Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

That's kinda what I meant, lol. For continuity the issue has to be addressed - Jake can't just vanish. That wouldn't be realistic at all. I don't want them to be together for the majority of the season, but maybe for the first episode or so, otherwise it just screams of a quick-fix. I want to see plot and character development.

2. OnTheEdge0000

OnTheEdge0000 Victim

I hope calleigh and eric do get together, yes i really really do want them to get together asap, but i dont want things to get boring after a while, or the relationship to go dead to soon and everyone would get bored of it.

3. Marionette

Marionette Dead on Arrival

Welcome OnTheEdge0000! Love your username!

I hope the writers find a way to keep it fresh and interesting too. It'd be awful to have all *this* build-up only for us to be sadly let down when the time came - our beloved ship shrinking into the background and dissapearing :(. It's like... one of my worst nightmares...

x

4. OnTheEdge0000

OnTheEdge0000 Victim

Me to, lets just hope it doesnt come true...
    Yes all that building up over the past two years, and all eric has been through, just for a something we cant even think of. That would break erics heart, not to menchine ours :(

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  5. Illest Illesha

Illest Illesha Victim

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: Name to come

Whoever is an anti-shipper to EC, doesn't have that much to go on. I mean COME ON, I've analysed those episodes so seriously. There is that SERIOUS and OBVIOUS connection, there is no way that any other shipper could exist. It's actually killing me and I bet everyone that they aren't together. Remember patience is a virtue, and we WILL see a HOT SCENE between them that makes up for everything.

If that doesn't give you hope.
    OH WELL.

:D:D

6. Marionette

Marionette Dead on Arrival

Welcome Illesha!

I agree fully. I'd put money one them not being together - infact, I have. I'm totally torn. Half of me really wants to see them together at the beggining of the season so we can all be happy, the other half of me doesn't want to lose £20 :rolleyes:.

And just a little heads up, I'd be a bit careful what you're saying about other ships - the rules on here are rediculous and the mods enforce them passionately. I'm always getting into trouble ;). Don't want you to be too.

x

7. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

We ask for respect from all members.

If you have comments/questions about the rules on this forum, please make them in the questions/suggestions/feedback section. Alternatively, PM me with your opinions. Please keep them out of here, though.

Welcome to the newbies. Have fun here.

Anyone got the lowdown on the spoilers? Where's delkolover when we need her? :lol: I'm really intrigued as to where they'll take things.

8. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

You want a spoiler?

Eric meets Calleigh in a bar. They have a drink and then go home where steamyness and R-rated things happen.

Oh, wait, that's just what we've been wanting for... a ridiculously long time. :p

Just to clarify: I'm kidding.

Ooerr I've got a bit cynical. *runs*

P.S. Anyone want to write some decent ficage about that?

9. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

We are in serious need of a spoiler... Just true one, this time :p But, as far as I know, the best EC moments which happened weren't released as spoilers... I think that only the kiss and the scene with a veil were EC moments we knew about before the show actually aired... Correct me if I'm wrong...

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I think you're right. Re "You May Now Kill the Bride", we knew there was to be a scene where Calleigh met Eric at the altar, but we did NOT know about the veil and the re-enactment of the wedding.

In "Burned" I think the spoiler was that Eric would be hurt & Calleigh would be there to help him, but it turns out it was Calleigh that got the glass in her finger & Eric that helped her out, and the whispered "Eric" was not in the spoiler.

The end of All In was definitely NOT in the spoilers, and that was the best E/C scene so far!

In My Nanny, we knew Eric would go out on the roof & Calleigh would be concerned, but we did not know about her questioning him on having children & him saying that he was waiting for the "right girl" and her subsequent reaction to that statement.

So... I think you hit the nail on the head... the spoilers haven't been very E/C, but we shouldn't worry because some of the best E/C moments have not been in the spoilers.

11. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Hello everybody ! My name is Manuela and I’m 17. Well, I’m new on this thread. I’m a big shipper of Sandle, Yobling and of course Hiphuggers. For now, I have been only active on the Sandle thread but it’s going to change. I’m a fan of Calleigh and Eric since the beginning of the show. It was obvious there was a chemistry between them and when the writers finally gave us EC moments, I was so happy. Of course, after there has been the whole thing with Jake that pissed me off. I’m just hoping that for the next season, there will be “something more” and as far as I know, Emily and Adam’s interviews seem very positive!

I have made a video, but it’s a bit sad. I don’t know if I can post the link here…It’s with the song “Ti Scatterò una foto” of the Italian singer Tiziano Ferro. My first vid’ with only Calleigh and Eric, I had made other vid’ but general one with some EC scenes like “Who’s that girl?” with Calleigh, Eric and Natalia, “Where is the love?” with the whole team and “4 Minutes” with the pairings Sara/Greg, Catherine/Warrick and Calleigh/Eric.

Let me know if I can post the link of my new video and I want to apologize for the grammar mistakes. I’m Italian and live in Switzerland and I have been learning English since only five years. At school, they are very slow and it seems that in five years, I’ve been learning every time the same things. So, sorry again for the mistakes. I hope you will understand me all the same.

12. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Welcome!

Considering you're not a native English speaker, I think you speak/write very well. And I always think it's harder to write a foreign language than it is to speak it.

I don't think you can post/link videos here, but there is a thread especially for them: http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=54715

It lists all of the rules and all that official business; I'm sure they'll be happy to help you there. :)

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Welcome, Manuela02... I understand you completely, don't worry...

14. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Thank you for the welcome! I'm glad I don't make too many mistakes!
    I found where to post my link in the Shipper Central Fan Videos. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner!
    Anyway, this is the link. Don't hesitate to tell me what you think about my video. Critics are welcome, it helps to improve!
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?p=768719#post768719

15. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Welcome, Manuela! Don't worry, your grammar is much better than a lot of member's, who are, shockingly, native English speakers. I swear if one more person spells "sequel" as "sequal" over at ff.net I'm going on a murder spree.

You know, Donahue has been out of the spotlight for a couple years now. I remember she used to give a lot of interviews. Now the only attention the show gets is aimed at E/C. That's sad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.