Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

November, Febuary, May Sweeps? Better bring out the olive oil for the Tukey I mean! HaHA!

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Greek Turkey or boiled hen I dont care!!!!!!! :D as long we get these special moments between them, Lori :D
    In Season 3 we had "Consequences" (with the unoffical" date at the beginning and Reed thinking Stella was his mum)
    Sweet Sixten (not great eppy but at least it was very funny when Mac took P.'s hand out of his face when he saw Stella was coming :D (Both November Sweeps)

Heart of Glass and The Ride in (with that beautiful hug) from February Sweeps

and Comes Around and Snow Day from May Sweeps.

SO i still want to believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Debbie :D

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

You're right Debbie Stella looked kinda disapointed when he said he wasn't redy to take off the ring, and wich off the that's gonna realize it?? hmm i think im gonna say Stella mainly 'cause she's a girl and girls are always the one to know first:lol:

CSISenna--- That is a very beautiful wallpaper!
    *goes down to Debbie's spoilers* Nurse Stella!:lol: umm i think im gonna stop right now before it's to late..:lol:

here's a little sampel from my story=)
    Stella's POV
    My alarm clock rang, but i didn't want to get up just yet, it's soo warm and cozy in my bed and my alarm clock just continue to ring and it was starting to annoy me. Still sleepy i turned off the alarm clock and got up and i thought to myself the alarm clock won over me again it got me up, it was one off the first alarm clock that have manage to get me out off the bed, im not a morning person as you see. I manage to drag myself into the kitchen to start the coffee and when i had turn that on, i draged myself into the bathroom too get a wake up shower.

Ohh and one more thing can you guy's help me with some names to women's??

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh Gio! you can't leave us this way! : we need more! :D

I always like Sarah. It's my fav name since i was 10 and i played with my dolls :D

Also Amanda could work (well it's my mum's name :D It means "loveable") or Audrey ("strong")

Ahh! I almost forgot! I love "Sophia"
    I went to a babies name page! :D

and i think we feel in the same way: It's Stella who will notice first she is in love first!!!!!!
    Imagine Stella will have a date first with this new guy (arghhhhhh!) but it will be very interesting her recation when Mac starts dating too!!!!!

jealous Stella!!!!!!!! :D

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

It has to be Stella you guys cause Mac has known all along how he has felt for her. She had the wall up!

6. giovinazzo<3

a little Cliffhanger Debbie;) it's not long before im done with the first chappie i manage to not save what i wrote for some hours ago soo i got to write it again, and thanks for the names, i do really need them in the first chappie and in a later chappie;)
    LoL what if both Mac and Stella are on a date with someone else than each other, then they both end up going on the same resturant( don't know how to write it but a place were you order and eat food) and Mac sees Stella in a beautiful dress that shows off her legs and make her looke really sexy then she notice Mac and they both make eye contact and they smile a shy smile to each other, and they both Mac and Stella's dates ends up with flirting together and leaves together then Mac and Stella are alone and Mac say's to Stella ''well it lookes like our dates are having fun'' Stella lookes at Mac and giggle a little then she ask him '' so what are we gonna do, our dates have abandon us'' Mac respondes with'' well we can take a little walk in central park??'' Stella nodded in respons and they go for that walk, and in the end off the walk they end's up making out and then we see the two persons that were on a date with them say to each other ''well it lookes like they've finaly realized that they are both in love with each other''
    Ohh that i would have looveed too see in a eppy:D Man my writing skill always get good when it's late here:lol:

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I start thinking you are so DARN RIGHT!:lol::lol::lol: Mac has known it for a long time and that's why we had the "Extra room offer"

I really want producers don't get rid of "They are living together" idea yet!:rolleyes:
    It's so wide range of possiblities if they keep them living together :D Even despite of the new U.O

BTW we should ask Ausiello for how long we are going to stand these new relationships for them!:cool:
    Hopefuly it won't be longer than a few weeks:scream:

Gio--> As much as i love your writing i don't think writers and producers will film such beautiful scene. They are evil!:evil:
    But i love the idea of the meeting at the restaurant!:drool: (perhaps because i love the Jealous Mac and Jealous Stella scenario:lol:)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  8. giovinazzo<3

hmm you're right Debbie the producer's are too evil :evil::lol: and that scene in the restaurant it just popped up mainly 'cause i want to see a jealous Mac and a jealous Stella:lol: Stella got this beatuful dress that make's her soo Sexy that Mac get's jealous off the guy that are on a date with her, and stella sees Mac in a suit and he lookes very HOT (well he do go in a suit every day on work but but:lol:) and she get's jealous off the girl that's on a date with him.. LoL what i would have paid too see a scene like that :D

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Don't loose your faith, Gio. Maybe we will be lucky enough to watch such a thing.
    I don't understand why Mrs Veasey said

"A real relationship for Stella" I don't get it. She has been so close to Mac at the end of Season 4 and sudenly they try to convince us she feels nothing for Mac and falls violently in love with somebody else:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: Believe me, I'm still in shock. And only Anatomy and reading this thread make me feel better;) I didn't have strengh enough to post inside the Stellarina thread despite of i adore her:(. Hopefully it won't be as Season 2(ending)-Season 3 [​IMG]

10. giovinazzo<3

i'll never lose faith in Mac and Stella:D they're the perfect couple and they can't deny it!:D
    hey debbie do you remember the site you were in?? if you do could post the link in here?? so i could get some more names, i need a lot more names in my story:D Neeed names too Mac's 'big' family;) and it's a 'big' family:lol:

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Of course, dear!

Here you have :D

http://www.world-english.org/girls_names.htm

BTW I needed my Smack Quote of the Day :D

This one is from "The closer" (that eppy where Stell asked him to take his ring off)

Examining the female who was hit by a car)
    Mac: No clothes, no shoes, no handbag, just lace.
    Stella: If this is the new look for spring, you can count me out.

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

12. giovinazzo<3

THANK you Debbie *hugs you* :D
    Aww come on Stell you're disappointing Mac:lol::D He would have love to se you without No clothes, no shoes, no handbag, just lace:devil::D

Well now i have to get to bed it's late here and im the only one awake in the house:lol:

13. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

[​IMG]

Debbie thank you for the lovely review on my story. I'm very honored that you enjoyed it. As you can tell I've been busy with SMACked again, and this is what I imaging their one of their wedding photos would look like.

So much compassion, so many dreams.
    Our couple share, as they make their life unique.
    Following the path, where the Angel's sing,
    guiding them down the ailse, as the li'l Angel carries
    their rings.
    Placing them upon their fingers that now shine bright.
    Letting the world know, SMACked is forever in life.
    Written by MacsLovlyAngl

Take care girls, see ya again soon.

Linda:)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I think Mac knows he is in love with Stella! He has been in love with her sinceway back in season one. You could see it in his eyes when she walked out of the office in that hot looking black dress after she took off his tie. But he knew she was dating and would not interfere with that (gentleman that he is). Next comes season two, on advise from Stella he got rid of the tie the "New loosened up Mac!" At least he is trying! And thinking of his conversation with Stella, got rid of the ring. I thought that was such a touching scene. She is slowly helping him back into life and he is trying very hard to live again. But still remember Stella does have a boy friend and again Mac is goona respect that. Doesnt mean Mac isnt crazy about her but remember he has a very self controlled personality and still fragile heart but he wants to try to live again he is tired of being alone. Rose was just a "reason" to have someone to go to that night also. Well getting closer in Season two and still being reminded Stella has a boy friend! A lot of disractions remember Hawkes is new to the field and Lindsey has come aboard so Mac is busy breaking in the "new kids" which seems he always does he needs to see how they do, and Stella is holding down the other side of the fort. She is number two and his right hand gal! They almost have canollis in "Corparote Warriors but Mac is called away. The little moments are being stolen away duty calls and we know how they feel about their jobs since they are both already married,(To there jobs that is and that is not such a bad thing since that is how they can see each other all the time!) It was pretty cool in "Stuck on you" when Stella was at her Art exibit with the bean head and Mac pulls her away from her date and even brings an extra set of clothes (I love that) does she mind? Heck no were talkin SMAC here! So we do have some time together but I guess when you think about it Mac IS in a rebuilding transition with his life and his heart the closet person to him during this vulnerable time is YES! YES! YES! Stella. She is preoccupied with her boyfriend but he is nuturing his secret love in his heart and loving from afar. Keeping his heart in safe keeping untill.... ALL ACCESS(LIGHTS FLASHING MUSIC POUNDING) STEEEELLLAAA! The look on his face when he heres the call the first through the door at the apartment the FIRST one to get to STELLA!! Thats it as he sits on the bed and looksaround he knows in his heart he almost LOST HIS STELLA! At the end he is offering the BEST of everything for as long as she likes. I am sure he would have offered his home then but would not be good timing besides Stella is still being our strong Stella and a can take care of herself. He trys heaven knows he TRIES! But she has the wall up so again he has to keep his love for her inside where it is safe. Stella has not moved to her transition yet but I could go on and on but will fast forward again to the tell all "Right next door" where I think she is finally going to let her gaurd down slowly and let him in! He has been keeping hold of his heart a LONG time you guys , it isnt going any where this time untill it is safe and he knows where that is! Stella may have a "Flirt" with a fireman coming up BUT that might be just during the baseball game and may help her see who her new romance will REALLY be, ALL TOGETHER NOW !!! SMACK!!!

15. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

Wow Lori! I was almost imagining some patriotic music in the background when I read that speech lol!
    You certainly are a committed smacker, congrats!
    I do absolutely agree with what you are saying, Mac has loved Stella for a very long time, there were MILLIONS of Smacked moments in season 1. Nearly one every episode, they just have such a strong rapport with each other, they HAVE to get together!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.