Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

They needed ID badges? Did they have doppelgangers there? Hmm, maybe there's an exact lookalike of Gary out there somewhere...

Damn T-shirt under that shirt! hehe

2. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

What a terrific picture of Gary and Melina, thanks for posting it! I wonder what event they were at? I love seeing candid shots like that of everyone :thumbsup: It's nice seeing them relaxing and having fun off the set and out of "character".

3. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

They were at the Dodger Stadium at a CBS Stars Party, promoting NY which puts this pic some 4 years ago as they were still actively promoting the show. There is a series of these shots, I think one of them has Gary with a mitt on his left hand. I'll go look at my files :)

ETA pics:

Found 'em!

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  4. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Too cool, thanks for bringing the rest of those over, Ranma! :) (And don't be a stranger, lady!! ;) ) They both look like they're having a good time hanging out together.

5. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Heh. I don't post as much as I used to. RL has a way of catching up.

Yeah, I love me some off-cam Gary/Melina pics as well. Hell, I love any pic with Gary :p

6. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I always loved that photoshoot...thanks for reposting. I know what you mean about RL getting in the way I have been rather quiet around here lately as well. Will need to remedy that...:)

7. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

You're welcome, FB!

I'm always a sucker for candid G/M pics. I remember their behind-the-scenes photos for MIA/NYC Nonstop. They both looked lovely. Gary has 'burns!

Here's another one of them Gary/Melina pics:

[​IMG]

I think this was taken backstage in the Steppenwolf charity event. Can't remember which year. But then again, I could be totally wrong :lol:

And speaking of Gary 'burns, here's something for you, FB!

[​IMG]

8. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

The Sexy Sideburns make a reappearance!! :drool: Some guys look good in them, some guys don't... I'm of the firm opinion that Gary is one who does. Not that he doesn't look good without them, mind you :p But there's just something about the 'burns that draws me...

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

That Gary/Melina pic is from the year 2004, I have to check it cause I wasn't sure at all! :lol:

I like those 'sideburns' also...but I think he looks awesome without them!:thumbsup: The thing why I like sideburns is that my dad has sideburns so...I'm use to it...and I guess you get affects of folks you know! :guffaw:

I have a guestion. Does anyone has watched "The Stand"?? Well that wasn't actually the guestion but could you tell how much "horror" there is? I bought it and I'm going to watch it in weekend and I'm not too into of "scary films":alienblush:
    But cause Gary acts there and that's a good reason to watch it! ;)
    I just ask so that can prepere of it then...somehow!:lol:

10. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Sam, The Stand is excellent IMO, and worth watching (I own the dvd & have seen it several times!) I consider the "horror" in it more of a mental/emotional nature than a physical, gruesome onscreen icky nature, if that's what you're asking. I don't really think that, for such a long movie, there are many actual physically gross-out scenes, but lots of intellectual and emotional horror, stuff that really makes you think. As I said, I think it's most definitely worth seeing, especially for a Gary fan! :)

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

They are nice. I always prefer Gary with short hair, rather than long. That said, I don't like it as much when it's very short and cut close to his head, like it was in s2 of NY. I like his hair like it was in Forrest Gump or OMAM and the other 3 seasons of NY. I like it in NY when his hair's long enough so that sometimes a lil bit curls forward over his forehead, it's so cute. And the 'burns I like.
    The only time I haven't liked Gary/Mac's hair was in Heart of Glass when there was something weird about it - I think his hairdresser person had dyed it too dark. But he was dressed in black tee and leather jacket in that ep, so he still looked hot.:drool:

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thanks MBGrissom!:) I'll watch it soon as possible and I'm so excited! :thumbsup:

Macslady. I agree with you cause I like also that when his hair is longer...I mean short but "long" okey I don't know how to discribe it...whatever...it's friday so I don't know what I'm write!:lol: I think his second season hair style was too short...but it's much better in season 3!;) I even noticed couple times that there's some gray colour...and that's hot I think!:drool:

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Oh, a bit of gray is definitely hot on Gary. That's why I didn't like it in HoG when they dyed his hair too much.
    I know exactly what you mean by the short-long hair thing, don't worry.;)

14. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I want Gary curls, dammit! :scream:

But I guess it's not for Mac. Too uptight to let go of his curly-curls, I suppose.

And yeah, I thought his S2 hair was cropped really short as well.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hi!:)
    So I watched "Impostor" twice and half of "The Stand" cause it's so long film...:thumbsup:
    Impostor was great! I love it! :bolian: When I was watched first 10 minutes I was drooling sooo badly!:lol: and it only got worse...I didn't have buckets you know!;) He's so good fit...:drool::drool::drool:Several times I hoped that his shirt zipper would be open all the time! But God this man is HOT!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Stand then...well strange film I gotta say...but I hooked:rolleyes:...and I noticed it's quite old film! I've been so young when it have been filmed! ;) and you can see it...Gary looks so cute and young there!:drool: even that isn't he something about 40 there? :cool: Well in the other hand does he looks now that old than he really is!? NO!:thumbsup:

Here's couple pics. which I wanna show...I gona start drool again! :drool::drool::drool:
    :lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Damn I'm jealous!" :drool::devil::drool: It's hard to not dreamn yourself there with him!;)

Couple pics from The Stand!
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/stand39.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/Stand73.jpg

Gotta go watch The Stand end...enhoy the pics! :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.