Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

Hey guys I was just on youtube trying DESPERATELY to find a promo for season five which I just couldn't.:mad: But I did find these promo pictures for veritas, they're all of Mac and Stella and I just thought you would be interested.

WARNING! - Do not click if you don't like spoilers!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0wMvJFyfPM

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Here's somemore icons for you all.. One of you requested on it. :guffaw: Hope you like this Mac and Stella moments.. Tieee..:lol:

Part 1 - Changed to link since moderator said it lags people.. Hope it makes less people lag after this. I've tried my best to make it smaller..

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/MSR.gif

Part 2 - Mac "Ehem" when Stella helps him to take off his tie.. and the "Ehem" is so weird.. He looks so shy.. Ah.. So adorable. What a nice scene.

[​IMG]

Part 3 - Look at his eyes. Look how he look at Stella. I forgot the scene where Mac looks at Stella when Stella walks out from his office. I guess you all know that part. ^^.

[​IMG]

And heres my fan video and i changed it to GIF and it turns out something wrong with the graphic..:guffaw:. Well, this is a story of Mac and Stella.

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/Offers.gif

Hope you all like it.. Here you go. :). I'll make more soon. Maybe tomorrow. I don't know. I'll make some pictures and videos on them too. The pictures will be included with some words.. Enjoy - :guffaw:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  3. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Guys, can you remember that some folks have a slower Internet connection and all the animated files are making loading a nightmare. If you could limit files to one per post and have the rest as links, that'd be great.

I've tried to edit the last few posts as a few members are having trouble even opening the thread right now but I can't seem to get them to turn to links :lol:. I'll get back to you on that one.

Also, if you're quoting the files, can you remove the tags and simply quote the links? That may help somewhat, I think.

Thanks guys :D

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Oh..Sorry Adorelo.. I'll post one by one next time. :guffaw:. I never noticed. Thank you for reminding. :lol:. I'm changing it now.. Sorry.. Really sorry.

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Asprine:
    I went to you tube and saw your videos they ARE GREAT! I like being able to hear what theya re saying and having the music. You are very good at making icons and videos!

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Ah..Lori.K Thank you.. I would really love to make my own fan video using their moments. :guffaw:. Thanks for watching my video. :lol:. I'll make more soon. Hope you got time to watch when i post the links here.. :). That video is short right? =X.. 1 minute only. The idea just appeared in my head after i watched some movie trailers in youtube and i decided to make one video which looks like a trailer on Mac and Stella. ^^

7. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

That's fine, Asprine. Thanks for the editing. Just remember to post one for viewing and the rest as links :), and maybe put them up in the fanart section instead? I'm sure people'd appreciate them over there.

Thanks again, my dear.

8. lilou

lilou Rookie

I want a kiss but at the same time kiss=romance=love but no really flirt. For the scene where Stella find Mac I want Mac kiss Stella on the cheek. And no Stella kiss him. It' ll be different. More I want Mac take her in his arm and Begin to smell her hair. And after little second he stopped like if he fight inside.

But after I see the promo picture. There are one with Mac and An ambulance driver. And one with Mac and Stella. But Mac has the same pose. I don't see him to get up, take stella in his arm and sit down. Or may be if he has a little Illness. If it's not that i think the reunion will be more soft. Stella comes down from the helicopter. See Mac with little tears. Come in front of him. He saws she was worried so he takes slowy her hand with a big glance they know so much. Or she caress his cheek with her hand and he take slowy her hand.
    First I don't think Mac and Stella caracter push them kiss each other like that. Second Mac will not loose his control like that. If he kiss her because he scared it ll be if she was in danger not him. In this time it's Stella who is worried. Mac may be little scared because he has a gun in front his face.

I think the fact he may be kill, the fact she may be loose him will show them how they love each other. But they don't accept it the first time. At the end of season 4 their relationship change but for me they're not together. They live in Mac's apartment like friends and the fact they live together, pass many many time together, know each other in the intimacy are the reason of their relationship development. It's more than friendhip but it's not romance so They even more have to lose. I think that what happen will change how they see each other and will show them they are in love. But they must accept it . And for me it's no for the first episode. And it's good.
    Imagine in episode 2 or 3 if Mac saw the fireman speak with Stella. We can see him be jealous. We can see them glance each other when the other don't see. We can see them to forced to divert the glance. What will show us their internal fight.

I think the reunion will be a beautifull scene (and asprine will be make beautifull icone:rolleyes:) but there will not the kiss scene or Embrasse scene that we want

9. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

You're welcome. adorelo.. If i post on fanart section, can i post all of them in HTML form? Will it still make people lag? Or is it more safe to post them in links? I need some advice here. :). Thank you anyway..:) ^^..

Thank you lilou.. I'd really love to make more icons on Season 5. I can't wait anymore. I really like how you think. Even if theres only embrace between them after Stella found Mac and theres love and passion inside the embrace is enough for me. I could even imagine it now. Oh.. Its just amazing. I wouldn't want them straight to be together but instead I want them to realise it first. "Grins"

10. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Hey there Asprine! :)
    I'm just stepping in for this issue: at the moment we don't have a thread for these special animations in Fan Art, exactly because of the problems other users might have with loading the pages. I don't know if we will be able to set up such a new thread, I'll talk to my Co-Mod and the Admins and as soon as a decision has been made we'll let you know.
    Till then please post them as links. Or if you have a LJ you can post them there and provide a link to it in your posts.
    Sorry for the inconvenience, but we have to keep this Board running as smooth as possible, esp. for users who are still stuck to dial up and slower Internet connections, so that they'll also be able to take part in the CSI discussions :)

11. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw..Thanks for the info Cinegirl.Its okay, I understand. :) I'll do my best to not post them in HTML form but instead of links. I'll only post one animated icons in one post and the rest in links. Very sorry to cause you to come here and tell me this info.I'll wait for further notice.. Thanks alot. Sorry if i bothered you. :).

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, Asprine, those recent icons you made are so cute, I especially love the ones where Stella is taking off his tie... :drool: I think we need a scene with her taking off his tie in a different scenario... Like in a bedroom... Gosh... My mind is moving to the gutter now... Anyhoo... What ep are those from? *Goes back to my day dream about Stella undressing Mac* :devil:

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I'm enjoying all images i'm downloading gals! :D
    Please Asprine, could you make me one when the time comes with their kiss? I strongly believe we will be lucky this time. S5 is OURS! :D

Lori-->visit this thread (CSI NY Icon Thread) http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=56873&page=8

Choose the one you want and save it (you will save it if you click with your right button of your mouse and choose "Save target as")
    Once it's inside your 'puter you must go at the bottom of your page in the left corner.
    You will find the Option "User CP". Click there. There you will find other options in your left side. One of them is "Edit avatar"
    Click there and then the button to upload images from your computer (Option 2). Choose the avatar you saved previously and then click on "Save changes" and VoilĂ ! :D

I hope it helps :D

Lilou-->
    I think that's the key of their new relationship. The closeness between them (with those smiles and special glances) told me they are in a new stage of friendship or even something more than freindship :D Stella's jealousy was too obvious :D Ans she has never showed these feelings before. Not even during the "She" era:angryrazz:

Aw God! you are in the beautiful France, i'm here is South America but i feel we are in the same room because you read mi mind in such amazing way!:bolian:
    I don't think we will have a kiss on their lips right there in the first episode but the tension will grow if Stella flisrt with anybody. I can say the same about Mac. Last season producers tried to make up things. I.e in RND we have a wonderful scene with Mac and Stella. The same scene we wanted to have in All access but we had with Donnie and Stella instead. So producers finally gave us what we wanted. They made up things. I believe they will try to make up things again. At the end of Snow Day the last scene was ruined by "she" running towards him:brickwall: . It screwed up everything, including the beautiful hug shared by Mac and Stella.
    This time i think it will be Stella who will run towards him and will hug him:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore: maybe a kiss on the cheek but nothing more like that (and hopefully some tears:drool:) They have time to realize how important are important are for each each other.

btw Also i remember previous spoilers for RND said "Stella's life would change for ever". She solved the case. None any trauma left so the only important thing is his invitation. We can think THAT's why her life will change:drool:
    Also i remember Melina's latest interview for CSI Files. She said producers promised her "a good guy" and "Someone from the lab". I cannot find the link but it was something like that. Then she mentioned Mac and Season 9 *cough :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Debbie :D

14. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I really hope you're right about season 5 being ours Debbie, however my gut is telling me that it's going to be a good one.. Here's hoping... :D I also think that we may see tears from Stella in the premier and I'm hoping for a hug and a kiss on the cheek also, that would make me so happy. I think this may be when Stella really realises how strong her feelings for him our, and when he realises his too, it's times like this when they feel they might loose eachother that they may come to realise just how they feel. Well that's what I'm hoping for, and well, it could evolve from there...

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hello guys, I'm back again.. How'd you all like my video? Thanks Ghawazee for watching my Mac and Stella video. The idea just appeared in my head after i watched some movie trailers. Well, Me too for hoping season 5 will be ours :guffaw:. A hug and a kiss on the cheek maybe is enough for me in first episode. and maybe their relationship will develope after that?

Adorable --->
    Thank you.. Don't worry i'll make more of them soon. OMG! taking off his tie in a bed room. That would be censored? :guffaw:. I would still love to see.. Its from ep1x23 last episode of season 1 where Mac is going to meet Rose after that but it turned out Mac and Rose relationship never develope into love because Mac was not ready.<< if i'm not wrong. Ah. You're making me high *Follows Adorable to his day dream about Stella undressing Mac*:drool:.

Debbie ---->
    Ghawazee I will make more soon. Ah..their kiss. That will make me faint first before i get to do. I will keep repeating that kiss scene if it really happens for lots lots lots of time. :drool::drool:.. I cant wait anymore!!! Well, i will surely make icons on the kiss scene. Well, i just found more Mac and Stella scene. I will post it when i came back from school. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.