Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Well, in my opinion, EC is one of the rare good things about CSIM, nowadays... I used to love the whole science and investigation stuff, but now it's all about Horatio and all the criminals who are after him...

2. Illest Illesha

Illest Illesha Victim

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: Name to come

Oops! Thanks for the heads up, wouldnt want the moderators getting on my case. Just a thought, does the romance between Eric and Calleigh, for example if they were to get together, because you know work romances complicate everything. Does that mean that season 7 will be it? I HOPE NOT. I don't even know anymore. I'm so antsy. I'm feeling the angst. Just the other day I was watching Season 1 and now I look at Season 6, and I'm just like, why don't ya'll just F*** already. Excuse the language.
    Just POUNCE. Okay, I feel much better for expressing my feelings. Phew.

*Prays and crosses fingers*
    ERIC AND CALLEIGH GET TOGETHER. PLEASE

Okay, Im done.

3. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I wouldn't call that sad, what would be sad is if it was all aimed at Horatio! It's bad enough that we're subjected to all the Horatio drama episode after episode, year after year, but to have it continuously trotted out in the media would be pathetically sad.

I live for ET interviews that center on Eric & Calleigh, especially when Adam and Emily talk about how the characters are coming together. Or, as The Hotness That is Adam Rodriguez says, when they are ready to pounce on each other. :drool: Yeah buddy... sure hope that happens sometime this season. Sweeps month would be great... be it November or February... although I would prefer November :lol:.

4. OnTheEdge0000

OnTheEdge0000 Victim

agreed. i love watching the science and the investigation, its awesome, and i love LOVE the e/c moments we get here and there, but if it was less about H and criminals, and more about the science, and other characters we see less of, i'd be happy, but i kinda like it this way, but i know i might get sick of it around mid-season.

(QUICK QESSTION, does anyone know how i can make my own avatar? thnx)

5. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

I kind of agree. I loved CSI: Miami before I loved EC, and now it's the only thing I, and the producers, seem to care about. Aside from the immortal Horatio, that is (though I could give a crap). But even he hasn't been getting the usual attention.

Not that I'm complaining, of course. EC hogging the spotlight is hardly a bad thing, but the fact that they're the only reason I still watch the show is.

OnTheEdge, you need to have been a member for 2 weeks and have posted a minimum of 50 posts before you can even get one. After that you can make one on photoshop, or similar graphics/image editors. Check out the Fan Art section for more information/help: http://talk.csifiles.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65

Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
  6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I gave up on the science a long time ago. I think the last case that really excited me was Pro Per. That was years ago. Maeda was good with the cases, then he left and the show went to hell.

I think it's sad that the media is more interested in E/C, especially since the season ended with Horatio getting shot. And yet nobody cares if he's alive or not.

7. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

That's 'cause nearly everyone knows that he is. I mean, he's Horatio; I wouldn't be surprised if he has 800 lives, or something.

8. OnTheEdge0000

OnTheEdge0000 Victim

exactly, i think it is sad that the mmeida is interested more in e/c ( not that i blame them) then is h alive, but based on what we have herd, i think we all know he is, he's the lead character !

9. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Aww come on, this is H we're talking about. :rolleyes: Y'all know he is immortal. I keep waiting for him to grow long canine teeth and start reacting negatively to sunlight :lol:. As for Eric and Calleigh, I think that all of the attention is on them right now because Adam and Emily are just so friggin' hot together. I mean they practically melt the TV screen every time they have a scene together...:censored:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  10. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

*Sigh* I just want the new season to start now. We need something new and fresh to talk about, instead of all of this speculation. Since the spotlight is on Eric and Calleigh at the moment, TBTB need to deliver. And they need to do it fast.

Yep, ASAP.

11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Kaz, this has to be the best avatar yet!:devil:

I agree with you, the writers need to deliver and soon. If the attention is on Eric and Cal then they need to play that up. If they don't then it is possible that the fans will start paying attention elsewhere...:shifty:

God Forbid!:eek:

12. OnTheEdge0000

OnTheEdge0000 Victim

Yes, I think the fans would get tired of waiting, I mean I like the suspense and waiting, but I hate waiting to long, maybe a few episodes into the new season we would like to see them together. I am willing to bet if the writters keep only "moments" going to long, like a year in a half (HOPE NOT) to many people would get tired of it, (maybe not).

Lets hope they get together soon, and season 7 wont disapoint us.

13. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Hey, I'm new here.. Thought I'd join in on the discussion about EC.

Speaking of, I'm definitely ready for the new season. Let's hope they get together this season. I'm a little nervous though because as we all know, there's been mention of Jake returning.

I'm not so sure that Jakes only going to be in just the season premiere either, in a pretty recent interview with Emily Procter, she mentioned that in season 7 the love triangle is going to go 'deeper' between Jake/Calleigh/Eric.

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Welcome JoannaRose!

Do you have a link to that interview??

15. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.