Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been checking out the Gary thread as I've been told to do and I loveit! I've loved Gary for years but had a hard time getting into CSI: NY. I'm trying it again for the love of Gary! I loved him in Apollo 13, probably one of my favorite movies with him and my other big fav. Tom Hanks whom he's good friends with. Look forward to spending more time in this area!

0502_1.jpg

AngelTaylor I love this one!:thumbsup: Damn that I don't have a change to buy
this magazine!!!:scream: He looks great there...somehow even younger then normally!
:drool::drool::drool:

Natty that pic. which you posted it's killing me!:devil::lol::devil: I have it in my mobile wallpaper right now and it really brings summer in mind!!;) a bit grayish hair, stubble, arms like that...WHOW...Cold shower calls! :guffaw:
But before that I have something to show ya'...! :thumbsup:
normal_00925.jpg

I don't have anymore words:lol:...I'll let the pic. speak for itself!
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited:
I've been checking out the Gary thread as I've been told to do and I loveit! I've loved Gary for years but had a hard time getting into CSI: NY. I'm trying it again for the love of Gary! I loved him in Apollo 13, probably one of my favorite movies with him and my other big fav. Tom Hanks whom he's good friends with. Look forward to spending more time in this area!

Welcome aboard CSI Stokes Girl! Glad you're giving NY another chance for Gary! I love Apollo 13 too, I know I've said it before, but the waking-up-in-white-underwear scene is a classic :)

Hello people:)

today i had nothing to do so i read through this thread because i think gary sinise is soooo cute!:) but i got to say that gary is more than cute he lookes hot to be in his age:drool:

A huge warm welcome to our 2 newbies, welcome to the Gary thread, csi stokes girl and giovinazzo<3! Always nice to have a few more Gary fans come aboard!

And Holey Moley, that is one very, very hot magazine cover of Gary! :drool: And those other pics with the arms & stubble, be still my foolish heart!

Hi!:)

First welcome to CSI Stokes Girl and giovinazzo<3! I'm glad that me got new fans in here! :thumbsup:

Actually that magazine isn't mine...AngelTaylor post it first and I just took a copy to my computer cause that magazine pic was so droolable! :drool: :bolian:

By the way have you seen the Open season "kids-film"? I watched it yesteday...my god Gary's voice is definately worth to hear!:thumbsup: Especially his laugh!! :guffaw:

Here in finland is a beatiful weather and sun is shining so why not celebrate that somehow...For exanple with these pics! :lol:
normal_Capture_083.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
18.jpg

Summer H:devil::devil::devil:T!!:drool::drool::drool:
stand40.jpg

"Wanna go for a ride? I've been a couple times on motorbike-drive...but then the driver was my uncle!:D So I preferably would go a ride with him!"
Besides his style is great! Suits him veeery well! :thumbsup:
:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome Sam222. I wasn't aware Gary voiced a character in Open Season. I'll have to check it out. I love Gary in sunglasses!

Well I wasn't sure either that he's one of the voices when I watched the Open season first time:rolleyes:, but pretty quick I started to wonder why Shaw's voice sounds so familiar :lol:...and then I discover it! ;)
But I have to say that Gary's voice is a bit different if you compare it some other movies of his. :cool:
But the best thing of a DVD was the extra-part where they told who are the actord behind the characters! and of course there's a part of Gary's character so if you have this film in DVD check the extra! I gotta say you may laugh cause Gary is kinda funny there! :D :D:D

openseason-3.jpg

here's Shaw "(Gary)" :thumbsup:

907809t7.jpg

What ya' say about this? :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Ah I was almost forget to ask some advice... I though to duy two
Gary films in internet store but I have a trouble to decide which two
I'd chooce! Could you recommend me something? :bolian:

Last edited:
But the best thing of a DVD was the extra-part where they told who are the actord behind the characters! and of course there's a part of Gary's character so if you have this film in DVD check the extra! I gotta say you may laugh cause Gary is kinda funny there! :D :D:D

Yeah, when they show him doing Shaw's crazy laugh, cracks me up every time! And the song to his gun :lol:

Oh and Sam... your avatar... :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:etc

Yeah I know that avatar is truly sooo:drool::drool::drool::drool:! :thumbsup:

and that "Shaw's laugh...wow! I mean i watched it "again" with my cousin and
I laught so so loudly that my cousin said that i start sounding the same as Shaw's laugh! and that made me laugh even more!:lol::lol::lol:

006-1.jpg

You know I'm from country and living there actually too so
I like "country-boys!;) so I think this pic. is a good
example from hot guy in a coutry!:thumbsup:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Aww, that's a cute pic Sam222, I like the scruffy country look. :D Is it from a movie? He looks young.

Speaking of Gary's voice/voice overs, etc... did anyone happen to catch the miniseries that started last night on the Discovery Channel, I think it was called "When We First Left Earth", it was about the initial years of the fledgling Space Program, and when/how we finally got our first astronauts in space and on the moon. Not only was it a truly fascinating program, but there was the added plus that Gary narrated the entire thing! :) I'm sure they'll be rerunning it throughout the week, so if anyone has a chance to catch at least part of it, I highly recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back