George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

If anybody is interested here's the main website for the Monaco Television Festival. Unfortunately they don't have a pics up from this year yet. :( They do have last years. Gary was there.

Susan

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Oh boy do I second that thought ;)

blackflag thanks for the link :) George's name is listed on the list of talent :) that is a start :)

3. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I think today's guest are all from Eurpoean tv shows, cause I don't recognize a single person....although there are one or two cute guys popping up.

I will not give up searching ladies....you can count on me.

4. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hey, can I ask a question to all you George fans... Has he ever actuarly replied to anyones request for an autograph... I recently recieved Eric's and I was wondering if George was any good at sending his autographs out?

5. Jacquie

candygirl I've never heard of George returning an autograph. Something tells me that Babs may have tried once and I think I recall her saying she had rec'd nothing. I know we at one point tried to do a fan project for George and he and or his people wouldn't let us do it. So this may be something about the people that George has hired more so than himself. Who knows though.

6. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

So updating the George in Monaco watch.....no sign of the gorgeous one. What's his face from Miami is there, though....can't think of his name right now.

There are two days left of this thing so...maybe tomorrow??

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I've been looking too, at a couple of sites, and nothing. Though he's known for not liking *red carpets* so who knows. Maybe filming on CSI is tight and he is just coming for the awards show and that's why we haven't seen him yet.

I hope they post pics soon.

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

That's weird about the fan project. I mean, seriously, fans make the star so they (or George) should lighten up.

No disrespecting the man, just some critical feedback is all.

Viva La George!!

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I agree, fans make the star, but they could be just protecting him. They don't know what could be sent, even if the fans told them ahead of time. Maybe he's already been receiving some weird stuff and for all we know he could already have a stalker, so they don't want nothing sent.

Who knows, maybe he's a jerk in real life :confused:, but I doubt it. Or he and/or CBS really needs to get better people and respond quicker.

Now why Babs hasn't received an autographed pic could be that she's in another country and maybe there wasn't enough postage. Usually you need to send a SASE to receive something back and maybe it never reached her. Maybe I'll try and see if anything happens.

Anyways, Myfuturecsi, aren't you suppose to be writing a story? Well, stop posting get to it girl and I'm waiting for the next chapter. :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

^Actually, sorry for the second post in such a short time, but I do recall reading an article by George once saying that his publicists have received some very 'disturbing' mail for him and wouldn't let him see it.

And he did get attacked in a restaurant, it was funny but probably not at the time. This dufus grabbed a bowl of ceasar salad and shoved it in George's face because the guy's girlfriend was getting all ga ga over GE.

So, maybe George just is more nervous about stuff like this. He needs to be reassured that none of us are going to shove salad in his face.

11. allmaple

allmaple Judge

thats very possible myfuturecsi. i wasnt the one who was contacting georges people, i had someone else with the knowledge of who they are do it and she said georges people werent willing to pass anything along. they are probably thinking ''better safe than sorry" if theyve gotten disturbing stuff in the past i dont blame them. too bad the crazy fans have to ruin it for the good ones :(

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Not speaking for any autographs that anyone here might have gotten from someone, but I personally don't even want one unless it's done right there in person. For me it's more the experience than the signature.

That said, I do have one that I got in the mail that means a lot to me because I know it's genuine. :) This was wayyyyy back before the internet too! :lol:

And I used to have a pair of white high top canvas Keds that I would wear places and get autographs on. I still have the shoe, but it's way icky looking after all these years!

*Cue Speedy to start making fun of me now! :rolleyes:

And just an FYI, my sister used to work for a famous couple in their home, and one of her jobs was "autographing" photos for them. Soooo...[​IMG]

13. Jacquie

I remember reading the article about George's people receiving some disturbing stuff for him :( I wish they was some way we could assure him that us lovely ladies of The Ward are harmless and only want to send him something nice. When we were talking about this over a year ago I think we were looking at sending him something like a postcard or such that dealt with the community or city we live in. We come from such a wide variety of places that we thought it would be nice for George to see how wide a base his fans came from. Alas it wasn't to happen and we have continue to respect George's wishes and his privacy since :)

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I know George 'doesn't do red carpets', so he's maybe he's just anxious in general-some people are little more nervous about stuff then others. Like me, I'm a nervous Nelly 24 seven..

*creeps off to hide under some blankets with her little Troy George..

Viva La George!!!

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Trust me I'm not critizing him, he has done red carpets and I totally agree, I think he's nervous and anxious. Lord knows I would be too. It has to be nerve racking. I always thought he was nervous when I've seen him on Ellen and Late night with Craig Ferguson. He always seems nervous. It just makes him that much cuter, that much sexier and that much more endearing. He shows his emotions and I like that. Of course, that's what makes him such a great actor.

However, I've been seeing some of these pics from this festival and I hope they get all the multiple shots of him that they have of the other stars. Some of these stars have been having way too much fun in front of the camera, it's great when they do that. I think the their fans really love it.

Come on George do it, just for us Ward girls!!!!!!!

I'm hurt Smokey, I wasn't even going to say anything. [​IMG] I don't see anything wrong with having shoes for people to autograph.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.