Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LME

LME Police Officer

Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

BabyBoom - Fab!!!

MEG - that would be something to see!

Hey what can I say - these spoliers could be taken so many different ways. Maybe if they are reading this they will let us become writers for the show :guffaw::guffaw: Yeah Right!

Jerad Leto would be fun. I had visions of Robert Kazinsky. Played Sean Slater in Eastenders (now theres a very bad boy;)) and before that Casper Rose in Dream team (Also a naughty boy). Word has it he left Eastenders because people wanted in in LA!

I still don't think he cheated, if they were really together he wouldn't have done it

I think at the moment the thing that keeps coming into my head is the hand holding in CoD and the "The Hug" in NWILL. I sooooo want some more of those kinds of things for DL

2. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

I love you but no, no, no! Robert Kazinsky is a disaster! He can be a victim or something but noooo!! Even the actor is a hardcore psycho! :lol: The guy left Eastenders cause he'd been majorly accused of harassment of the very bad kind. And exposure. Ick!

As for the 100th ep, would that not be towards the end of the Season? I'm guessing we could have a big dramatic DL moment. Perhaps involving some form of scaffolding? Oh! How about we have them learning to fly? Some cute helicopter lessons? Don't ask how that's relevant to the show but how relevant was Danny's slip up. Anyways.

I wanna see hand holding minus the flinching, can we get that? I seriously think that the writers should totally steal my plans. Really, I won't even ask for royalties (god, no more strikes!).

Oh let's just have old skool undercover action. I know Flack & Stella had some last season but I wanna see them in evening wear, bickering - then smile, hi how's it going? awww

3. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I think you're getting a little fluffy here. :) I'm assuming all the seasons have had 24 episodes except for s4 so I'm thinking we've had a total of 93 up to the end of s4. That would mean the 100th episode will be 5:07. But, I am by no means a logical genius so I could've gotten that completely wrong. I think we've even got a possible title for 5:07.

'Two for the money' I do believe, I wonder what that means. Could it be that both Rikki and Linds declare they're having mini Messer's? :guffaw:That would certainly send Danno spiralling over the edge. BTW, I'm not being serious. :lol:

4. Little_Peaches

You're not being serious? I find this awesome - Why not? Let's have a whole bunch of Ikki children and BabyBoom! Adorable doesn't even cover it. Well, for the BabyBoom! part at least. The less said about the other 'offspring' the better.

Totally off topic but Flack does have the most fugly ties ever.

You're so right about the 100th ep being right at the beginning of the Season, I negated this cause it clearly messed with my beyond awesome timeline. I do have a math's degree but let's pretend otherwise since I clearly can't count. :D

Granted I got a little fluffy but I had to share my disgust over
    Robert whatsisname from East creepy Enders
    and needed three lines on topic. Shocking I know. I never meant any of it! I stand by my weirded out angst!

Let's put Lindsay in a skirt, she's wearing an awesome trouser suit and I think her legs are well wasted by not being exposed. Bless, they look almost long! Well, not next to Stella anyways. I could judge properly if SSMM was there but he's not. So how bout the tease factor? Would flats or heels be more tempting? Think about it.... :lol:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  5. LME

LME Police Officer

Maybe the 100th could have another scene where she comes from the opera por somewhere
    Maybe from a date with who ever he is!!! Maybe He drives her to the sceen and Danny sees her getting out of his car ;)
    . Danny boy sees what is is missing sees whats mentioned in the spolier maybe gets a bit jealous and so maybe the start of the slow process of them getting back together.

Did someone say that there were going to be more episodes in Season 5? 26/7 instead of the norm 24 becuase of only 21 in the last season/

Please excuse any errors in this. It is 12.45 am I have just got home from a fab day out in the very hot sun and am too buzzed to sleep disbite the fact I will be at work in 6 hours! never mind - I can sleep at work :guffaw::guffaw:

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

According to the CSI:NY Episode guide found here, S1 had 23 episodes, s2 and s3 had 24 each, and s4 had 21 for a total of 92. Which makes the 100th episode 5.06. ;)

Also, everybody needs to keep in mind that posts in Shipper Central must contain at least three lines of on topic posting. I know that almost all of you do that but there are a couple people who are only posting one or two small sentences that do not add up to three lines. Please be aware that you need to post at least three lines.

Thanks.

7. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

have we decided on a name for the new thread yet?

they should really make the 100th episode interesting. though I would prefer a funny interesting to drama-interesting.

I wouldnt mind seeing Danny Boy jealous but if they decide for that road hopefully they dont take it too far.

and it would be nice to actually be aware of the progress of the relationship instead of reading between lines written with invisible ink. I dont mind a little fan-wanking but I dont own a crystal ball that tells me waht the heck the writers think happened between too really unrelated and confusing as hell scenes such as almost kis in SooH and actual kiss in SD

8. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I believe that most "votes" are for JB's "Because it IS a big deal to us!"

Okay, something completely different....

"In other CSI: NY news, in a piece of stunt casting that has the words "Danny/Lindsay montage" written all over it, Maroon 5 will make a cameo in this season's second episode, airing Oct. 1."

I have no idea what to make of this...but I really hope that they finally talk together and that their conversation is somehow mixed with one of Maroon5 songs :cool:

The fact that they make a cameo appearance could mean that they perhaps talk in some kind of club (neutral ground :))...I just wish we knew the song they are gonna perform; that could tell us so much about the 'montage'

Well, we cannot deny that they at least give us something to talk about this summer...:p

9. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Who is keeping tally, from what I was told peaches is opening the new thread. Are you guys as excited for the new thread as I am? :lol:

Ugh, I have a lot to say on the new spoilers but because of restrictions on the computer I am on I can't so I will withhold my views. :brickwall:

I think that it would be nice just to have at least five minutes where Danny and Lindsay let it all out and we get the final confirmation of their relationship. *sigh*

10. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Well, since there are only 16 post left, I scrolled back and counted a little; that one got the most response...and I like it A Lot! ;)

I think everyone (non D/L fans included) could really use some answers about what the status of their relationship is; it seems like it is one of the most discussed topics regarding CSI:NY and most of the discussions start because every situation they are in is open to all kinds of interpretation. :rolleyes: In my opinion it would indeed be wise if TPTB take 5 minutes to make everything clear and then move on from there. At this moment everyone is confused and annoyed :scream:

11. JellyBelly

Absolutely. I'm really hoping at this stage we get some sort of non work discussion where they air their feelings at least a little, nothing to sappy but enough that we get clued into what's been going on and how they've ended up here (wherever here may be).

Putting all the spoilers together, I'm convinced we're going to get confirmation of some sort of break up early in the season. At this stage I think it's going to come from Lindsay rather than Danny because I'm not sure he's in any state to make any sort of decision. As much as I don't want this to happen in terms of the long term relationship I do think it's necessary for them to be apart this season. PV seemed to confirm that's the direction they're going in. The saving grace is her comments about Lindsay's rescue and how she will still be a part of that relationship, suggesting there is still a relationship for her to be a part of.

12. LME

LME Police Officer

It would be nice to finally get some clarification on whether they were or not. But I am not going to hold my breathe just in case!:lol:

I am not sure what i feel about the new spolier news. A montage is a strange word to use and what does he mean by stunt casting? It is perhaps one the the episodes that Rikki will appear? All we know is that she will return in season 5 but not when - perhaps she is in the ones they filmed before they went on break (unlikely i know but hey just a thought). Maybe the new interest comes in earlier that we thought and they will be filming added bits for the ones they already did.

Hey Maybe Lindsay new love interesting (in more than one episode is Nelly. :guffaw::guffaw:

Or perhaps it is Danny starting to crack up and relecting on whats happened in his life in the last few years. I have a feeling that Jelly maybe right - bring on the getting back together (***** sits with everything crossed and wishes very hard ***

Who knows it doesn't really tell us anything.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  13. JellyBelly

I do think that Aussiello was joking with us. It's not surprising really considering the reactions to his most recent spoilers. I think he enjoys the attention. I imagine he's just been told that Maroon 5 will appear and he's jesting about the D/L montage. It seems a little cheesy if true, whichever way it might play out.

I think whatever the outcome of S5, D/L will always have a connection. I'm really hoping that they sort out some of the ambiguity around their relationship and to be honest I DO think the best way for tptb to do that is to have them apart for a while. It has gotten really messy and actually I'd be dreading S5 if I thought they'd be together because we know there'll be more angst to come. As it stands they have an opportunity for some sort of conversation early on, them deciding to be friends and then see where it takes us. That's my bet for the season anyway.

14. Little_Peaches

Well, you know it's all good providing it isn't to. 'Cause you keep me coming back for more, and I feel a little better than I did before. If I never see your face again, I don't mind!'

I swear this guy just throws things at us for giggles. I mean, you would, wouldn't you?

No wait, if it relates to the new relationship 'Wake up call, caught you in the morning with another one in my bed.... 6ft tall, came without warning so I had to shoot him dead.'

This could go on a while (notice how the warpedness of Peaches chose not to go for the flufftastic 'She Will Be Loved).

I'm kinda looking for a little breathing space between them this Season, especially at the beginning. The last thing I wanna see is the two of them attempt to throw themselves back in a relationship for it to go belly up cause they haven't talked it through

15. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.