Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Ahh...The Stand! :thumbsup: I just send a message to my ralative so that she will buy in Internet 2 Gary-films to me!!! The other one is Stand and the other is Impostor!!! :bolian:
    I can't wait to get them!!! :lol: maybe it takes one week but it's not bad thing the only bad thing is that my mum doesn't like Gary! I dunno why??? I mean she "should" cause he's only one year older than my mum! :lol:
    So it's little problem but maybe I can handle her...only I need good talking skills! ;)

2. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

The phrase "Should have gone to Specsavers" has never been more appropriate...

Yet more reasons to celebrate and drool here - FiveUS will be showing ALL FOUR SEASONS on different days! Now that the Miami repeats have ended, we're getting season 4 again, yay for Casual!Mac this coming Tuesday, and getting to relive 333 all over again!

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*thud* I've gotta go and check that out!! :D

4. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Oops. I should have stuck that on the Mac thread, all that drooling has given me brain cramp... still, that Mac fella does look a LOT like Gary :rommie:

By the way, has anyone seen that episode of Frasier where Gary is the caller to the radio show? I think it's called "The Club" or something. I seem to spend every morning checking the EPG (dratted Radio Times doesn't show episode titles!) just to see if it will be on Channel 4 soon! Yes, I know, it'll be a tiny voice-only part but he does have a heck of a sexy voice :drool::drool::drool:

5. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

6. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Quick question, I read somewhere today that William Petersen is getting a star on the walk of fame next year, and it got me thinking does Gary have a star?? if he doesn't, why?? I think he completely deserves one. Not that Grissom doesn't!

7. PeterC4173

PeterC4173 Victim

Hey everyone, I'm new here but I heard that Gary was on Access Hollywood tonight, someone said it was a short clip but he was out to dinner with Jerry Bruckheimer and Jon Voight, does anyone have the video, or know where I might be able to find it?

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I didn't see it and usually Access Hollywood reruns late at night but here are some pictures. Gary looks pretty irritated in the first one (not a good shot of Gary!):
    Gary and Jon Voight
    Gary in his car

9. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

:lol: Actually I think he looks like he's smirking in the first one, he and Jon Voight look like they were sharing a laugh over something. Neither shot is very flattering of Gary :eek: I wonder what the dinner occassion was for? Thanks for posting the links, I missed the show so it's nice to see the pics!

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Gorgeous Gary pics, everyone!:drool: I'd forgotten how sexy he can be in stuff other than NY and when he's just being Gary.:drool:

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hi! First I wanna say "lovely pics.!" :thumbsup:
    I agree with MacsLady that I also forget sometimes or actually "mistake for" Gary and Mac together! ;)...I mean basically we see Mac in Gary..." I know...this may sounds crazy but try understand!:lol::lol::lol:

Also I think pretty much alike MBGrissom that those two pics. he "smirking" or "grining"...very cutely!!! :bolian: :drool::drool::drool:
    anyway I like when he do it! that proves again one thing: He's not "that serious person!" :thumbsup: and somehow seeing that "smirk" I usually start grining too! Dunno is it "infective" like laugh! :guffaw:

Laugh...these pics. made me laugh!:lol: Sometimes I wonder why he's not comedy-actor! :guffaw:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    LOL! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

lmao at the second- Love it :D

Just popped in to show you guys what someone posted in the Stella/Melina thread....
    [​IMG]

13. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

OMG, talk about a wake up call, now how am I supposed to go to sleep in a few Nat? Wanna solve that little problem for me :guffaw::guffaw: *yeah Jools, take out Melina and let your wicked mind do the rest* :lol::lol:

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Great pic natty! Thanks for sharing. Love how Gary has a name tag on, does anyone not know who he is?!

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^Melina has one too on her hip. So it may just be an id or pass thing [lile a backstage pass] they needed for the event ;)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.