Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Seems like we are gonna have a lot of dramatic scenes in this season.
    First of all, thanks to Delkolover for the spoiler, you have just made my day.

Now I can...:eek::confused::cardie::vulcan::wtf:. LOL!
    I have some pictures running in my brain, I'm trying to imagine, first Eric pinned to a wall. Uhm...it has to be something really heavy to overcome Eric's strenght. Then Calleigh, trying to help the witness. It will be really sad (and I'm sure Emily will do a wonderful job!).
    Then...:wtf: Slapped? Calleigh Duquesne slapped. Is that the Calleigh I know. Proud, self confident and damn good CSI. Can't wait to see her face. She will take this really hard. Poor thing.

2. Mrs. Darcy1234

Mrs. Darcy1234 Hit and Run

Calleigh getting slapped? I don't want to see my Calleigh getting slapped :( I wonder how she is going to react? But I like how she was trying to save the guy.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

People sometimes don't act in a rational manner when dealing with grief.I think that part of the story at least is realistic.The woman will probably realize later that her anger was misplaced.

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Lol I wanna see Calleigh get slapped so she can do it back to that woman! haha!

There's going to be some major hiphugger action in this episode, I can tell. Sounds like Eric and Calleigh are the only characters in this one!

Once again, Ryan is lost. :(

Oh well, the premiere should have at least 2 minutes of screen time for him as opposed to his usual 1 and a half.

5. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Lol, is it bad I wanna see her get slapped? She needs some sense slapping into her anyway :lol:.

I jest, I jest! But I do wanna see it. Only for the angst that's sure to pop up after the fact, and the character development we'll get with her losing the guy she's trying to save. Hopefully. I say this hopefully.

Agreed. I like how real it is. I remember kicking a nurse once :lol: :alienblush:

And mob, huh? Think we'll see the inside of the lab with this one? Ya know, that thing called evidence?

6. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Ok as much as this storyline sounds interesting.....I wish that Ryan was involved with it somehow.....the lack of Ryan spoilers is getting worrisome.

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Tell me about it! *sigh*

If they get rid of him I'll be so pissed! I'll still watch the show and everything, but man, I'd be mad!

They can do so much with his character! And I'm not just saying that because he's good looking (though it helps!!!). But they're only focusing on The Super Three. (H, Cal, & Eric) :(

I like character development with those guys too, but come on! There's another character there! Hello?!?!?

Edit: I like your avatar by the way. It made me giggle!

8. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I'm wondering. It's strange to be cutting him out like this.

Is it because of his schedule? Is he busy with other projects which make him unavailable for extensive filming? If not, I'm down to think they're building up to a big story-line for him. Or the lack of spoilers is down to them keeping something on the low....

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I think that's the only realistic part I've been seeing on CSI:Miami for 3 years:lol:.
    I also like this idea and how realistic it is, but, in my opinion, they could have done this kind of thing with another person from the cast like Natalia (also the part in the building with the crane).
    I mean we all know that Calleigh is a very strong woman but after this event I can see her loosing it completely especially after such a bad year for her.
    She is being blamed for different actions too many times: Eric's cheat sheet and now the death of this guy:(.

That would be fantastic:lol:. I'd pay to see it.

And trust me this is so booooooooring. There are more than 2 people in the regular cast, but sometimes TPTB seem to forget it:rolleyes:.I want some other character's stuff.
    Anyway I think it should be time for the team to be there for Calleigh at least after that man's death;)

No you're not bad. I can't wait to see it too. Only for the pierceless face, I'm sure, Emily will do in that moment:lol:.

Oh yeah I think this episode could be perfect for a possible new development of Calleigh. No matter how sad it is but I think this idea is pretty good.

Not only Ryan's ones. I mean except Horatio, Calleigh and Eric the other characters of the show are completely ignored. I mean it's time to get them a decent storyline.
    Some times it's frustrating to see a lot of people from the credits not being used.

10. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

I'm glad Calleigh will be getting an opportunity to show her emotional side. EP did a wonderful job in the epi where John, Ray's ex-partner, killed himself.
    I'd like an epi with more Ryan time, as he continues his journey on the road to humility. I mean, his first few seasons he saw things as totally wrong or totally right; he came across as so sanctimonious. Then he was fired and began to reevaluate himself. I like him a whole lot more now.

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I'm half tempted to just start a thread for my own personal bitch & moan sessions & for everyone else who is peeved over lack of other character development.

Sorry, but I can't even suggest this story sounds interesting at all. Throw in some other fucking characters & then yes Im all for it - but no- we further have more drama for the drama queens - old & boring !!!

RYAN NATALIA FRANK RYAN NATALIA FRANK RYAN NATALIA FRANK!!
    I would rather watch a full hour of Ryan obsessively cleaning his condo, Natalia filing her damn nails & Frank shaving his head than sit through more episodes of the Horatio/Eric/Calleigh "bait the viewers bullshit" show!

12. togofan444

togofan444 Prime Suspect

Me too! They have been so under minded this past season, and been given like no storylines. I hope at least one of them gets a good storyline this season, or I'm protesting! :mad:

13. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

I'm siding with MJSZUD. This show's morphing into the Calleigh/Delko soap opera/forensics hour is beginning to irk me. Even the spoilers seem to indicate more of the same. Like MJ said "Ryan, Frank, Natalia" and how about some Valera added to the mix?
    I'm not so irritated about Horatio. I tend to think his balance of screen time is only slightly over what it should be. Others seem to be taking a back seat to the so-called "Big Three".:angryrazz::mad:

HELLOOOOO! TPTB! ARE YOU READING THIS? SOME MORE EVEN CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WOULD BE NICE!:scream::scream::scream::scream:

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

My thoughts exactly you guys!

Well, without the language, but yeah.

PETITION THREAD TIME!!!!!

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Again with the damn mobs:scream:! It's good thing the story line sounds good or would have exploded... of anger not the explosion of the wicked story.

That part of the story is BOSS! Calleigh must be broken after all this.

SLAP?:wtf::cardie::eek::scream::scream::scream::scream:
    F&%K THAT B&%$H WHAT THE HELL... (this will be me in front of my tv watching that) FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT, CAL. KICK HER ASS! THAT'S THE TIME FOR HER TO LOSE IT MAN!:devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.