What did YOU learn today?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by _Hush_, Jun 6, 2008.

1. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

^ Good thing it's only a tendency because actually doing it will probably get you a black eye. :lol:

Today I learned that my colleagues from the sales department are a bunch of idiots. They don't give a sh*t about providing service to our customers. :scream:

2. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

Today I learned that I can pack my suitcase in about 15 minutes :D I thought it'd take longer but it seems I planned everything well.

Another thing I learned today, or better that was confirmed today, is that my english teacher can be very annoying! You think he's nice, but the truth is most of the time he is a pain in the @$$. We had the 5th lesson off and were playing cards when at the end of the 5th/beginning of 6th lesson said english teacher came in and just started to gripe without any reason. :rolleyes:

3. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

i leart today, it was kinda funny when Germany lost against Croatia
    schadenfreude (is that really an AE word????)

4. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

I learned that having a crappy presentation and getting your schedule for next year can cause an extreme allergy attack for no apparent reason other than it doesn't like you. Does that make any sense? :p

5. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

^Uhm... No :lol:

I learned that I can make a fantastic exam in only 15min :D

I also learned that horoscopes a filled with bullsh*t. Pff, 'bad day today'. I'm having a great day! :D

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Haha, I'm not alone! :D

My girlfriend made me watch the game although I'm totally against the whole EM-hype. 20 sweaty men running after a ball... BORING. But it was actually funny to watch the German's lose, especially since my girlfriend got all worked up over it. (We're both German, btw ;))

BTW, I knew the blues would win. :lol:

So yeah, football (or soccer, whichever you prefer) can be fun after all, who would have thought.

7. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

i learnt - teachers DO LIE when it comes to exams :D

well, i asked if she's happen to have our business administration test - ans she said NO

the reason why askes her is that i got the exam from our parallel calls, who wrote the marketing test 2 weeks ago, and i wanted to know if we'll get the same one, as she said no, i got scared, we had, like, 20 page to study (and 2 days left)

but in the end we got the same test :D which means 100 points of 100 :D :D

8. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I learned that it can be difficult to spend money! (End of fiscal year close-out):)

9. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

I learnt that I can now text in Maths cos my teacher is so blind. Its great:lol:

10. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

AppleJack I like your avvie. :lol:

Today I learned that iTunes has a difficult side.

11. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

That sleep is definitely overrated. I don't need it.
    That I missed a lot during the 22 years of my life durcing which I've never been at a concert.
    That Linkin Park are absolutely awesome performers!

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I learned that you can't really trust many people, and people can be fickle and stupid. (That sounds harsh, and what happened didn't even include me, but it's just something that I've finally realised). At work, there's a huge arguement going on, and most people have taken sides ( i like to say that I'm one of about 3 people except newbies that hasn't.) People who used to be friends aren't and they're stitching each other up to higher people. It's just wrong, so i've learned that people like to have this drama, this situation could have been dealt with so much easier, just a few chats, but no, now a huge drama! So yeh, that's what I've learned today.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  13. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I like the idea of this thread!

Today I learned that:
    New Kids on the Block have reunited.
    My GPS doesn't know where Walmart is in my town. I thought everyone knew Walmart!
    Its best to go to real estate open houses in the rain, cause then you get a really good idea of flooding issues.

14. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

I learned how to make music videos in Media Studies today. It was really fun!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

15. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

Today I learned that it is in fact possible for a man to walk around for an entire week, in 5 inch platform stilettos, for an entire week without injuring himself :p. And to top it off pull it off better than any woman I know :lol:.