The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Huh....Cath/Wendy? I like Sara/Wendy!

*gets back on topic*

*Fangirl squeel* (I seem to do that a lot...)

NICK SPEAKING SPANISH! *Swoons* OMG...sooooooo hot...

I am proud to declare that my wonderful mother has stocked us with all seasons of CSI Las Vegas, four of Miami (that's for my dad, neither my mom or I like it, but dad and Fuzz like it. I only tolorate it for the eric/ryan.) and one season of CSI: New York. Don't know how many season it's had, I'm thinking the current one is the fourth...

Oh, and yes, Greg would totally freak out if he saw Nick getting in that squable...No, get away from me, you bunny...don't you dare come any closer! NO-:eek::eek::eek:

It bit me. I must write a fic about that now. Gr.

my_last_chance - name the monkey either George or Chester. ^_^

-Lynn

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  2. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ That'd be so cute! Nick's out helping with the ranch while Greg sits in the kitchen with a cool glass of lemonade, just chatting with Jillian. I could see Nick coming in, sweaty, tired and dirty, and Greg gets up to give him a kiss and...
    Nick: (yawns) I need a nap.
    Greg: Yeah, me too.
    Nick: You sat around all day talking Greg. Why do you need a nap?
    Greg: Talking's exhausting, you know.
    Someone should write a good fic 'bout the two out on the ranch. xD

^-^ Oohh really? Hmm, I wonder what happened to Ray? Thanks for that bit 'o' news, Wojo!

^-^ Re Snakes: Golly gee, that's got to be one of my favorite episodes ever. Nick's always been favorite, and seeing him take charge like that... it's pretty awesome. I still think that Nick and Greg whisper sweet nothings (or somethings, who knows) into each other's ears when they are drifting off to sleep. Greg says his in Norwegian, and Nick in Spanish.

^-^ Chester? Hmm. I was thinking maybe Hubert... or Earl... or Leonard. I should call him Leonard Nimoy. xD

3. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ I love it. All I can think of is that song 'She thinks my tractors sexy' by Kenny Chesney (sp?) But of course it would have to be changed to he thinks. :lol: I mean sweaty Nicky on a tractor, what more could Greggo want. :devil: I would love someone forever if they wrote a fic about that. I would but I'm only good at writing the smutty bits. So yeah.

^^ So no Ray now. Now I'm all confizzed. But don't they need a dude to replace Warrick, or are they just skipping that and equaling out the genders.

^^ Love love love Snakes. The leather, the buzz and the Spanish. RAWR. But I could see how Greggo would freak out at Nicky trying to play hero all the time. It must be weird cause Nicky has such a hero complex that its gets him in to trouble sometimes. Where as Greggo wants to solve that cases and become a hero that way. But I bet Greggo does think the whole speaking Spanish is very sexy, just like we all do.

4. my_last_chance

^-^ Oh God. Now that... would be... umm.. wow, I don't know if that'd be uh, hot, or extremely weird. I'm leaning towards it being lawl-able right now, actually. I could totally see Nick riding his tractor with Greg just trailing along behind. Holy cow. I swear I'd probably die from laughing.
    *goes off to laugh for a while*

5. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

OMG Snakes. I love that episode. Nick is so hot in that one. I agree; Nick and Greg in bed, Spanish and Norwegian. Total hotness.

I guess we'll all have to wait for tomorrow to fully decide about the gf. She could turn out to be the one who actually brings Nick and Greg together for all we know. Long shot I know but a fangirl can hope. Uh oh I think I spy my_last_chance's monkey around the corner.

Whoo okay. Coughing fit right there. Bah. Anywho, I'm glad that they have decided not to replace Warrick witht the guy they'd orignally intended. The way he was described, he was way too much like Nick and he would've been the youngest which has always been Greggo's place.

Omg sweaty Nick on a tractor. Squee. Greg riding along in a wagon behind him. LAWLZ!!!!
    So yeah, I'll have to rush home from my sister's grad commencement to watch the episode which I'm also missing a soccer game for. WHOO!!!

6. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Pity me. I might miss CSI, on THE BIGGEST EPI OF THE SEASON! Because of stupid honors night at my school...I'm getting some stupid reward...CAN I TRADE IT FOR GETTING TO STAY HOME AND WATCH MY FAV SHOW?!

Uh...again on the topic of Snakes... Wasn't that the one where they found the head in the paper despenser? Just wondering.

Well, I wrote another drabble durring gym class. It was a lazy day, we didn't have to change gym clothes and we got to go outside because the people were setting up for honors night.

I'll post the link if someone asks nicely.

-Lynn

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I keep forgetting that today is the big day! Season finale, and we will finally find out if the Love will survive. I know it will but I'm still a bit worried ...
    Anyway, I hope you'll be so nice and post immediately after the episode because I can't watch it (sorry for you too Katlynn, but to be honored is nice too!) and I want to know so badly!

I loved Snakes too. It was really nice to see Nick taking charge, being the man, and of course speaking Spanish. It's always nice to hear him speak Spanish and I so agree that a Spanish speaking Nick would drive Greg crazy especially in the bedroom :devil: There a quite a few post-ep fics for that story dealing exactly with that. And Greg talking to Nick in Norwegian, also a very nice picture ...

I spent the day catching up on fanfiction and I'm totally in a Love mood.

OK, my mantra for the night, while all of you are watching the episode will be: Nothing will happen to the Love, the Love is strong, it will survive!!! :thumbsup:

Oh, so I won't forget, I started to read some of your stories Sara's Girl and I absolutely love them! I left reviews but am not really good with them, but just so you know, you're an awesome writer! :thumbsup:

Now, I'm off to look for a Cath/Wendy thread ;)

Keep my fingers crossed for tonights episode: The Love is strong, it will survive anything!!!

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Snakes was a really cool episode- Nick speaking Spanish, what more needs to be said?! I can just picture the Spanish/Norweigan bedroom scene ;)

And I love it when Nick takes control..

And all this talk about tractors... haha I can see Greg sitting inside watching Nick outside on the ranch..

I can't wait to hear what happens in the episode tonight, I might actually watch it next week (in the UK) just to see it now. Although I might try and restrain myself, I am still a season behind.

I'm trying to be good and refrain from fanfic until my exams are over, it's sooo difficult, but I'm doing good so far, I've only lapsed once ;)

(Off topic: I tried looking for a Cath/Wendy thread, I couldn't find it :( )

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I must be in the minority here because I didn't like Snakes at all, I found it a very boring episode.
    MsCatherineBrown , TPTB have abandoned the idea of Ray for now, I personally don't think they need another guy, the five CSI scenario has been working fine. Maybe they might change their minds though.

I am so looking forward to tonights ep, I hope we get some Nick/Greg scenes. I know there is at least one scene where they are in the same room with everyone discussing Warrick.

10. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ Thanks for the update Wojo. Well thats good no interference of a new guy hitting on our boys and causing trouble. Five CSIs was the original number so that would be cool to see again. I also hope that we get some Nicky and Greggo tonight. Its gonna be complete chaos tonight with all the Warrick stuff going on. But season finale means reruns over the summer of season eight, lots of good LOVE action at the start of the season. I can't wait to watch 'BULL' again.

Thanks to my tractor comment yesterday I hummed that song all day today. Now that finals are over might have to write a fic about it myself. :lol:

11. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Sara's Girl - Sorry to disappoint you, but you've already read said haunting piece. lol. It's The Fighter. I love to reread my own fanfiction before bed all the time. Over and over and over again until I've moved on to another show or ship.

As for the two boys speaking in different languages to each other... I rather think Nick speaking in Norwegian is wicked cute. There's another plot bunny for someone. Sara's Girl? Another way for them to come out to the team... someone catches Nick speaking Norwegian either over the phone or even in person... could be interesting. If I think about it for too long I'll come up with more about it, but I won't. Why? Cause I've already got other coming out ideas for anyone to steal. Basically, these involve accidentally walking out of the house with the wrong items. Especially wallet, keys, and cell phone. I really thought about the wallet idea while on the train going home today... so here's my thoughts: Nick and Warrick are out at a scene, decide to stop and grab lunch somewhere. Nick says he'll pay, but pulls out his wallet and realizes there's no cash in it. Of course, Nick's responsible, would always carry some cash on him... then he realizes the photo id is not his... and how would Warrick react? He would have to call Greg... ask why he has no money in his wallet and Greg would be confused and then they'd have a convo about Nick charging one of Greg's cards, and would the place require him to sign something. (at the cafe where I work you only need to sign if you spend over $25) So, he could essentially use Greg's card and no one would say anything, but Warrick should notice... you get the idea... now, you can have another where Gil wants NIck and calls Nick's phone but Greg answers and tells him to call his cell phone, but doesn't want to explain how they got switched. What would Nick say? Now, combine the two, and imagine NIck and Greg grabbed the wrong wallet and phone on their way out the door... I'll leave the rest up to your imagination.
    And yes, I'm still working on Walking on Broken Glass. It's going to take some editing, then I'll get it posted. With luck, this weekend!

OMG... I can't wait for tonight's ep!!! Gotta run, dinner's calling! ttyl!

12. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Firstly, I'm with you, and have adopted your mantra. Whatever happens, the Love will survive because it's just meant to be. Nick belongs with Greg and vice versa, I know they will find their way. Everything happens for a reason, even blonde waitresses.

Secondly, thank you so much! I have replied to your reviews. I'm such a review hussy, it means a lot to me that other Love fans read and enjoy my stuff so you should know you just made my little day :thumbsup:

Bubbles - re Cath/Wendy - won't you make one? Please? I'll visit...bring cake and stuff.

QOTU - aw yeah that one, lol! I'm a little disappointed there's not something new for me to read but it was a v g one so it's ok. I re-read my own stuff too, usually I'm looking for mistakes! :lol: Love your idea re swapping of items, and the idea of Nick speaking Norwegian - yes yes yes! I think Greg would definitely try to teach him, and I like the idea that they would use it as a sort of code, so they could say what they wanted to each other when they are in public, but it would be fab to have them found out that way. Love it....but are you trying to kill me? I am drowning in a sea of bunnies...I need like 4 pairs of hands to write all this stuff. That said, please keep them coming :p

Lynn - yes indeed, Snakes is the one where they find the head in the newspaper dispenser. And just to mention again, the yelling in Spanish. Hot...

Nat x

13. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

Ah yes Nick speaking Spanish is indeed sexy sounding.

BTW I saw the episode, I was saying at the TV, that girl better not be who I think she is! She better not be! >.> Damn you TPTB, damn you.

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I did not like Snakes either. I found it boring too. I did not care for the whole scene it was set in or just the overall storyline. Plus Greg was hardly in it. :(

Tonight was interesting. I won't say much more now but at least there were two scenes with our guys in the same scene...one in particular sitting next to each other, I happened to notice...and a certain former lab rat smiling in the direction of another certain someone at one little point. :p

15. my_last_chance

Hmm, well, a lot of people replied, but as of right now I am too in shock and too lazy to go back and quote everyone.
    Re girlfriend: AKA beard -- I have to admit, she's pretty. We didn't actually see Nick ask her out, we just saw his "attraction" to her. Bah. Come on Nicky... you have amazing, beautiful and stunning chemistry with Greg. Don't throw it away now.
    Re For Gedda: Only a few scenes with Nick/Greg, and there was the one where Nick was getting testy with Greg about the whole "I've heard it before" (referring to "I can't remember") and Nick says, "What's that supposed to mean?" or something like that. I'm still in shock over the ending.
    I kind of thought it was strange when with five minutes to go, Warrick still hadn't said anything about leaving, then BAM! It really was an amazing episode, though.
    I'm also really glad that they finished up Greg's book, too. It's too bad he'll be on a plane or wherever he was supposed to go when he finds out about Warrick... Will Nick be the one to phone him? Greg's about half an hour away from LA when his cell phone rings. He checks the Caller ID and sees that it's Nick.
    Greg: Hey Nicky, how are you?
    Nick: Greg.. I- I...
    Greg: What... what's wrong?
    Nick: (whispering) Warrick's been shot.
    Greg: WHAT?
    Nick: (his voice choked with tears) Please come home; I need you.
    A great moment between the boys... too bad it would have to come at such a cost.
    Re back to Nick, Greg and their sprawling ranch out in Texas: It'd be absolutely heart melting to see Nick working, and Greg brings him a cold glass of water or ice tea. Domestic!Greg is so sweet. *shnuggles Domestic!Greg*

Last edited: May 16, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.