CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caprian

Caprian Hit and Run

Oh my goddess, those Flack comments... Yummy! :guffaw::devil:

2. Surreal_44

Surreal_44 Hit and Run

Well, my own crack theory is that since Danny and Lindsay aren't getting along very well, the writers have moved on to Hawkes/Lindsay. They'll hold onto that for a while until they decide to shake things up and have Flack and Lindsay have a drunken fling together in the hopes that might make the romances seem less contrived....

3. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

:lol: Hmmmm... ya think Lindsay will become the Official Office Door Knob? Everybody gets a turn... :wtf: :guffaw: (Just joshing, of course!)

4. Surreal_44

Surreal_44 Hit and Run

....No. Just Danny, Hawkes and Flack. But which one will Lindsay end up with?

Nick Stokes, from CSI, of course.

Bet you didn't see that coming. :devil:

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Given that no one but Danny has shown any interest in the show's resident Mary Sue on a personal level, I can't quite see that happening. There's enough self-insertion implied in her character already without her getting it on with the entire young male cast.

I do like seeing Flack and Lindsay interact though. I think there's friction there in the sense that neither is crazy about the other, but they both care a lot about Danny. I also think the joking is kind of funny, because they do seem to have a little bit in common (like the Laughing Larry stuff).

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*keeps Adam out of Lindsay's clutches* Sheldon, fleeee! :eek:

:lol:

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

If anyone turns into the office whore it should be Danny. He could get it on with everyone on the team and I'd be OK with that. :thumbsup:

8. Surreal_44

Surreal_44 Hit and Run

Oh, nay, there is much that can be read into any situation to make it viable.

Besides, the writers have managed to write endlessly on a pairing that sucks, so I can totally see them coming up with something like this. And at least Flack/Lindsay have some chemistry when they're on-screen together.

I don't really see a lot of friction between them, but I do see maybe a bit of jealousy because they both want Danny's time. ;) They also both seem to know a lot about fine wines, if I recall correctly, in one of the few scenes they have together.

I'm geekily excited over Lindsay and Flack having a scene together. They really do play well off of each other. If Stella is at all involved in the scene I imagine that she'd be rolling her eyes at them like she did in "Child's Play".

9. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

I think there is definitely friction there, Flack never looks directly at her, or it is at least shot that way?... TPTB never really have him answer her directly it's wierd their interaction. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I just think it's off. I can't put my finger on it. Sometimes I get the feeling Flack get irritated by her (SD), then that he likes her pluckiness (the Jewelery heist one). The writing for those two is incredibly patchy episode to episode.

I also think there backgrounds are pretty similar. Forgetting the whole City boy/Country girl thang (Please because I think we have all been there enough already :lol:). Probably both from reletively stable families and perhaps have the awkward relationship with their fathers (both have been hinted at). I imagine that while neither of them were from affluent families they were comfortable. Perhaps where the wine and practical joke stuff come into play, they were allowed to be children and were introduced to some of the finer things in life... unlike say perhaps Danny :rolleyes:.

10. Surreal_44

Surreal_44 Hit and Run

When I think of friction I think of Flack and Hawkes. Now there are two people who definitely don't seem to get along all the time.

I think Flack looks at Lindsay, but I think they shoot it so that it doesn't look like he's staring down at her all the time...she's like a foot shorter than he is. :lol:

11. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

Can anyone explain to me why we are getting spoilers on episode 4 of the 5th season when season 4 JUST ENDED?! I mean... I don't think they have even started shooting for the 5th season. Well, maybe, but it all depends. Interesting for the 4th episode though... I can only wait for September to start seeing all these new episodes. The premiere sounds so interesting...and so Mac. (He seriously does have the same personality as Horatio Caine. I could see it from the very beginning)

12. Faylinn

Normally we wouldn't get spoilers for the next season until July or August, Claire_Conrad, but the show is filming the first 5 (or so?) episodes of the next season so that they're done before the hiatus. That's what Peter Lenkov said in an interview he did with CSI Files not too long ago. He also indicated that there might be a few extra episodes next season--so they're getting a head start. ;)

Once they finish filming the first 4-5 episodes, they'll go on hiatus and we won't get more spoilers for a while (I assume :p).

13. stormymac

stormymac Hit and Run

I also think they might be trying get a few episodes in the can in anticipation of a possible actor's strike at the end of June. This way, if there is a strike and it lasts thru the end of summer, they can start the season on time and not have a big hole between new episodes like we had this season.

14. Faylinn

Yeah, that probably had something to do with it. It's a smart move if you ask me. :)

15. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

Oh, okay, that makes sense. I forgot about the possible Actor's strike. I've heard it before... but I forget where. All the things I watch or read these days. Interesting though. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.