Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marionette

Marionette Dead on Arrival

True. We know. I think everyone knows - although some have their head in the sand, trying to deny it. Jealous Calleigh would be awesome! I can just see her giving another woman the evils after said woman tries it on with Eric...

I'm a sucker for shoes. Especially high heels - though I wear my stiletto's every day, so it really doesn't hurt anymore.

x

2. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Yay it is less than a month till season premier. =]

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Wow, congratulations! So I have some pesky drug possession charges I need to get rid of...

Less than a month for the premiere? This summer flew by. Not sure that that's a good thing. I'm proclaiming season 7 the Season of Shirtless Delko. Blessed are those born under this moon.

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Well, guys, it's a bit more then a month (5 weeks to be exact), because the season premiere is on 22th of Sept...

Oh... I'm all for that. More important, I think Emily is all for that. If I were her, I would push the writers to give us a scene with hot, up-against-the-wall smexyness...

5. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Give me a few years and I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, run. ;)

I also have an amendment. Season 7: The Season of Permanently Shirtless Delko.

Also, Jodie has decided to give up writing. This is a tragedy and everyone needs to like... poke her, or something. Now.

6. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

:wtf: :eek: Say it ain't so! Or I shall :scream:!

Oh yeah... Season 7, the season of Permanently Shirtless Delko, I'm all for that! I'm sure Calleigh wouldn't mind either. Hey, maybe it'll wake her up and she'll quit acting all hesitant and get over her workplace romance phobia.

7. Marionette

Marionette Dead on Arrival

You're having a laugh, aren't you? No?! She can't do that to us! :( Thats like the Pope giving up religion. Its CRIMINAL!

I'll talk some sense into her if it's the last thing I do...

x

8. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

:eek:Please say you are joking...

Jodie, you can't quit writing! ff.net needs you... Please do it for us *begs desperately*!!:wtf:

I agree this is the season of shirtless Delko. Here's hoping that Calleigh will be unable to stand the Hotness that is Eric Delko and will immediately lose control of herself...;)

9. OnTheEdge0000

OnTheEdge0000 Victim

Hey I'm new here, And yes, I am a HUGE SHIPPER of calleigh and eric. Im just wondering what might happen in the next season, can't wait! If anyone knows of some good spoilers please let me know! thnx.

10. Marija_Magdalena

:scream::scream::scream: JODIE!!!:scream::scream::scream: Don't you dare! This world needs you to write... *begs desperately* I'm serious, Jodie, please go update your fic... Please!!!

I'm all for that... Workplace romance phobia? :guffaw: Interesting name... True, though...

OnTheEdge0000, welcome!

Melissa in Davisburg, Mich.: Any chance you can give us some scoop on one of my favorite shows, CSI: Miami? Like, are we hip-hugger fans gonna see anything happen between Eric and Calleigh?
    According to Adam Rodriguez himself, "The tension is building, and there's only so long we can probably wait to pounce on each other." And Emily Procter added, "In the seventh season you get to sort of watch Calleigh sort through the parts of her life she's unsure about: Here's Delko, who's a great choice for her-you know they have a lot in common. He's very loyal to her; she's very loyal to him. They've been through a lot together, and he's a kind person. And then she's got Jake, on the side, who's kind of the bad boy, and you see her being drawn to that."

Is that thing Emily is saying from the video? I know that this "pounce on each other" is... Why is she bringing Jake up? Is that still going to be an issue in the 7th season? I hope not...

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  11. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

[​IMG]
    Thought I would drop that by ;]

12. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Oh Good God! Please tell me that woman isn't still with that guy. You know, they point to Calleigh as being this strong woman, but when it comes to him she seems to loose all sense of what is good in a relationship. If the writers take a step backwards with this triangle and have her still with Jake, I'm going to be mad, actually more frustrated than anything.

What Emily said wasn't in that interview, at least not the interview I saw, so maybe what she said was taken from a quote she gave a year ago when the 6th season was starting. I sure as heck hope so.

13. Marija_Magdalena

I hope you're right... It sounds like one of the interviews she had given before 6th season even started... I'd be really disappointed if she got back to Jake. Still, my hops are high because, just like Adam says, it's the matter of time before they pounce on each other :thumbsup:

14. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

I think I may be in the minority, but I'd like to see her still with Jake when the season starts. Only because of continuity and the potential for good characterisation, and angst. Besides, we know it will turn out good in the end - they've been building the EC relationship for the past two seasons already.

15. Marija_Magdalena

It's good that we finally disagree about something...:)

I don't think it would be very realistic if she was still with him... If they broke up before he left, I want to know how. She could say it to Eric or mention it in the conversation with Jake when they see each other in the first episode. If they are still together, I want them to brake up as soon as possible... And I want to see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.