Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I agree. I've never been more into the arrival of a new character before. Bring him in!

2. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Yeah. Why couldn't she have been found dead under that car? Why couldn't Grissom have gone with her?

*getting radical hate on for TPTB right about now*

*gets oxygen mask*

*Finishes cursing them with my most vile, colorful vocabulary.*

*Starts chanting "Laurence Fishburne" over and over.*

How many eps?

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

*finished getting the steam out of her system..

Just popped back in to show everyone my new signature..

And yeah, why is Sara in the layout room. I mean I walked out of a job once and wasn't allowed back into the building to even get my cheque back.

The writers are on some major..weird..whatever..

Marg, George, Eric, Paul, Sheeri, Liz, new chick, Wallace, David and Laurence-you guys can't take over the show soon enough

4. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

I liked the promo b/c it was fast paced and showed so many different clips. I'm not sure that everything was from "For Warrick." It also messes with many of the spoilers about finding Warrick, Sara not allowed in the lab, etc. If anything...makes me want to discount most of the spoiler stuff I've seen.

I'll be very excited to see if they release any "alternative" clips or what the Canadian version is. The CTV is always better than the US. Yes, I do ship GSR, but I'm waiting to see how this episode plays out. In the past, CBS has not done the best job linking promos to episodes.

I liked to see Ecklie rallying the team. It will be interesting to see how Catherine and Nick react when the episode airs. If anything, the promo leaves me with more, than less questions which is what a good promo is suppose to do.

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I know she could probably get in as a visitor. But this is supposed to be post 9-11 and a visitor should not be allowed in a room where they are discussing an active case (and by then Warrick should be an active case). :wtf:

I know. As my mother says there I am being logical again! :rolleyes:

Susan

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Nope not gonna smack ya, just ask the GE/NS thread we do things differently here. :D But if you know the saying, if you know its wrong, then you probably shouldn't do it. But since you did (per your comment) then slap yourself like the V8 commerical and don't do it again. :angel:

I believe there is a debate thread in the SC forum, while they have rules if you stay within them then you should have no problem. ;) As to opening one in the LV forum, sorry no can do, this isn't the shipper forum. :p

7. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Thanks that's good enough for me!

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yeah. We get hosed!!!! :guffaw:

But Sara being in the lab....like someone said, this promo may be for the season, not the episode, and one spoiler said "Grissom tries to get her a job in the lab". But otherwise, it does seem wrong.

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I agree. Once someone has left a job, no matter the reason, they can't just waltz back in and do whatever they want. But then again TPTB never seem to use clear logic, thus making themselves look worse than they already are.

10. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yes. True. Very True.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Can one say "logic" and "CSI writers" in the same sentence without wanting to hurl..

*finishes packing cats with lap tops to send off to George Eads with note on feeding instructions and thank you note with Tim Horton's coffee as well reminding him he won't win the Roll Up The Rim contest cause he's American...

12. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Hi everyone, new to Vegas here, but completely hooked. Just adding my two cents in on the spoilers and the promo.

I've also been thinking about the whole Grissom-central promo, (and GSR-central promo- I love GSR, but it's about Warrick) but here's my thinking: maybe Grissom was sticking around to check up on Warrick, or maybe somehow Warrick called him (which seems impossible, but Grissom seemed to be trying to wake him up, he was talking to him and trying to get him to speak so maybe Warrick survived the initial shooting and died in Grissom's arms) or some other logical explanation. Not that tptb are logical, but still.

As for GSR, well, I may like them, but I don't think they should have been the main feature in the promo. However, I think the episode will be Warrick-central, and the GSR moments are to bring back Sara fans, and GSR fans, and reassure everyone. Of course the two lovebirds will turn to each other whilst grieving, and it's completely possible that they're together, talking about how much they miss Warrick and the updates on the case. Just a possibility- and I hope it's what actually happens.

I would have liked to see more of Catherine and Nick in the promo- they seemed to be really close to him, and it sucks that his best friend and one of his closest coworkers got so little screen time in the promo. Hopefully there's more of them in the actual episode. Though Cath's 0.01 seconds were crushing.

Hmm, as for the cats writing an episode- can they go write for Miami while they're at it? I turned to Vegas because it was getting so ridiculous, those writers need some serious help. :lol: :rolleyes:

13. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

myfuturecsi... you are my hero! :)

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

*hiding from Destiny's hose...

Thank you, thank you very much...

15. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

I logged off to consider the actions of TPTB re the promo. They (including WP) have known for quite a while WP’s plan to leave. I’m wondering if this promo is part of purposeful move, begun last season, to discredit Grissom so thoroughly in the eyes of most fans that whoever comes in when he leaves will be welcomed with open arms instead of being reviled as an interloper. The promo is like waving a flag in front of a bull, guaranteed to draw negative feedback. TPTB may not write to please us, but they aren’t stupid (really). I think there is a reason for the way this promo was “sewn” together. And I'm sure it has to do with ratings. I just wish I was smart enough to figure out the whole picture. But, then again, I could just be a conspiracy theorist...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.