Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:D :D :D :D :D :D

That. Is. So. CUTE!

Look at them both smiling and gazing at each other like that! Flack is so happy to be with Danny at the game and Danny ... oh man, he is SO eating up Flack's company like it's a golden meal. :lol:

And look, their forearms and elbows are touching. :drool: That's as good as handholding. HOT. :drool:

And hey ... based on the way other people are sitting, does it look like Danny's deliberately sitting pressed up against Flack or what? :D :drool:

:lol: Okay, I have yet to see the episode myself so I'm looking at this screencap out of context and ... I swear it's like Danny almost had his hand on Flack's groin and Flack barely snatched it away because they're in public. :eek::devil::devil::devil:

I tell ya, it's only when he's with Flack that Danny's revitalized and happy and relaxed. The instant it's otherwise, he just seems ... subdued and resigned.

2. kinehelene

kinehelene Hit and Run

The Big Danny/Flack Shipper in me almost dance..

I was are they reading our mind or something.

I hope they have more Danny/Flack mandates..

They do belong together..

3. althea

althea Lab Technician

Thanks for putting up the pictures Elsie you've made my day! Besides the obvious fact that they look so good together:drool: They look so happy around each other especially Danny Flack has such a good positive effect on him unlike what's her face:rolleyes:. We've really been spoilt this season with some awesome moments from the boys. Love it!

4. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

Thank you for the pictures, Elsie!!! :D

The whole scene was just fantastic! Danny has seemed like he's been on auto-pilot for while now, just kinda going through the motions. Put him with Flack and it's like someone's breathed new life into him; that someone definately not being Lindsay.

Flack's dig at her, although most likely done in jest, was really telling for me. I wish TPTB would put in a moment where Flack sits down and has a heart to heart with Danny and makes him realize that his whole thing with Lindsay is going nowhere and not helping him cope with Reuben's situation.

Their interaction was SO natural (most likely because they're friend in real life, which always helps on screen chemistry) and so easy. I wouldn't be suprised if there was a lot of ad-libbing done in that scene.

[​IMG]

Just kiss him already, Flack! :lol:

Also, calling him baby...not very subtle my dear, but we loved it nonetheless.

5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Having just watched the scene and then the scene where Lindsay shows up right after it, I totally agree with this. The fact that Danny laughed with a big smile after Flack tells him he should piss Lindsay off more often and by implication, that Flack likes it when that happens, says volumes. It makes Danny saying he 'misses' Lindsay later in the episode even more mind-boggling and out-of-character.

He was so relaxed and happy and natural the whole time he was with Flack, but the instant Lindsay showed up, boom, Flack became all tense and frowning, and even Danny shut down and became emotionally blank. It was as if the third wheel appeared and they were uncomfortable with her there with them, even if it was for working reasons. Interesting.

(And yeah, you can definitely tell when Carmine's into a scene and when he isn't. That's the thing about acting: there's only so much fake chemistry you can act out before it runs out of gas and it doesn't help at all that he's constantly being used as a prop.)

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yes they definitely do. :D It's so obvious...

You're welcome. I'm glad you all liked the screencaps, although with the two guys looking that good and that happy together how could you not enjoy them? :lol: :D

A couple more screencaps, just because...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They do look so right together, and naturally happy, as if just being together changes their moods, just for a moment they don't have to concentrate on work or stress, but they can be themselves and relax. And yes, I can't help but think that he had much more fun at the game with Flack than Danny would have had with Lindsay...

7. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: This screencap looks like it came straight out of a soap opera scene.

Flack: But ... I thought you wanted this baby! *sniff*
    Danny: I do, babe, I do but it can't possibly be my baby because ...
    Flack: Why, whhhhyy?

*dramatic pause*

Danny: Because ... I have no balls.
    Flack: :eek:

Okay, jokes aside, I just loved how Flack turned his head to gaze at Danny when he said dangerous! :D If I remember correctly, Danny turned his head to look at Flack when he said sexy, right? Well, either way, Flack certainly thinks Danny's dangerously sexy. :lol: :devil:

8. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Oh!Kimmychu, what do you are think?:p
    Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!I succumb, I also hope that the Danny and Flack can have a handsome son, and still is devil.:evil:
    Yeah, the Danny will therefor at cookroom have one's hands full.Our handsomely Flack certainly in infant's room, busy changing the diaper.:lol:
    ***depraved viewpoint***:devil:

I believe that the Danny all along doesnot abandon Flack.
    Top, like you nether example, they all along did not abandon each other. they have love.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1. "On the Job"--Flack meeting Danny in the diner, trying to console him and looking forlorn when Danny stormed out on him. That was the first time I realized how emotionally these two are involved. It was obvious it wasn't just sex or lust for Flack.
    2. "Trapped"--something about the way Flack asks Danny, "You okay?" Flack was damn worried about his baby.
    3. RSRD--When Flack says to Mac, "We're not going anywhere" as he locks eyes with Danny. That was the moment I knew Flack was in love with Danny.
    4. CoTP--Danny's wide eyes as he looked into Flack's hospital room. He looked heartbroken.
    5. "...Comes Around"--Danny calls Flack in need of emotional support, and Flack comes running.
    6. "Snow Day"--Flack saying "Wait, wait, wait!" when the hostage taker was going for Danny. The tone of his voice said it all--he was going to lose everything if that guy killed Danny. That, and the look on Flack's face as Lindsay dragged Danny off.
    7. "All in the Family"--Flack chasing Danny around Manhattan, bending the rules he adheres to so faithfully, putting up with Danny's bratty attitude at the end--all for Danny. That was an act of love.

Hi!Top, I do not know, whether we have the same standpoint or not.:confused:
    I have been think, Danny love Lindsay just is curious,and that is he conceal and the Flack relation's a kind of method.;)

Hi, I bet, Danny's this clothes are certainly what Flack buys.
    [​IMG]
    lady-killer Flack :drool::p, face the Danny, Er........:drool::drool::drool:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Concerning the CSI NY4-18, I also like the here:
    [​IMG]
    But, I have another viewpoint.
    Look, be the Mac to speak of him and Danny, he is very very happy. This is a very very nice attestation, attestation that they all along love each other.The Flack never lose the Danny. So, he have thus brilliant smile!

9. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: Hey, I did write a story where Danny and Flack had a baby! Except Danny literally became the mother. HAHAHAHA! :eek: :devil: Yeah, I can see Danny in the kitchen! He once boasted to Mac about his 'baking skills', so I guess he'd be making cakes and cookies a lot, huh? And Flack, I bet he'd make a great daddy. :D A nice, broad chest just for the baby to sleep on!

Ahh, so Lindsay is just a 'beard' to hide Danny's true love, eh? ;) I like the way you think!

Oh, definitely!

[​IMG]

If happy required a picture in the dictionary, the above would be perfect.

10. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

same expressions. same coolness. same hotness. You can't have those gorgeous dudes in real life.

...hmmm, I wonder how Monroe & Angell feel about this? either:
    a) breakdown and cry their hearts out

or

b) start a relationship to get back to them
    (street slang: resbak):eek:

11. PalmettoHunna

PalmettoHunna Hit and Run

I was thinking about it the other with all the CSI's only one character that works at a crime lab is gay (Bobby from Las Vegas)...someone(s) else has to be gay it is just a scientific fact...or that's what I keep telling myself. Can CBS get over and just let Flack and Danny do it on screen already? Everyone knows the reason we have never seen the inside of Flack's apartment so they can do a big reveal of the poster of nude!Danny that was Flack's Christmas present.

I'm new...Hello everyone!

12. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Well, they're already happy with each other and we're happy with that. :devil: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You mean, Angell and Lindsay? In a relationship? Angell's way too hardcore to be with a country girl who can't even discuss small matters or handle little jobs without throwing some fit and pinning it on someone else.

Welcome, PalmettoHunna, and welcome to all the newbies to the thread! :D Always lovely to see new faces discussing Danny/Flack.

... wait, there's actually a canonical gay character in a CSI show?! Heh, ah well, figures it's not someone on the main cast. :p

:lol: :devil: Ya know, I wouldn't put it past Danny to pull such a stunt on Flack and send Flack a giant-ass poster of himself naked with his bubblebutt for the world to see. Danny's a total exhibitionist ... but only for Flack. ;)

Anyways, question time!

1) It's canon thanks to the season two episode, Trapped, that Danny doesn't mind asking Flack to buy him pizza, and thanks to episodes 3x23 and 4x19 that Danny and Flack spend time outside of work. :D What do you think Danny and Flack's favorite pizzas are, and where do you think they'll go to eat them?

2) Seeing as the boys attended a basketball game in 4x19, do you think Danny and Flack still play hoops together on Saturdays like Danny said in the pilot episode of the show (yes, four seasons ago!)?

3) If Flack were to propose marriage one day, do you see him as the type to go down on his knees and show Danny a ring? If it's Danny, do you see him doing something like that?

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I believe they filmed a scene for CSI where they had one of the main characters mention Bobby's partner (and their child?), but the scene was cut from the final episode. So while they were going to have a recurring character be gay, I don't think they went through with it.

Danny might not look too kindly on Flack getting down on one knee--he'd probably get a bit cranky--but inside he'd love it. :p I'm not sure how I see them proposing, to be honest.

As for the basketball question--I don't think they get together to play every Saturday (or some Saturdays, since they never specified) like they used to. Maybe they get together every once in a while to hang out, but I don't think they spend as much time together as they may have in S1. Flack's comment to Danny at the game in "Personal Foul" makes me think they don't hang out much anymore--and I also think Flack misses it, perhaps more than Danny does. Danny is always trying to make everybody happy, and make time for everyone, but Flack's slice of his time is less now than it used to be. Flack, on the other hand--he'd drop anything to go hang out with Danny.

Welcome to the thread, PalmettoHunna. :D I was hoping I'd see you in here after you mentioned some delicious, hot manlove in the NY forum. ;)

14. darksheep

darksheep Dead on Arrival

Oh those writers are such teases for this! Loved their scene.

I think Flack (and Eddie, for that matter) is a big eye contact kind of guy in general. But that's one of the things I find hot about him. And it's never more intense than when he's in a scene with Danny! I feel like the actors and writers are in on it together and get a kick out of making Danny/Flack fans salivate. The eye contact and the facial expressions between these two really do make it feel like Flack would eat Danny up with a spoon if he could....and Danny would enjoy every minute of it.:devil:

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

It's great to see newbies in here--welcome, guys! :D

Flack totally has naked pictures of Danny! :D Lots of them, all around his apartment. :D

To answer Kimmy's questions...

1) We know Danny likes pepperoni, so I bet that's what they order all the time, because Flack likes to keep Danny happy. (A happy Danny is a Danny who puts out. ;) ) But I can see Flack liking everything on his pizza--the works! But I bet Danny turns up his nose at anchovies, and wouldn't kiss Flack after Flack ate them.

2) I think they still play together, but I do think Flack's comment definitely indicates he's being deprived of some serious Danny time. :( And lack of Danny makes Flack very :( indeed.

3) Flack would definitely be the one to propose, but I bet he'd mess it up. :lol: I could totally see him doing it after a particularly vigorous romp with Danny, maybe after he talked Danny into trying a new position or something a little kinky. ;) :devil: And then Danny would get upset thinking Flack was only asking him in the aftermath of...well, you know. ;) So then the next day Flack would have to go down on one knee and tell Danny he meant it and say lots of mushy things--awkwardly of course--and then Danny would smile and say yes. :D