Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Debbie soo true soo true:lol::lol::lol: maybe Mac won't be all that shy when he have admit that he's in love with Stella to her, maybe he get's all Not Shy:lol: didn't know what to say:lol:
    oh yeah you got to love them!:drool::D
    i also loove that eppy:D when she gave him the advice to ''fight back'' what if Mac get's hurted?
    (WARNING!! you guys im bringing something up now:p)
    Then he'll need Nurse Stella to nurse his wounds off the fight:D i just had to say it up again:D

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

If someday we have a Nurse Stella episode it should be dedicated to you, Gio!!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:Fight for it, girl!:lol:

Comes Around is so great! Maybe because he didn't pay attention to "her" :lol: meanwhile they were having dinner (yeap, i know. I'm bad:lol:

and i guess i should think it twice about Mac being so shy. At the edn it was him who made "The Extra Room Offer":drool::drool::drool::drool:

BTW I have been thinking and re thinking about certain scenes for my own fanfiction. It will be an "angelic" (sp?) fic about MAckinnon and Star who will be separated and they will meet again at the end

Debbie :D (i love when this thread is so alive!:drool:

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

if a episode with Nurse Stella come's on the TV and i've read it in the tv guid here, then i think i might go into a coma off happiness:lol: and they should warn all kids to not se that eppy 'cause it might get naughty between Mac and Stella:devil::D

it's reruns off s3 here in norway and the eppy were Stella cut herself with that glass is on right now.*sitting like glue to the TV when Stella is on and when P:scream: are on, ohh my mom's calling me:lol:)

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I need to learn that quote inside the email thing you guys do! Some times when I respond and hit a button thinking it was right I lose the whole "reply"so now I am shy hence the long replies! ! Anyway,We did get a little peek of the jealousy angle remember? Flack tried it on Stella when he asked if Quinn was good looking,Stella did not LIKE THAT! Like water for murder I think? also in response to All Access Mac seeming to keep his distance. Maybe it was because he knew Stella had went though "A hell of an ordeal" as he said. Considering she might had been raped I think he loves her so much he did not want her to have to be in the postion to relay that information to him it would break his heart to have to see her tell him certian stuff, besides he would probably go down and strangle the corpse and Sid would have to call for help!!! And maybe Mac would not be able to control himself and that might just upset Stella more he could better respect her privacy by NOT being the one to question so he asked Don to do it. Remember he tried at first but it was to much for him also to see her so devastated. No, it was safe for him to be the one to go to her apartment and get all the evidence to get her cleared of murder remember HE is the Master CSI and if anyone is going to get her cleared it would be Mac. You could tell as he sat on her bed and absorbed the evidence and tried to make sense of it all, it was tearing him apart. Besides who else to be in her privite "Sancuary" of home but Mac. At least we can honestly say WE saw MAC in /on STELLAS BED!!!

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Lori, to quote someone, just highlight the comment with your mouse, right click and then click on copy. Then open up a new post window and click paste. Then at the beginning of the comment you are quoting put this bracket [ then put the word quote then this bracket ] . Then at the end of the comment that you are quoting, put the first bracket then this slash / then put the word quote again and then the second bracket.

I'm going to put a better example (a more visual aid so to speak) by quoting your post:

[*quote]I need to learn that quote inside the email thing you guys do! [*/quote]

All you have to do is the above example without the astericks (the little starry things).

When you do all of that, it should look like this:

I hope that helps.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori!--don't worry. You are not the only one who suffered the "pleasures of technology! :D
    If you want to try using the Quote tag you only need this button (at the top of the text box)

[​IMG]

(it's next to the yellow button with the mountain inside) Copy the text you want to quote and then pate it between the tags

And i think i agree with you. Mac did his best helping her to solve the case, to make her clear of all charges. But still it was bizarre not having great interaction with her beyond that sweet scene when he asked her permission to investigate the crime scene, her own home no less!
    Lol! I guess it's the pure thruth, Mac wa in Stella's bed after all! :D

And i really love that scene from Like water for Murder. Stella IS jealous in that scene. It doesn't matter what non shippers say! she was upset and jealous! I don't know how anyone could deny that! Her face spoke volumes!

Credits: MJ (We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!) I love Jealous Stella :D
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/MSannoyed.jpg
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/MSannoyed2XD.jpg

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I like the marriage proposal GNRF pass the BBQ sauce!

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

{Mac wa in Stella's bed after all! :D

First attempt still trying!

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Let see if this is it

10. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

Lolz Congrats on mastering the art of quoting Lori, I've been on this thread a while and still can't do a spoiler box or quoting. :rolleyes:

Well I'm going to take the spoilers with a pinch of salt, personally I don't think even Stella's "real" relationship can keep her apart from Mac. They are just simply fantastic together and every scene they share is electric! :drool:

Oh and Ghawazee, I sent you a PM :)

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks guys! Now to remember it all !That is where it gets tricky! Did someone say there were new spoilers out? Is it on this web page that you go to? Are the spoilers very reliable? VAVE does your dad like football how about reminding him how a tackle would look on the "Big Screen" and once he is convinced YOU will be watching some "Tackeling of your on in SEASON FIVE!!! Football season just around the corner!!

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Lori!

This is the thread to the Spoiler Section (you can post it only if you have spoilers to post

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=55233&page=7 (Just The Facts thread)

Spoiler Discussion Thread (where you do discuss spoilers posted in the other thread)
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=56580&page=23

Spoilers are very reliable but you must know sometimes they are cryptic and it makes you think one thing and at the end it's a totally different thing :D

Louise--> I sent you what you needed :D

Try again the Quote thing. Copy the text you want to quote (maybe using the right button on your mouse and teh Option Copy) then come here and click on the button at the top of the text box where you write. This is the button

[​IMG]
    and Paste the text using the right button again (the text must be pasted between the tags you will see after clicking the button)
    I posted inside the Stellarina thread a crazy hypothesis. Pam Veasey said "A real relationship for Stella" She remarked REAL. I was wondering since Stella is going to go to the Greek Consulate her new guy is from there. So she will need a Greek guy. What if the guy who portrays Stella's new beau is her husband????? Peter Constatinides? He speaks Greek. This is a pic when they were very young http://home.hiwaay.net/~warydbom/images/melina02.gif
    He is a chef but it would be very sweet and funny

A weekend gift

I don't remember if i shared this before (maybe because i post these kind of pics inside the Stellarina thread and The Taylor Girls thread. I can't help myself. I want to recruit new family members LOL!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2008
  13. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Lori K. Firstly be very welcome to the smacked thread:thumbsup: It's always great to have new followers :D And secondly I totally agree with you on our opinion of Alll Access...Mac's hiddden care is one of the factors that makes AA to my fav eppie:D I think Mac knew how much F. hurt Stel and he didn't want to make her think of it more than she had to! And I'm sure Mac was a little bit jealous of his Stel because of Don :D
    aww Debbie love this pic"! I think the friendship between Gary and Melina is a part of the great chemistry Mac and Stel have in the show!

Ohh she was veeery jealous! I'm sure she could've jumped on the RHL's throat! :D But though I loved the eppie 'cause we got Rambo Stella to see:devil:.

Anj:angel:

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I expect we are going to see Rambo Stella again, Anj! :D Love her :D

well, yes there was an akward moment when she gave a hug to Don and suddenly Mac came up :D
    Mac seemed to say with his expression "You are a friend and that's why i don't ask you to put your hans off her NOW":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    BTW i loved how he kept Stella working with him in later episodes:drool::drool::drool: he wanted to protect her Awwwwwwww!!! His Stella was under his special Supervision!:lol:

And i can't help but loving Like Water for Murder. Stella likes RHL at first but when Don started joking about Mac and Her.....she could have used a kitchen knife:lol: she didn't like it at all!

Btw I made a mistake a couple of days ago. I said it was in Sweet Sixteen when Mac kept P's hand away from his face. It was wrong. It was in Raising Shane (Sheldon's eppy). I'm sorry to say this and i i don't hurt nobody's feelings but she deserved that!
    She mistreated Stella when they were in the morgue. Stella wasn't compromising the case, she was working and she needed to receive Sid's file:scream:

Debbie :D (We had Rambo Stella in that eppy. I wish it could have been with the right person:lol:

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

DEBBIE-Thanks for the links! Where do they get there information from? Is RHL Quinn? Am I misunderstanding the name? What episode with the hug to Don? ALL ACCESS? Not to worry no feelings hurt here for "her". You are right Stella was just trying to do her job. "Snoot" was just trying to play power games in her "dog pen". "She" thinks just because she was dating Mac at the time she is someone important! Not to worry Stella is not so thin skinned that a little gnat like that could give a blow to her ego. Actually it is the other way around "She" is so jealous of Stell it was her way of being able to control somthing since she cant control Macs feelings for her! "She " has "airs" and I can only read Stellas mind when she was walking out of there in her head she is thinking "What a piece of work"!!!
    As hard as it is for me to watch eppies with "her" in them after all her flirting and "you adore me you know you do" attitude when all is said and done that was a train wreck ready to happen her personality was to vain and eventually Mac would have gotton sick of her. He likes strong and sweet personalitys any one you know???!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.