Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Congrats!!!:beer:

I would love to see this type of scene. With the natural chemistry Adam and Emily have together they would steam up the screen! *Stops to get a mental picture* :censored:

It is something that could easily happen. Anyone remember how intense they were in the scene where Eric was removing glass from Calleigh's finger. That episode was Burned wasn't it?;)

2. Marionette

Marionette Dead on Arrival

Congrats Kaz! :thumbsup:

The trouble is with the kind of aforementioned E/C scene is that thousand of E/C shippers hearts would burst at exactly the same time and those left would have a worldwide catastrophe. Still, can't be helped, can it?

It was Burned. Is it sad that I know all the names of the episodes and exactly what happens in them? :confused:

x

3. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

No, that's not sad at all. But what is possibly really sad is dreaming about E/C scenes... like you're dreaming of watching preview scenes of the next episode in which Calliegh is kissing an injured Eric and you wake up PISSED that, that shit didn't actually happen! :wtf: :scream:

Yeah... see... that happened to me. Really made me mad to realize the next morning that I'd actually dreamed that.

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

[/quote]
    Someone needs to invent a cure for Writer's block, like now. It's positively the worst. [/quote]

Don't know if this is technically on topic, but the only way I can cure it is to just start writing whatever comes to your head. That's what I'm doing. I'll be stuck for a few days, then I'll just be like, hey! I'm just gonna write! It takes a few days and lots of deleting, but the end result is worth it.

To make this post on topic: I think it would be a good idea for them to just steal flirty glances at each other while working a scene or whatever. That way we can have enough of the crime and not too much of the personal stuff. And maybe have a few "moments" to keep people like us at bay. And at the end of the season have the classic running through a field of flowers.

It'll happen.

Edit: sorry about the quote thing, I messed it up!

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

It's getting a bit slow in here. BTW, where's Jodie? Wasn't she supposed to be back by now? Jodie, come back, we miss you!

I'm sure it will :lol:

It's not sad. At least, not on TalkCSI. I think that here most of the people know all the names of the episodes. I don't think I know ALL names, but I know EC ones.:rolleyes:

I have a sudden urge to write something, but I'm out of ideas. Does anyone know when are we going to have a new challenge at FCG?

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

She's here :)

Hi guys. Hope you're all well

I can't believe I didn't miss much spoiler talk. I was sure I would. Exciting news though, I can't wait for September.

I've also had the urge to write, Marija. Luckily I have plans though. Two. One's for Kaz's birthday so that's (already) going to be late. Good luck with yours. People seem to have been neglecting the EC writing while I've been away *glares*.

Holly
    , welcome to the forum! Remove the '/' from the first tag and you're all set ;)

Lets remedy that, shall we?

Oh, and I want a picture.... someone post a picture. I've not seen one for a while.

7. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Jodie! Welcome back, We've missed you!!:beer:

I've been writing, I SWEAR!:angel: I just updated last weekend, and I hope I'll have more in a couple of days...:rolleyes:

It's so good to have you home!:cool:

8. Marionette

Marionette Dead on Arrival

Welcome back Jodie! *waves*

*Bottom lip trembles under glare* I've been writing. I swear! Lots and lots actually... Which reminds me - I should probably do some seeing as I haven't for a week...

I can't wait for September! I'm positive we're gonna get our moment! This thread is going to be the busiest it's ever been when we got our moment (When, not if! :thumbsup:).

That is if we don't all have some kind of heart attack from the shock of it all...

x

9. Marija_Magdalena

Don't worry, we'll survive. But rest of the people will hate us, because we'll have that silly smiles plastered across our faces ;) Now, if we see a kiss, my heart will get some severe case of arrhythmia, but I will survive, because I'll always want to see more.

EDIT: I've just started a fic. I only have 4 sentences and I just can't think of what to write next... I'll just have to try writing during the night when I'm all alone.

I can't wait, Jodie.

I know. By the time we get some spoilers, we'll have the new episode. But I have a feeling that all this waiting is going to pay off because this is going to be our season. Then again, didn't we say that for season 6 as well? *positive thinking, positive thinking*

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  10. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Good Morning Y'all *waves enthusiastically* I love Sunday; it is my favorite day of the entire week. I don't have to get up at 5 am for work, and I can sit at the computer (online) and drink coffee all day if I want!:p

Back on topic...

I have a Cardiologist on stand-by just in case...:lol: Does anyone need a referral?:)

We'll need Plastic Surgeons to remove the smiles from our faces...

I know what you mean. I've had the WORST case of writer's block. It has finally started to lift and I've been getting some pretty good ideas (FINALLY). I like to write during the night too. Try music. I have an entire playlist dedicated to my fic...;)

Neither can I. Jodie is the Supreme Queen of Angst...:thumbsup:

Me too... I think the writers are really trying to build up the suspense. I only have one thing to say to them right now ... :angryrazz: !! Seriously though I agree this is our season. I believe that we will finally get that kiss we've been waiting so (or not so) patiently for. Actually, I'm holding out hope for an eventual CSI Wedding!:luvlove: (So sue me, I'm a hopeless romantic under this cynical exterior...:rolleyes:)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  11. Marija_Magdalena

Good morning to you, too, Audrey! Well, good after noon, if we are going to talk CET (it's past 5 pm here). Since my fic has something to do with that salsa we were talking about, I'll try writing tonight after I come home from this wonderful salsa club where all hot Cuban, Spanish and Italian guys in Belgrade go to dance. I'm trying to write something worth reading and something that won't have a lot of mistakes so that I don't give Kaz a hard time... She was so nice to offer to proof read my stories few months ago and I hope that the offer still stands.:)

I usually hate Saturdays and Sundays because I have to study... But, since I'm on school brake till September, Sundays are okay :cool:

About this season being ours... It has to be. I mean, dragging this I-want-you-but-I-shouldn't storyline one more year would be OTT.

About spoilers... I want them right now!!! I apologize for yelling. But not something like "Calleigh and Eric will keep on enjoying their wonderful platonic relationship"... I want to know if it's gonna be up against the wall in the locker room, in one of their apartments or in the elevator (like in that wonderful smut fic I'm sure all of you have already read:devil:)...

Audrey, I can't wait to read the product of your newly found muse... Are you going to update your fic or upload a new one? Or both:p?

12. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

I'm sorry, my muse has been in Africa for a month *glares back*. (I love you!) As for my birthday fic, you don't have to do that :). You've been busy scaling mountains and making miracles. You need rest!

Sure does. But go easy on me, okay? I haven't slept more than 8 hours in the past 72, have random grazes on my elbow, a sore lower back and feet that feel like they need to drop off. And probably more things I'll discover as I start to recover from the results/birthday fueled celebration. I got in at 4am last night with some work friends - we all had to be in at work for 10.30 this morning. :(. Twas decidedly not fun.

Anywayyy, someone wanted a pic. Most probably Jodie. I found two interesting looking promo ones for the first new episode, but for some reason I can't post 'em. So I'll link you guys instead. http://csi.so-phobic.com/thumbnails.php?album=263

Wonder what's going on with Cal, Eric and Ryan?

Oh, and also, about this season being EC's season... you know there is gonna be some new H drama - there always is. I think the writers are going to play this, "Are they or aren't they?" dance a little longer, but, I think (and hope) we're going to start seeing Calleigh taking some tentative steps forwards. The entire world knows how Eric feels about her, the ball is in her court now.

And in episode 3 of the new season they have the old, "You know you can tell me anything talk." But the stage direction in the script said, "Cal takes step forwards, then hesitates." She so wants him, but needs to get through her barriers. I reckon the writers are going to have some fun with that this season. And it's got a lot of potential for characterisation.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
  13. Marija_Magdalena

Oh, don't worry... I still have only 4 sentences... I'll try writing this night. And about your sore back, grazes on your elbow and feet that feel like they need to drop off, don't worry, it will pass... The only remedy is to go out partying more often so that you get used to that. Like when you go running for the first time and your legs hurt immensely tomorrow, but after the 10th time you won't feel a thing... :rolleyes: I'm a smart-ass, aren't I? Anyway, I'm gonna go now, to find some inspiration. *goes to dance salsa*

14. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Haha! Go partying more often? It's not possible. I already do too much. My feet just always hurt when I get in - I must learn to wear sensible shoes. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to stand up all day at work.

And good luck with your fic :).

15. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

So right on both points. I wonder what relative of Horatio's will come out of the woodwork this season and wreak havoc in his life.

I've been saying that we all know how Eric feels about Calleigh, and except for that one part in My Nanny, we haven't seen much of an indication that she feels the same way. We know she does ;), but I'd like to see more of that on the show. Even better if it's jealous Calleigh... I'd like to see her reaction to another woman showing an interest in Eric.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.