Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Thanks for posting it. But that is seriously wrong. :( WTH is Grissom doing back there??

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Maybe he heard the gunshots from where he was?

3. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

OOOOMYYYYGABLE! On further examination- she doesn't just look different, she's GOT to be pregnant. Look at her! But wouldn't she have come home if she knew? And how did this not get leaked! But she has seriously gained weight! And not only is she wearing a dress, but LOOK at it! Definitely not her usual style! *holds head to steady spinning* I can seriously kiss sleep goodbye. Oh, and they're definitely NOT WEARING CLOTHES in the part where they're in bed! Well, it only took TPTB nine bloody years! *continues squealing and keeping the dorm awake*

DUDE! They're nekkid!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  4. Dizzney

Hmm, I saw it on my big screen and she did not look pregnant to me at all.

5. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

UGH...

Although I loved that promo, once again the dang TPTB pulled a fast one on us by making Grisosm be the one that found him. It's so illogical but whatever...

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

WOW! Thank's for sharing.:p
    It looks so sad - I suppose we should start stocking up on the kleenex.
    Poor Catherine, she looks like she's about to throw up :(

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OMG> thanks Dizzney your great for doing this, much appreciated, lord have mercy, I got chills the whole thing, and this pretty much confirms what many of us already knew, without getting 'shippy' if you catch my drift:evil: but question why did Grissom arrive before the paramedics? baffling to say the least.. crap how much longer do we have to wait? it sure didn't have all of this on the "news" anywhere.. I'll bet this pulls in a hugh audience;)

8. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

OMG, this is seriously SAD!:(
    Nicky saying OMG just breaks my heart,, not to mention Catherine, poor thing!!! Altho, i didnt feel confortable watching that scene with Griss/Sara, too much to my stomach.:lol:

9. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Actually, when I watched in on TV (the posted one is a little blurry), it looks like he has a shirt on. Yes, Jorja looks like she's put on a few pounds (I thought so when I watched her RTL interview on YT) but it looks good on her.

It looks like Ecklie might be working WITH them - maybe the guy has good traits after all. Catherine looks horrified, I feel for her. I love the little "sweet" (sad?) moment it shows of Sara lying on Grissom's chest.

Grissom says "Warrick, stay with me". So is he alive when they get there? Does he die? Does Doc Robbins have to do the autopsy? So many questions and six weeks to go! AAAgghh!

This eppy looks like it's going to be very intense......

10. hellogilbert

Maybe it's just that dress (which I still think is odd) and maybe a little weight gain. Or the fact that I can't sit still long enough to study it!

PS- (squealing voice) They're cuddling NAKED IN BED!

11. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Too true! :guffaw: Too flippin' true. But, yeah. All in all, I'm just glad we got SOMETHING new! I knew I recorded CSI tonight for a reason!;)

12. Dizzney

I'm wondering what the girl jumping is all about and the roof collapse was about too.

13. hellogilbert

Oh, who CARES! She's BACK! They're NAKED! She's suspiciously larger! What else matters?! (just kidding. sorta.)

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Well, there's that one close up of an open green eye...but yeah, he's a goner.

I just want to know why Grissom is there. :scream:

15. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I believe, (And I could be wrong) that she jumps from her room and maybe lands on the bus. All that force would be enough to shatter the windows I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.