Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

The only question that answered for me was why they were only showing season 7 reruns. :( They want us to forget what happened in For Gedda.

If Grissom was back there in time to find Warrick why is it going to take 10 episodes to find that the UnderSheriff did it or is this mystery only going to last 1 episode? After all it sounded like this was originally supposed to be an ongoing storyline for the whole season and then when BP only signed for 10 episodes it was to be wrapped up in those 10.

I'm not at all sure I'm going to be watching at the end of 10 episodes to give LF a chance. I may be driven off before then because of TPTB. :(

Susan

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

kimbo, Oh that could be. Good point.

This is not the thread about Sara returning. What is more important is how the team deals with Warrick dying. I was glad they showed the whole team there with Ecklie...even got a little glimpse of Greg.

3. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

May I ask why?

I must agree Dizzney. I was actually glad (gasp!) that they showed Ecklie with the crew.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

And geeze....if they wanted to have a big Warrick/Grissom moment then why wasn't HE the one that stayed in the diner with him?? Do not even tell me that Grissom is in the alley with a dying Warrick and Nick just comes strolling out of the diner and stumbles upon them.

Please.

5. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Epi name: For Warrick, right? Just checking. Grissom discovers the body; Grissom crying; Sara in the foreground with the rest of the crew further back; Grissom and Sara in bed, naked; all in about 10 seconds. Is there a theme emerging here? When will I stop expecting an epi to be anything other than GSR-centered? Sorry GSR shippers, but I thought this epi (and, correspondingly, the previews) was supposed to be mainly about Warrick's death and all the people who cared about him.

6. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I couldnt have typed it better myself, I swear. And Smokey I agree with you as well. Give me a break.

7. Dizzney

Amen. The promo has me a bit worried just because it does show so much GSR. I pray they are just doing that to draw back Sara viewers but then maybe she is really not in as much as it seems.

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

This is what is bugging ME! People are jumping up and down because Sara and Grissom are in bed and WARRICK IS DEAD. Holy cow!!! I'm so out of this thread and so gone from CSI-how much is NON GSR fan supposed to take.

I'm sorry but the whole GSR thing overshadowing the MURDER of a character has just done it for me.

The writers have just done me in..I could write a better CSI episode-MY CATS-all three of them could write a better CSI episode then those guys..

By the way, if anyone ever wants to watch a TEAM show-check out Flashpoint-and it was filmed here in Toronto-sayanora CSI you guys have not only jumped the shark, but the shark took all your good ideas and ate them!!!

9. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I agree 100%. I'm getting concerned. And since TPTB misled us about who finds Warrick, maybe they are misleading us about how many episodes JF is actually in. Just a thought. You know speculation.:shifty:

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

:lol: I would like to watch THAT episode!

Someone...please...find another, better promo so I can sleep easy until October.

They could have at least SHOWN Nick saying "Oh my god". :(

11. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

That was Nick?! I could have sworn it was Grissom!

And does anyone knoe what Nick says to Catherine? I couldnt make it out...

12. Dizzney

Catherine did not say anything to Nick as far as I know in that clip.

On a unrelated note, I am sick of my weather alert going off about flood warnings here in my area from Tropical Storm Fay. :lol:

13. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I always thought that Nick would be the one to find Warrick since he stayed behind to talk to that waitress.

I thought Grissom left. Maybe he was walking to his car when Warrick was shot and that's when he found Warrick.

14. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

No what Nick says to Catherine. Or whoever it is. haha. All I know is that Nick said something and I couldn't make it out.:(

15. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

This is not becouse Catherine is my favorite character, but c'mon! I'd had loved to see more of her than a half a second, she looks so devastated, and poor Nick, his best friend died and we only get to see G&S on a bed? WTF?!!!!

Btw, count me in, i want to see some of those Cat's talent, i bet that would be a LOT better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.