Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

JorjaFoxFan I think the air next Feb. it doesn't say on the "news" files, I'm sure it'll be posted when the have an air date, and I'm also thrilled that Anthony LaPaglia was in the mix, I loved the Crossover ep. and that's when you could see Sara losing it, and finding the dead bodies in that house, her running off, and Grissom running after her:(

JACK & GRIS

2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I second that, ilovegsr!:thumbsup:Yeah!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
    I wish there was something we could do!

3. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

i'm ill but still very happy about this news :) JF was just fabulous in GB&GL - and Dead Doll too for that matter - and WP of course is fab :lol: fingers crossed for the nominations!

now i'm off to hide under my duvet with some much needed CSI re-runs :D

4. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

awwe. get better Orange_Cat!! being ill sucks. and i agree CSI re-runs are much needed for me too. i remember this camping park i went to once they had an old little hut by the beach and it was set up like a movie theater it was so amazing, anywho the owners were real CSI fans and every night at dusk they played like 40 episodes it was greeeat. however i didnt really know CSI too well back then so i dont think i appreciated it as much as i would have now. :(

5. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Thanks JorjaFoxFan! That hut sounds like my ideal hang out just about now :) Maybe that's what we need to get us through the long summer months - our own drive-in CSI movie theatre!

Ok then folks here's a question - what would your top 'I'm ill and want nice GSR CSI re-runs to make me feel better' episodes be? My DVD player is waiting to try out your responses :lol:

6. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

:cardie:
    Get better!!! I love Ending Happy, Butterflied, Rashomoma, Invisible Evidence (the "pin me down" scene:drool:), and the entire season one DVD set. Lots of GSR flirting going on.

7. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Ooh good call Piper - I haven't been back to Season 1 in a while and there are some excellent epis there! Hmmm... "Tie me up"? "Sleep with me"? Pig and a blanket! :lol:
    Ending Happy is great too - as my sig shows, I love the banter between Griss and Sara in that episode :p It's the way they somewhat shyly skirt around what they're really trying to say.... geek love is so darned cute!!!

8. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Scuba Doobie Doo.
    Chalk. From plaster.:D
    Grissom doesn't get cuter than that.

9. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Hey everyone!

I also love the season 7 episodes before Grissom's exit. The veggie burger scene, the toe tags scenes, and the "dear" scene are some of my favs.

10. Desertwind

I love all the ones you all love, we've got the same taste:thumbsup: it's hard to pick one that they're in, the awesomeness of them is always something to behold here's one from "Crate & Burial" S/1 way back then 'Sara, Grissom, will tape me up"? Grissom to Cath "I love my job"[​IMG]
    [​IMG] "Scubba Doobie Doo" S/2[​IMG]

11. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hope you feel better soon, O_Cat.
    Try Scuba Doobie-Doo, or Sex, Lies & larvae, Grissom gets to snuggle under a little blanket, too. Or Anatomy of a Lye, they work so well together in that one. Or Turn of the Screws.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2008
  12. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

thanks folks, you all rock beyond belief :bolian: i feel better already! i've cheered my way through Dead Doll; giggled at the dodgy puns in Turn of the Screw; got mad at Grissom for turning down that dinner invitation and then cheered him on for backing up our girl with the pig + blanket experiment. but at the moment i think that helicopter scene, when she opens her eyes and he smiles that lovely, shattered smile... that's winning me over right now.

goodnight everyone - have lovely dreams ;)

13. Desertwind

For sure orange_cat get well, so you can give us that "cheeky" smile:thumbsup: I was talking to a lady from England the other day in Wal-Mart and I aked her what "cheeky" meant she goes "sassy" is that correct? and bengali I love your stories! here's some more from days gone by![​IMG]

THE PIG "SLL"

THE BLANKET

THE LIPS "Gentle Gentle"

THE PICKLE "Overload"

14. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Cheeky: :p That smiley is a good example! One of the online dictionaries says this - "Impertinently bold; impudent and saucy" which sounds about right. I would say "naughty, impertinent, and cute".
    JF does it soooo well that I might as well show a quick ABC from the expert herself:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cheeky cheeky cheeky :guffaw:

p.s. thanks to pkgem and geekluvinskater for the icons!!

15. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.