Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Without you I wouldn't know what to do

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • 80% Hotness By Volume

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Leela. What happened to you? You haven't been here in a while... I must say that, until you said that that's Paula, I thought it was Calleigh. That just says how much I want Calleigh to be the only woman around Eric. OK, I would like myself to be the only woman around Eric, but since he is fictional character I'll take the H that is Adam and Calleigh can take Eric.

Picture of the Day (or Night)

601.jpg

Could these two be any more obvious that they want each other ?

That's Paula, not Calleigh...

But I bet Paula wants Eric as well - who wouldn't?

Whoops! My Bad *Blushes and runs to find another picture...*

EDIT: I have replaced the "I don't know exactly what I was thinking when I posted that" picture with a more appropriate one...

In my defense, I did find that particular picture when I did a search for Eric and Calleigh. Oh well

Last edited:
OMG *Does happy dance* It is almost Septemeber!!!!

which is good and bad aha good as in E/C GOODNESS IS BACK SOON!!! And Soccer :D

Bad is SChool =[ Gahh can't wait to Graduate from high school haah.

It would be really funny if Cal and Eric got together at the end of the season 7 because that would mean that Calleigh had a "boyfriend situation" at the end of every odd season.

Season 1: Getting together with Hagen (OK, I know that we saw that in 2.01, but they had those moments in the last episode of the first season)
Season 3: Hagen killed himself.
Season 5: Calleigh got together with Jake.
Season 7 (possibly): Calleigh getting together with Eric.

Looks like writers want to make a space of 2 years every time something happens between Calleigh and a man.

Let's just hope it will be before the end of season 7 when and if they get together though.. They've kept us waiting long enough. I'm not saying I would be surprised if they waited until the end of season 7, or hell..even until season 8, but I just wish it would happen soon..very soon.

You mentioned Hagen, Marija_Magdalena, and that got me thinking about how almost every relationship in CSI: Miami has not ended very well. Horatio & Marisol got married, and she got killed. Natalias ex-husband was murdered. When Natalia and Eric got together, she had that pregnancy scare so they broke up. Then there was that Peter Elliot guy that Calleigh was supposedly with and he ended up being engaged to another woman..

So now that I've mentioned all that ^up there. I'm really hoping that when/if EC are finally together it isn't going to end horribly. I mean CSI: Miami has to have at least one lasting relationship, right? I vote that lasting relationship be Eric & Calleighs.

I mean CSI: Miami has to have at least one lasting relationship, right? I vote that lasting relationship be Eric & Calleighs.

Seconded.

TV shows in general just feel the need to toss extra drama into their relationships, but it's hard for me to imagine wanting to break Eric and Calleigh up after having put them together. I kind of hope they throw some minor issues into their relationship once they get together, just enough to stir things up, but not so much that they actually have to end it. Shippers can dream!

Considering I'm only watching this show for Eric and Calleigh (and Valera!), I really hope they know what they're doing with these new episodes. Season six was supposed to be the season, and I think it might've been if it hadn't been cut short by the strike. They need to show them in a more compromising position, damn it!

Sign here if you want tongue: X ________________

Anyway, who here still remembers this?
ECstick.png

Somethingsdont, I like the drawing... Is it weird I find drawing hot?

JoannaRose897 said:
Let's just hope it will be before the end of season 7 when and if they get together though..

I hope that they won't wait till the end of the season. Somewhere at the middle would be great.

somethingsdont said:
JoannaRose897 said:
I mean CSI: Miami has to have at least one lasting relationship, right? I vote that lasting relationship be Eric & Calleighs.
Seconded.

Seconded once more.

somethingsdont said:
I kind of hope they throw some minor issues into their relationship once they get together, just enough to stir things up, but not so much that they actually have to end it. Shippers can dream!

Yes, we can! But I'm sure it won't be a dream forever. One day it will be a reality.

Seconded.

It's got my vote too!

They need to show them in a more compromising position, damn it!

Sign here if you want tongue: X ________________

Anyway, who here still remembers this?
ECstick.png

Hell yeah, a compromising position that doesn't necessarily have to be in a bed at that. I'd sign on that line too, and I damn well remember that picture. Man, the images it conjures up :drool:. That would be the best episode EVER if we got to see them in such a compromising position.

Seconded.

Eh, I say yes, too. It'll take time away from SuperH, if you look at it from an anti-shipper view. *laughs*

I have to say that I'm on the fence with this ship, but just from reading one page, I have to admit that you are one dedicatedly obsessed bunch. :lol:

^^ Yup. We EC shippers are that.

I'm hoping we get some more spoilers soon. It's not that long until the new season now and I need something juicy to keep me going.

Tciddaisc said:
I have to say that I'm on the fence with this ship, but just from reading one page, I have to admit that you are one dedicatedly obsessed bunch. :lol:

Is there anything I can do to help you jump over the fence and enter a large yard of EC obsessiveness?

Tciddaisc said:

Is there anything I can do to help you jump over the fence and enter a large yard of EC obsessiveness?

Oh God, just what I'd need. I'm already obsessing over F/A and Wedges... and a bit of D/L... and a bit of GSR...

I suppose one more wouldn't hurt. I guess my hesitation is because I hate how D/L and GSR have been ending up. Notice that the two ships that I openly support are both maincharacter/recurringcharacter. I've seen a lot of shows, CSI shows included, that have done maincharacter/maincharacter ships and completely screwed up the characters. The writers don't seem good at them, so I'm hesitant to support a ship that might ruin two characters that I like.

Oh God, just what I'd need. I'm already obsessing over F/A and Wedges... and a bit of D/L... and a bit of GSR...

I suppose one more wouldn't hurt. I guess my hesitation is because I hate how D/L and GSR have been ending up. Notice that the two ships that I openly support are both maincharacter/recurringcharacter. I've seen a lot of shows, CSI shows included, that have done maincharacter/maincharacter ships and completely screwed up the characters. The writers don't seem good at them, so I'm hesitant to support a ship that might ruin two characters that I like.

The Miami writers have done a really good job of building up this ship over the last several seasons. I don't think that they would have spent all of this time building it to ruin it or the characters involved. :)

The Miami writers have done a really good job of building up this ship over the last several seasons. I don't think that they would have spent all of this time building it to ruin it or the characters involved. :)

I agree. Why would they be spending so much time building this ship up for nothing? I mean, that would be a complete and total waste of time and energy.

I think that they will get together and that they, hopefully, will have a lasting relationship. It's gotten a little annoying how none of the relationships of all of the CSI shows have never lasted, and I think the writers know that.

I hope I'm not being overly optimistic by saying that I really do think Calleigh and Eric will get together and stay together. I just have a good feeling about it. I would probably still be saying the same thing even if I didn't like them.

OMG *Does happy dance* It is almost Septemeber!!!!

I KNOW, right? I'm actually looking forward for the Miami premiere.

Bad is SChool =[ Gahh can't wait to Graduate from high school haah.
I feel your pain. But I really don't mind being in high school. If you're, like, a freshman then I understand, but if you're anything higher it isn't that bad. ;)
Haha nah I am Grade 11 ;] So not a freshman. But once I grad I am moving out of Canada to the States *Uggh* NO affence to Ya'll its just that we get free medical care and I have a problem that needs surgerey very often soo....The states is all pay your own medical care its shitty :(...Okay rant over.

*Does more of a happy dance* I heard that their is a **** this season

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back