CSI:NY Season 4 - U.K

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Dec 21, 2007.

1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I just checked the Five website and it says that CSI LV is on next saturday- It doesnt say anything about Numbers :confused:

2. LME

LME Police Officer

I maybe going mad :) I have a feeling that I was looking at FIVE US - Stupid me :brickwall:. Still does explian about how come they have stopped showing CSI NY on a saturday.

3. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

Well, we have season one on Five US on a Friday and then season 4 on Five on a Tuesday - so we don't do too bad. Does anyone know when we get season 5?

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

erm not sure, but we're usually a few months after the US and Season 4 started near the beginning of January ;)

5. VThewannabe

VThewannabe Victim

And season 2 on sunday night five us ;) which is great as i have missed some of the early epo.

I know that bbc is bringing heroes back literally 2-3 weeks after air date in Us so hoping Five will do the same with csi-ny, although seems other sites are hinting Jan next year

6. LME

LME Police Officer

At the end of Season 4 I am sure that the guy who does the annoucements between the shows said that Season 5 would be coming erly next year.