Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Yay!! I hope so.. Aw.. The change of attitude between Mac and Stella. But i see the photos from Veritas its still the same old Mac and Stella. :D! Yes.. I do notice that spoiler from RND that "Stella's life would change for ever" its like nothing happened. I guess Stella is starting to avoid Mac after he offered her a room in his house. She's afraid that this might take too far since she has the *feeling* for him. That's my theory only. Not true. ;). 1st time.. Mac offer her a hotel room.. She declines. 2nd time.. Mac offers her a room in his house.. She declines again. 3rd time would be a good one i wish.. Which is she would be staying with him. :guffaw:. Thats an impossible scene for now. But it will be in the future!!! :lol:. *Starts to drool again.:drool:* *Imagines what will happen if she lives in his house.*

Ah.. Thank you lilou for the video. I never really go and check fanvids on the other post. I love your video alot. Thank you!! :lol:. Hope you make more soon. I can't wait for more. :). Too Impatient!

2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

That's one off my fav scenes too:D it's soo cute, Mac gets a bit shy when Stella takes off him his tie, and Karu, you're not the only one that thought Stella would unbutten the rest of his shirt:D
    warning it might get too hot for kids:lol::devil:
    Asprine, i think that ^icon posted up^ when Mac is wearing that red shirt, i think it might be from the eppy 'Grand Murder at Central Station' (S.2 eppy.2):)

3. lilou

lilou Rookie

Yes it's when he Dismissal Aiden. It's so wonderfull because Stella and Mac don't worktogether but Mac speakes with her about Aiden and the evidence. And after Mac and Aiden talk. Stella go to see Mac and show him that if he need she's here.

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Asprine This is fantastic! This shows that all Mac and Stella have to do is look at each other. It makes me melt :drool:
    How hot and sexy are they when they do that??? ;)

Ghawazee

S1--> "Fix you tie" scene
    S2--> "I brought you a coffee and i stand by your side" scene
    S3--> "I run to you" scene and we almost die together
    or
    S4-->"I'm worried sick about you"

I'm going with all of the above as well. :p They are all good choices for showcasing Mac and Stella's relationship. :D

5. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Aspirine??????? girl! what are doing here?!?:) *hugs* I knew those clips looked familiar.

And Gha what scene is the "I run to you" and we die together?:confused: I'm drying a blank and it looks very intriguing.;):drool:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL! It's season 3 last scene when Stella ran towards him and hugged him (before SHE got her nose in their business:scream::scream::scream::scream:) and they almost died together in the lab. That's the reference

Gals---> a BIG favour. I cannot open the thread from home because i have a lousy dial up connection. Please!!!!!! Post only links not animations! (Besides i want to download them into my 'puter :D

Also, gals we are very close to open a new thread!!! YAY!!!!!! Start suggesting new titles for our next thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suggest all titles that you want and later we will start selecting the most voted as we did before :D Enjoy your time selecting new names :D

Many hugs Debbie :D

7. Eve

Eve Pathologist

I was looking for some smacked photos for new wally (yeah, smacked wally :D) and I came across this one... [​IMG]
    don't they look like caught? :lol: Mac's expression is like 'I'm gonna kill you, you've disturbed in the best moment' and Stella is like 'eee let's find some good explanation, cos "it's not what you think" won't work this time' :D

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OH My GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: where does this pic come from????????????????????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    It's GORGEOUS! Could it be possible it's from 3.01????????????:drool: (well it would be the only memorable scene if it's from than eppy:wtf: i still have nightmares with Mac and that thing in bed together:scream:)

Eve, check previous pages on this thread. We have posted several links to sites where you will find great screen captures:thumbsup:

But i think you already found a perfect pic :D

Debbie :D

ps: Eve, later if you want suggest new titles for our next thread!!!!!!!! :D

ps2: Lilou, I am watching over and over again your vid. (that one with Joss Stone as background music) I love that vid in special because i could notice thanks to it "Stella is sitting on his desk" scene :D And that scene changed all my expectations on Season 5 :D

9. lilou

lilou Rookie

Are you sur that there are the sitting scene in my vids? I don't remember. I think there are only the scene just after they talk about Reed and Stella look Mac with a very intence look.

10. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

yeah they do kinda look like they have been cought doing something:D

yup Debbie i think it might be from 3.01 'cause if you look close one the dead guy that's a pic of in the background, you can see that the dead guy have something in his chest( the statue of liberty):) and that scene is funny:D

11. Eve

Eve Pathologist

I confirm, it is from 3x01 :) and Debbie I laughed so much at your comment about Mac and 'that' in the bed :D 'that'! loool

And I totally love all animation by Aspirine - the best moments ever and I don't need to rewind them over and over :D they are just looped which is perfect :luvlove:

I am really ashamed to admit it, but I didn't catch that Stel was sitting on Mac's desk, when I was watching this epi for the first time :wtf: But now I saw it few times (yeah, more then few) and I think it is soooo cute! it is kinda bold and so flirtatious that she knows that they are so close that she can sit like this on her boss' desk. Come on, they have to live together after 3x16, there is no other option for me :D

btw do you know where I can find caps to download them in whole packs, not one by one (which is kinda tiring...)?

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Good morning guys.. Finally my video is done..
    Link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRawM_QGsZM << heres the link..

Hope you like it. Its a story video.. I don't know its nice or not..

Thank you Eve.. I used my own animated to entertain myself. :guffaw:
    Sorry Debbie.. I will put it in links next time. Ah.. New thread soon. I'm going to look forward on that. Titles.. I'll be thinking in school.

Hello.. I know we are from TV.com. I just thought that i could share my icons and videos with other SMacked fans here too.

Thank you hhunter.. Yes they only have to look at each other. No words is needed. It makes me drool too. :drool:. Hot and sexy? not only that.. Theres alot more than that..:guffaw:

Thank you for the info.. Hope you all like my video. Thanks alot..

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Awww, Asprine, your new vid is totally adorable, the text and the clips go so well together, well done, can't wait for the follow up when we see what happens next season. :adore: Oh and Eve, thanks so much for that pic, it really does look like they have been caught doing something they shouldn't... It's just screaming for me to make it into an icon... :lol:

I just watched Sleight Out Of Hand, the scene when Mac gave Stella the rose was so cute, I just wish Danny hadn't been in the room, it would have made a better more intimate scene without him, but aww well, I'll take all the cute moments we get regardless... We really need more of them. After that I rewatched The Thing About Heroes, in this episode you can really see that something has changed, Stella's reaction when she sees that Mac has been abducted is one of shock and dread... Drew knows just how much Stella means to Mac and tries to get to him through her, even people on the outside, who don't know them very well can see how much they mean to eachother... Why can't they... Well... I'm reignforcing my high hopes for season 5...

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I love all of the above, but I especially love season one. I hope something like that happens next season... we're all waiting for it to happen. *glares at calender, then looks at Asprine's banner* Hopefully something like that... did you do that picture? It's freakin' awesome. *pokes TPTB* Take a couple of pointers.

Eve! Where'd you get that picture? *whistles* You know, they both have that caught-with-their-hand-in-the-cookie-jar expression on their faces. I wonder why :devil:...

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thank you for your approvel on the Avie Steph! I wasnt sure if we needed permission. Debbie guided me through it with her patience and my son helped me when I got stuck!! All of you have been great to communicate with and I am glad I found this website! It sure has made the summer go by with GREAT anticipation! I guess my next question now is how long does this thread last before it is replaced with a new one and will I find you guys in the next one? If I cant find you come back and get me please!!! Wow I am starting to feel like "second life" eppie!

Lilou:
    I tried the link for the video and it said no longer available. Did I do somthing wrong?
    I love that you do that! I like your ending better, with the Stella Mac hug! They should have just left well enough alone! Thank goodness for technolgy!

Asprine I love all of your talent I loved your last video and looking forward to this next one you are the icon/video goddess!!!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.