Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*stares* Yep, that's definitely one of my favourite scenes. Thanks again Asprine! When I first saw the scene, I wasn't expecting Stella to take off his tie... and for a mintue there, I thought she was going to unbutton the rest of his shirt. No such luck! Maybe next season? *hint, hint*

And it wouldn't hurt if the scene played out like that! Great idea Steph!

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Karu --->
    Yes,That's one of my favourite scene too. You're welcome.. Aw. Your thoughts are like mine. *Unbutton the rest of his shirt* God that would be so amazing. When i first saw the scene, I was covering my mouth which opens so big with my palms. I was really suprised by that scene. Yes we don't have such luck. Next season, maybe won't be taking off his tie anymore but will be taking off his shirt. Ah.. That will make me drool..:drool::drool:.

Karu --->
    No..no.. It wouldn't hurt anyone except other shippers. But why should we care. It's what we want. If that appears on screen. I won't be sleeping for 3 or 4 days just to study. Ah..Impatient. Hope it comes out. :drool::guffaw:Is it 24th September yet??? :(

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

*Her day dream* ;)

Thanks for the info Asprine, that looks like a cute scene, I haven't really seen much of season 1, I have the first half on dvd, but I haven't watched it all, it's not my favourite of the seasons, don't get me wrong it is good, I just prefer from season 2 onwards... :lol: But that is a scene I will have to see. Gosh I would have loved for her to unbutton his shirt, although I would be in shock... Well we never know, we might get a scene like that this season... Please tptb??? *Bribes them with cookies*

4. lilou

lilou Rookie

yes I remember somethink like that. But I don't find any links. I'll search and if I can I will post the link. Just because it's a great evidences for a smacked's heart.

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks Debbie:
    I tried and failed but my son helped me! I need to ask you if we need to get permission from the people who created them to use them? It would not save in "save target as" so he copied and saved it in my pictures! I want to give you credit underneath it but I dont know how !!! So thank you any way!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Say Thank you to your son for me, Lori :D You can go to your CP User again and Click on "Edit your details". There, you can write in your Location (next to "Mac's home town" legend) Avvie by ...... It's the easiest way until you are allowed to get your own signature :D

Asprine--> i really liked your vid. Please do more for us!!!!!! :D (I need my daily dose of Smacked :D

Lilou--->
    I have tried too but i couldn't find any which is bad because the hints were soooooooo there :D
    I'm wondering why NOBODY except Smacked fans realized Stella was different after RND. And of course nobody except us commented "Stella is sitting on his desk" scene :D

Steph--> Aw i just wish you could watch more of S1. It's perfect for Smacked. Pity they have decided to cool down their relationship in S2 and S3

Gals--> you talked about S1 ending...but which one was the best ending for Smacked?

S1--> "Fix you tie" scene
    S2--> "I brought you a coffee and i stand by your side" scene
    S3--> "I run to you" scene and we almost die together
    or
    S4-->"I'm worried sick about you"

It's very hard to pick one for me :D

Debbie :D

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

S1--> "Fix you tie" scene
    S2--> "I brought you a coffee and i stand by your side" scene
    S3--> "I run to you" scene and we almost die together
    or
    S4-->"I'm worried sick about you"

All of the above!!!

8. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hello guys.. Sorry. Late reply. I was doing new Mac and Stella video. Uploading now.. I'll post the links here later. Hope you all like it.:guffaw:

---> Debbie
    I love all the scene too. As long as its a Mac and Stella scene.

---> Debbie
    Thank you for watching my video Debbie. I just finished doing it. Uploading now.. Hope it'll soon done. I'm just like you.. I also need my daily dose of SMacked. I always entertain myself with my self created icons and videos.. Ah, I really hope i could write more but i'm getting dizzy. I'm kind of sick.

Sorry Steph, I'm sick so i can't really think properly.

Guys, Heres one icons that i make. Look at how Mac look at her. Hope you like it. Ah.. Can't wait for more in Season 5. Well, If theres a kiss, I will make it nice and big for all of you. Here you go.. My new Mac and Stella video finished upload but still processing. I'll inform you when it is done. :guffaw:

[​IMG]

9. Stepherweps

Don't worry about it Asprine, you make us all these cute little video's, I can totally forgive your little mistake. ;) I love the new one by the way, their glances like that are just so darn cute... :adore:

Well from all the season finales, I can't coment lol, the only one which I've seen is season 4, I'm in the process of watching season 3, so I'll get to it's finale soon, then I'll be able to comment between those 2... :lol:

Yay Lori, you got an icon, and your using one of mine. Aww that's sweet. Glad you like it. :adore: I feel like making more icons, I've made alot lately... That's what happens when I get bored... :lol: I make icons. I think I need to make some more Smack ones... Can you ladies post me some more Smack pics that would be good to make icons from please?

10. lilou

lilou Rookie

All are great but foe me the more smack is the number 2 and 4.
    -At the end of the one Mac date with a girl and stella too. So it's a great scene but there are other peolple in the story.
    -For the 3 there are SHE and I watch the episode 4 time and all time I turn the button before She arrive.

-I love the 2 but the scene final is Mac and Flack.
    -I love the 4 because there're not scene of them together but ther're somethink more.

11. Stepherweps

I agree about the season 4 finale, they aren't together, but when Stella talks about how she is worried sick about him, it really for me, felt like something had changed between them. I hope we continue to see this throughout season 5, I hope their relationship keeps heating up... I have a feeling season 5 is going to be good for us... Well here's hoping. *Fingers crossed*

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Ahahaa..I hope Season 5 will be ours too. ah..That video. Yes it is a short one. But after this, there will be a long one. What i mean is longer than the 1st one. 3 minutes plus i think. YouTube is kind of slow. I don't know when will it process finish. Can't wait.. I want to watch my own video too. Hope you all like it. Its like a story. Its about their relationship. :guffaw:. Hope you don't get confuse by my video.. My new video end is episode 4x21 Hostage. That is where Mac got held hostage. Well, I hope my video is done by now. I'll check it soon. :lol:. *Back to my day-dream again*! Thanks Steph.. :)

13. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Thank you for the icons and videos, Asprine.:thumbsup:You saved all my troubles from searching smack scenes from the eppys.:p

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw..Thank you. I'm glad that i saved you from all your troubles. I have one video coming soon. Youtube is just very slow! Don't worry. Theres more moments there. My icons.. I'm glad you love it. I will make more soon. I'm having exam this thursday maybe i'll make some only. :) ah.. i don't know. I can't wait for more of my own icons. I really do hope that i could make more new ones. Yesterday i just found alot of the scene where they stare at each other. I was blushing myself. The icons that i just posted just now where Mac wear red.. That is one of them. I really loved that scene but i don't know what episode is that. I just love making them. it makes me drool!!!:drool::drool:.. :guffaw:

15. lilou

lilou Rookie

I'm sure the season 5 five will be THE smack season. Where all will change. With all that we said on the change of attitude between Mac and Stella.
    And debbie remember us that spoiler say after Right next door "Stella's life would change for ever". I see nothing else than the change of attitude between Mac and Sella.

So yes I believe the season 5 will be the beginning of the paradise of smac and smac's fan.

I post in my signature the links of my best fanvids smack. I posted it on the topic there had since weeks but for the new who don't see it. I hope you like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.