Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Hey everyone!!! Not much news, huh? Well, I am loving the GSR talk anyway, and I wanted to let ya'll know about a fan fic challenge I just issued on my CrazyBillyFans wiki. If you are a fan fic writer, check it out. LOL!!

I still think that we are going to be pleased with how and when Grissom leaves CSI. At least we know we'll see our GSR in season nine!

I can't wait to see what else we can talk about before October. LOL. Oh, BTW, I now have a countdown on both of my sites!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2008
  2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's first of all for you kind words you girls rock and I tryly appreciate you words of consolation!, it was so scary, the thing is about these earth shakers, is their unpredictable, hurricanes, tornados, cycones, fires, winds, any otther natural disaster you've got time and are re pre-warrned, with these NO warning how or when, the un-known is the frightning part:klingon:and on what's her-face not to worry. and x3inty and bobby2surf and all the rest of you, it's a ruse a ploy and he is committtd to Sara, "lets get married" did he say that to any other woman? lets see NO this is a cool scenerio, Natalie escapes and kidnaps LH and puts her under a car waaay out in the desert, lets see if she fares as well as our Sara did:thumbsup:

IN NATALIES BRAIN

STOP IT

LOST IN THE DESERT

NICK FINDING SARA

RELIEF

3. PiperGrissom

Great pics as usual Desert. We can always count on you!!!
    I'd like to see more pics (if there are any) of Jorja and BIlly away from the show TOGETHER, ya know? I love manips and etc. I hope we get to see pics from the season premire soon.

4. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I'm really wondering how GSR will be presented in the early eps of season 9. I've been making the assumption that they are still a couple - the phone call in GDC and CM's comments on it, DR's comments on "recombining" in TTOE, and Grissom's generally improved demeanor during late season 8 being my reasons. But TPTB have left us with a gaping hole as far as concrete info, so I hope we aren't going to be shocked in 9x01 to find that they are split romantically but on friendly terms. That won't happen ... right?

Right???? :eek:

And what are y'alls guesses on Sara's presence during the upcoming season? I've been assuming that she would be back for awhile to help Grissom but then go back to wherever she's been living and working - I mean, she has a job somewhere, surely - and return at the end to take him away. Maybe that's just my own history with several months in a long-distance marriage for professional reasons coloring my view. I guess the assumption that they were not in the same city in 9x05 would be one of the main reasons I could see him turning to LH as a confidante/friend.

Argh ... the waiting is going to do me in, I'm afraid! Too many questions, too few answers. Glad I have others to obsess about this with :)

Ali

5. Desertwind

Well, ali here's a *spoiler* I just found on some of your questions:thumbsup: enjoy~

Stokes finds Brown slumped over the wheel of his car after hearing the shots. Greg cancels his publishers meeting as he hears the news. A devastaed Grissom calls Sara, when he finds out. As the team grieves Warricks killer, Undersheriff McKeen [low-life scumbag] investigating the murder. With the night shift two men down Conrad Ecklie hires a new CSI in the form of a pretty young thing Bryce Adams [Lauren Lee Smith] Sara takes the first flight from San Francisco,but as she arrrives in Vegas she can't get into the crime lab as she is no longer a PO. Sara and Grissom try to get Sara a job as a lab-tech, with little success... Source,wetpaint/spoilers

[​IMG][​IMG]

And Piper I'll hunt for some Billy/Jorja caps!

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

7. Desertwind

Thank's jtd but when you click on the one we want, it goes nowhere:confused: where does one put it after selecting it?

[​IMG] what we don't see on the screen:drool:[​IMG]

8. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Desert, there's a vote icon all the way to the right. You have to register(or log in if you are already), then you can search for it and vote again. I just did and 34 percent said anything but that. That means that 65 percent want him to ride off with Sara. :D

As to the paintballs, red is great with me, and I think we can get some in LA this week, and some in Chicago in...oh I don't know...maybe...November? Maybe take in a play or something while we are there? We spoiler free need to get rewarded for our strength and patience, right?

Tonights countdown is 70 days, 21 hours and 40 minutes.

And I def think that he loves Sara, AND ONLY SARA!!! He would never cheat on her, hell it took him how many years just to go to dinner with her, I can't see him having an affair. I mean really. He is NOT the type of man who could handle two women at one time. Hell, he can barely handle the one he's got :guffaw:

9. Desertwind

Thank's bengali13 your a doll, and I'll do that, DUH:rolleyes: I'm so impatient I didn't see that! and have you all not read the "news" about what's-her-face? on here, boy so many are hoping for another alternative on this sitiuation, is that vague enough?:lol: no red paint balls PLEASE:rommie: and your so funny counting the days.. thank's for that too!

YOU ARE MY BUTTERFLY

10. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

I think we shouldn't get too concerned about the use of "intimate" in connection with the return of LH. Remember, when Ecklie asked Grissom about how long he and Sara had been intimate, Grissom replied "9 years" (the entire time they'd been acquainted). For some reason, LH is one of the very few Grissom trusts absolutely and since Sara apparently won't be available, who else would he talk to?

11. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

bengali i like that shopping plan - and if we accidentally keep finding ourselves at theatres then oh well! :lol:

so you all know i'm spoiler-free so these ideas are totally out of nowhere, but i was thinking 'what specific issues would Grissom think to talk to LH about?' and then i thought... babies! we know he thinks she's a good mom despite her problems, and the last time we saw them it was in the context of her granddaughter. so could it be he's going to her to reveal some incredible news and ask for advice??! teeee heeee :thumbsup:

12. PiperGrissom

Well, I am NOT spoiler-free, and I can totally see a geekbaby happening. Why not? I can't think of a good reason since Grissom is going to be leaving.

13. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Wow, so many good theories and ideas! I'm glad we're all staying positive!:) Now matter what happens I still think they will be together.

Now, just so all you wonderful people don't think I've fallen off the face of the earth :lol:, I wanted to let you all know that I'll be away for a week visiting family in Toronto. I'm staying with my aunt and uncle who don't have a computer :)eek: I know) so I don't think I'll be able to check the thread all week. :(

Anyway, I wish you all well this week and I look forward to coming back and reading all of your wonderful posts. Maybe there will even be new spoilers! :)

See you guys next week!

14. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Ooooh have fun GSRLUVER we will miss you! Hope you don't suffer too many withdrawal symptoms :lol: Ah, Toronto is one of my favourite places - wish we could add that to the paintball shopping tour!!

p.s. Yay! I'm a witness at last!! Beers and soft drinks all round to celebrate my return to life - no more Hit+Run for me :D

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  15. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Could Grissom be blackmailed, doing things against his will? Why is he in LH’s bed? I know that he would be faithful to Sara on the course of their relationship, not unless there’s no longer a relationship to begin with.
    Oh, no no… cannot be, im not going into that direction. OMG! I’m going panicky, calm me, please, calm me.
    (**ends my overreacting…*)

Well, I haven’t watch the whole season 8 (I stopped at GB&GL) to know the feelings/emotions of Grissom till the end. But it is for sure that he is devastated to what happened to Warrick. In the early seasons; isn’t that Sara once said Warrick is his favorite CSI? (name that epi?..), then before on his sabbatical, Grissom told Warrick that ‘he is the rock of the team’.

Back to LH:
    Maybe their friendship has gone deeper since that TGTB&TD epi, but never beyond romantically. (I repeat, GSR is faithful to each other just as we are nuts, err loyal to the shipper). So during those lowly times (depression) of their lives, someone needs somebody to uplift your spirit. . It is human nature I guess that sometimes we need someone to share our drama in life. So in their case, they served as catharsis to each other.

I remember the first epi of LH (Slaves of Las Vegas), on how she could read him so easily (they are having tea on the garden scene). LH said that she knows what he fears more than anything, that is of being known. He might not accept that she knows what he desires & something for whatever reason he spend his entire life making sure no one else does. He was a lonely workaholic, his career was his life. (That was the time I’m not aware yet of Sara entering into Grissom’s life.)
    I thought that LH was able to penetrate Grissom’s psyche, their level of friendship is different from his other colleagues/friends’ etc.

That's all, thank you.

BTW, Thanks for the welcome guys...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.