Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your awesome KARU!!!

Glad to know you like the idea! Actually, I just started drawing today and I just did part of the background-- the No Vacancy neon sign peeking throught the blinds, the table underneath the window (possibly with glasses and a bottle of Midori!), the walls and the floor. I'm thinking of putting an apple on the desk as a reference to EDeN... any other suggestions?

^^^^sounds good to me!!!:p
Ummm, can you draw them feeding the apple to each other????:devil::devil:

ok, all seriousness now.
The apple anywhere is a good reference to EDeN, I would only suggest that there be a "bite" out of it to kinda go along with the "who bit the apple first" Garden of Eden thing, that'd be cool:D

The apple anywhere is a good reference to EDeN, I would only suggest that there be a "bite" out of it to kinda go along with the "who bit the apple first" Garden of Eden thing, that'd be cool:D

I was already planning on doing that... by the way, for the colour scheme, I'm taking inspiration from Sin City... black-and-white with touches of colour here and there... colour on the neon sign, the Midori bottle, maybe even the apple. And guys... remember, I'm an amateur artist so I might have some trouble with drawing Eric and Natalia. They might come off cartoon-y. Anyways, I'm off to find reference pics... thanks for the ideas, guys!

I was already planning on doing that... by the way, for the colour scheme, I'm taking inspiration from Sin City... black-and-white with touches of colour here and there... colour on the neon sign, the Midori bottle, maybe even the apple.

that's exactly how I imagined you drawing it, for some odd reason.:)
Don't worry about being an ameteur though, I just enjoy someone actually putting effort into some EDeN fanart.
You just gave me the image of Jessica & Roger Rabbit in my mind, but looking like Eric & Nat!!:lol:

Can't wait:p
~~~
Karu, PM me if ya need any help finding reference pics.

that's exactly how I imagined you drawing it, for some odd reason.:)

Freaky... anyways, thanks again... by the way, we've reached 980 posts! Only 20 more to go and at the rate we're going, we might reach 1000 soon. Any ideas for the name of the next thread?

ROTFLMAO at the image of Eric as Roger Rabbit. :lol:

BTW, I'm not too familiar with alcoholic drinks. What's Midori?

Only 20 more to go and at the rate we're going, we might reach 1000 soon. Any ideas for the name of the next thread?

yeah, it's probably time to start thinking of a new title for the thread. I don't have any suggestions right now, Im sure I'll come up with a few to contribute though.

Start thinking EDeN Fans!!!! :p

I dunno about the title, but I was watching a repeat of "Urban Hellraisers" last night and there was a really sweet Eden moment in that ep. Eric told her "nothing got stolen and you're okay, that's what's important" or something like that. Awwwww.

hehehhe...I loved that moment, it was sweet. The long pause when they both just stared at each other!!!!!:angel:
I always had the impression that was when things started to really unfold between them.
Damn, I'd really have liked to see thier first kiss. I hate it when they skip the good stuff!!;)

I posted a topic idea in the Garden, but I'll repost it here:

"Eden- Take a bite of true love." :) Cause of the apple in the real Garden. :lol:

or

"Eden- Cause they'll find their way back into the Garden... of Love" Hehe. :D

Oooh I like those, mind if I play with them a bit?

EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: Taking a bite of true love
EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: Finding thier way back to the Garden
:p

We should maybe do most of the title ideas in the "garden", I don't know if we can post a poll anymore for thread title names.

Thanks for tweaking the titles. They sound better your way. My way was too wordy... especially the second one. :lol: Yeah, we could take a poll in the Garden. :)

Maybe I ougtha come up with something before I visit the Garden... *thinks for a while* Ooh how 'bout EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: Forbidden Fruit?

Hey all. I got the first chapter up for "Resurfacing the past" in the FF thread...yes, finally, gasp...I KNOW.:p

~~~~

The forbidden fruit!!! HAHAHA.. I love that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back