Bones *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish Pam hadn't ruined the Kareoke scene. Couldn't they have had Booth get shot outside the club as he and Brennan were leaving? Booth could have playfully had his arm around Brennan and Pam could have seen them together and shot at Brennan with Booth taken the bullet for her. That Kareoke scene was great until the shot rang out. I was loving everyone's reactions to Brennan singing.

It really must suck to be Brennan, every time she starts dancing or singing, Booth gets hurt.

I really enjoyed her performance (is it safe to say that I like her version of the song better than the original?) and it was nice to see her relax and let loose. Booth must of thought the same, with his childish bobbing up and down. So cute...damn Pam! She had to ruin a good thing! *sigh*

GregNickRyanFan your scenario is so much better. It would have been better that way.

I just watched 'The Glowing Bones In The Old House'. I loved that Bones cooked Booth mac and cheese at the end.

Any idea when the new season would start?

London? What the heck are they doing there? Is that where Angela's legal hubby is? :lol: that's kinda weird... but, I'm glad its not waiting till Sept to start back.

August? It's sooner than CSI:Miami. Great! At least I can have one of them early. :lol:

What could they be doing in London? Any spoilers on the plot yet?

That's wicked. Both that they're starting early (with all the waiting they made us do, they owe us that) and it's gonna be set in London. Can't wait to see what kind of trouble they can get into there. :D

I thought the finale was stupid though (finally got around to watching it). Booth's fake funeral was to catch some random criminal that had never been mentioned before and wasn't mentioned again. Stupid. Loved that punch though.

The explanation for Zach being Gormogon's apprentice, what the heck? Also random. I don't know, I'm not really attached to Zach or anything, so it doesn't bother me if the character leaves, but I didn't buy it.

So are they getting someone to replace him next season?

I reckon that Clark guy will replace him, but that's just my opinion.

Have they already filmed the ep in London? I may have to take myself for a day out if they haven't yet ;)

If you get filmed as an extra in a crowd scene (or as a corpse or witness) be sure to let us know.

I'm looking for a particular episode I saw clips of in a fan vid. Actually two clips I'm not sure if they're form the same epy.

It's a clips of Brennan all bloodied on the bathroom floor? And the other of her sitting on the exam table in the hospital or doctor's office and Booth rushing in and trying to see the bruise on her face.

Anyone know which episode(s) it's from?

bubbles if you're ever on the show let us know :)

Hrockz, I think that might have been the episode where she and Booth were in New Orleans. Someone had put a voodoo curse on Temperance or something. I think there was a bathroom scene and I remember her being in a doc's office, but... I'm afraid I don't know the name of the ep.

I'm looking for a particular episode I saw clips of in a fan vid. Actually two clips I'm not sure if they're form the same epy.

It's a clips of Brennan all bloodied on the bathroom floor? And the other of her sitting on the exam table in the hospital or doctor's office and Booth rushing in and trying to see the bruise on her face.

Anyone know which episode(s) it's from?

bubbles if you're ever on the show let us know :)

That episode is "The Man in the Morgue" from the first season. It was set in New Orleans after Katrina. It was great one :D

What is everyone's favorite quotes from Bones?

The only one I can think of at the moment is:

Booth: Bones, what are you doing?
Brennan: I'm blackmailing you.
Booth: I like it.
Brennan: I'm fairly certain you're not supposed to. :lol:

Oh I have tons of fave quotes:

I loved when Booth said to Bones "You're not a bad anything." Aww..... so sweet.

How about this:

Booth: Kelly Clarkson, you know 'Because of you'?
Bones: Because of me?

Had me :lol:

Or in 'The Soccermom in the Minivan'.

The starting scene when Booth told Bones she's special.

I can't remember the entire quote but Bones said something about why she forgave her Dad and went to visit him in prison and Booth replied after her long sentence "Wow, I didn't get any of that." :lol:

The two of them are always cracking me up.

There're more I can't remember them now but I am going through season 3 now. :) So I'll have more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back