Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonFlackLuvr

DonFlackLuvr Dead on Arrival

:lol: No problem.. I'm always happy to help..

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*looks around empty thread* Oh come on guys, where are you? I don't want the thread to go dead again. I'll just wait until you guys come back and we'll pick up where we left off.

Speaking of which, we need to come up with a new topic on the thread... hmm, oh here's one. I had a Sandle dream where Don was chosen as one of the guys to be featured in an annual NYPD's sexiest calender... and Jess was teasing him about it. However, the look on her face when she saw his photo made it all worth it. Anways, here's the topic of discussion...

A) What month should Don be?
    B) What theme should his photo be? ie. what should he wear, what kind of background, how should he pose, what props, etc.
    C) How should Jess be involved in the process?

So go wild with your suggestions... don't hold back! I want to hear what you've got to say...

3. sarramaks

sarramaks Rookie

That sounds like a wondeful idea for a oneshot on fanfic... My muse has been a little sleepy this week (too much real life work :() That could wake it up!

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Glad to know I'm inspiring you... do you have any ideas on that yet? We still have to answer the questions I put up in my last post. I was thinking of having Jess tease Don about being NYPD's sexiest and then help him figure out what he's gonna do for his part of the calender.

5. ibleeditout

ibleeditout Civilian

Oh my gosh! I totally remember posting that! Wow! That was a while ago! This is my first time posting on this website! I've been going here for a while though. I was just reading along and I saw my name and I was like 'OMG! That's me!' Totally crazy!

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

HELLOOO! *echoes* Man, where is everyone? Jess and Don are feeling so neglected now...

Welcome to the thread ibleeditout! Feel free to post here anytime.

7. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

> a big shout-out to our devoted karu_mila...how are yah kiddo? well you knew very much about my situation here and i blamed it on my spontaneous stupidity bending the rules and stuff (again, mods, thanks so much on the heads-up) so i decided to punish myself by just reading the posts so basically i'm making myself off limits from the forum for the moment.

it's not that we neglect Donnie & Jessie. it's just that there's nothing much stuff to dish until we see Season 5. Till then we have to content ourselves with re-runs (but let's admit it, we'd love to watch "Taxi", "Commuted Sentences" and "DOA for a Day" over and over again).

Now, as for your topic on the NYPD calendar thing, i can imagine only these:

1) it depends which month Jessie's birthday falls, then he'll
    surely volunteer to pose for it, even to the point he'll fight the
    others to get it.

2) all in the name of charity, which Donnie is much noted for, he
    would say yes, but his real intention is to impress our dear
    Jessie with his, ehem, "assets", by, uh, stripping down to his
    boxers, but then again, he'll be persuaded a hundred times
    first before he agrees.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  8. sarramaks

sarramaks Rookie

I like that idea. Anyone any idea as to when Jess' brithday would be? Emmanuelle Vaugier's is in June so should it be then?

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

If I told you, I'd have to kill you. :p I get them from the same site that Elsie and Faylinn over on the NY Forum spoiler threads get them.

So glad you're back! It wasn't my intention to run you off.:( We love our posters but sometimes, reminders are in order.

Which brings me to this:

EVERYBODY needs to remember that posts in shipper central MUST contain at least three lines of discussion about your ship. Off topic posts should be kept to a minimum and NEVER outweigh the on topic discussion.

Thanks. :)

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I'm great... nice to have you back here kayfeb!

Hmm, makes sense... though I am sad about it :(. We can only hope that next season offers us more Jess and Don. *replays the beginning of Taxi*

I do like the idea of Don posing for Jess' birthday month... I can imagine him elbowing his way to get that month-- whatever month that is! sarramaks, I have no idea when Jess' birthday is, but maybe there's parallels between Jess and Emmanuelle in that sense. Of course, I'm a little biased because June is also my birthday month!

11. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

yup. EV's birthday falls on june 23. i posted it on the Emmanuelle Vaugier thread. as for angell's birthday, let's watch out for the episode when someone greets her a happy birthday, then we assume that's the date (kinda lame, but that's my hint for now.)

12. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

lucky you! so you're a crab too huh? hopefully not crabby *pie hits face*
    anywho, i watched Taxi again. the whole episode was great
    but the thing is i was a bit disappointing for anyone who loves Jessie. *sigh* she was only good when they found the cab in the empty lot with danny and donnie

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Don't worry, we'll be sure to look out for any hints that TPTB might give. But I'm still hoping that it'll be in June. And no, I'm actually the twins, aka Gemini. My birthday is on June 14.

14. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

A) Any month is good. I don't use a calender so I'd use it as a poster.
    B) Don wearing nothing but a fugly tie :D
    C) Jess with a really big gun in her hands leaning against him (and yes just a really big gun)

Thought I needed at least 5 minutes to think about it but this just took me 30 seconds. I didn't hold back. :lol:

Fugly tie, really big gun...I'm prodding your muse. Helpful?

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*:lol: * Oh god, that's bordering on censorship! Not that Jess would mind though... she just has to deal with the other girls who want to jump him. I love the idea of her leaning against Don with a gun... she's claiming her territory that way! And of course letting people know that you don't mess with her when it comes to Don...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.