Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

He said "Let's finish this for him." Meaning, I think, finish figuring out what it was that Warrick was on to that got him killed.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yep Smokey got it right. That is what Nick said and I assume the meaning behind it too.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This promo only showed teeny tiny snippets of an hr. show, and I'll bet "For Warrick" is at the heart of the story, but after all, the continuing story of this couple is just that, continuing, did everyone think it was over? guessed you all missed "Ala Cart" where he proposed:confused:why do you all think she was coming back? not ship talk, episode talk!! anywho bye-bye to the fans who can't stomach this, I thought it was exciting & thrilling, but excruciating at the same time to watch Warrick/Grissom, and he is the crux of the story, one 10 second video clip hardly tells the whole episode, and it will take 10 episodes because no one knows who did this, like the "Minature Killer" look how long it took to find out who was doing these! no one saw McKeen, and their not fortune tellers to see into the future, someone will get clues and, and that will be intriguing to see who that is!

4. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Tell you what, myfuturecsi, would you please get those three cats working on that script; then most of us here could read it, help your felines with the grammar, etc and then we'd be glad to help you submit it because it's gotta be better than what we saw in that preview. :rolleyes:
    (Destiny reaches out and smacks me for inappropriate spoiler thread comments; I hang my head)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  5. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I agree with you desertwind. It was a ten second clip. But when that supposed ten second clip in monopolized by two characters, neither of which are the character which is leaving the show for good, than I think you can understand why we are a bit testie. OK?

By the way, thanks Dizzney and Smokey for deciphering what was said. I've played the video at least ten times and couldn't tell!

6. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

I'm certain he was one of the first to leave. Assuming he doesn't walk at the speed of a geriatric slug, that's quite a length of time. The others leave, Warrick talks to Nick, Warrick leaves - now he walks at quite the leisurely pace. UnderSherrif arrives, has the flattering chat with Warrick, then the gunshot.

Looks like we should be congratulating Grissom's ear surgeon for a job seriously well done. He must have been a mile away when he heard that shot.

*is just a little peeved* :shifty:

7. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Literally holding my side right now with laughter. No, seriously!

8. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

I am not happy. There are several reasons for this:

Primarily, It SHOULD be Nick who finds Warrick. They were best friends and Nick was the last one left at the diner. Stupid Writers.

I'm sick of having GSR forced down our throats. It's a CRIME SHOW for Chrissakes! I don't want to hear about them. I'm sick of them. She left...with nothing more than a Note. Like any sane person would welcome anyone back with open arms and no questions asked! Way to be unrealistic.

9. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I guess I expected that the preview would be more about Warrick. I expected that Sara would be shown - but not dominating the preview. We barely saw the other characters except for Grissom.
    I am also disappointed that Grissom finds Warrick....I think it should have been Nick to find him,

10. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Is it possible to open up an "Anti GSR" thread?:confused: Because I need somewhere to vent!:scream:

11. Smokey

You are right on, Yoshi. It's so freakin' contrived it's ridiculous. I'm surprised that SARA didn't find Warrick. :rolleyes:

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Something else to ponder. Wasn't Sara (and you'll have to excuse me I'm on a very old computer right now and it and youtube don't always cooperate the greatest) shown in the layout room? I thought she wasn't allowed in the lab because she didn't work there anymore. :confused:

Susan

13. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I don't know what it is with the board tonight, but you guys are cracking me up! Seriously!

My abs got the workout of their lives!:guffaw:

BTW, who the flip cares if JF gained weight? Seriously!

And that's a fantastic question Susan! They might have just given her badge and gun back and said get to work, I mean they are flipping all of the spoilers around so who knows!

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yes she was in the layout room and I am not sure why either if she no longer works for LVPD.

15. Smokey

She's in the layout room because this show just got more 'd up than it's ever been before. My gosh, can TPTB even GET any more in love with that storyline that shot the show to hell? :wtf:

Seriously, how long until Mr. Fishburne arrives?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.