Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. althea

althea Lab Technician

Ooh I love that picture! Just look at Danny's eyes they look a bit dilated you know what that means:lol: Stop fighting it Danny you know you want it!:devil::lol:

Hey kinehelene, yep your right they are meant to be together! They complete each other. It was Top who said this but Flack is really Danny's Superman and Danny being Lois Lane:lol: Flack is always there for Danny taking care of him protecting him its so endearing. We've seen it time after time, in On the Job he even physically pushed aside another police officer who dared attack Danny

[​IMG]

I loved how Flack was talking to Mac and then heard the commotion from the other side saw Danny being told off by this cop and he just flew over to protect Danny.

[​IMG]

Ooh look at Flack getting in that cops face! Do not mess with my kinkapoo got it!:lol:

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yes, EXACTLY like that. :D I'm sorry, but you can't look at that picture and tell me Flack is thinking clean thoughts. He's not. He's mentally undressing his sexy Kinkapoodle. :devil: And where's hand? His, um, right hand? :devil:

Danny looks so sultry in that picture. He looks like he's waiting for Flack to lean in and steal a kiss, too. I love how full Danny's lips are when he's around Flack--Flack probably steals kisses at every opportunity. ;) :devil:

I love the way Flack was with that cop! He did swoop in from across the room and push the guy, who wasn't even getting physical with Danny! Flack is incredibly protective of his Danny, in a way he really isn't with anyone else. I love that cap above, where Flack is chewing the cop out and Danny's just standing there. He kind of does expect Flack to take care of him and protect him, doesn't he?

kinehelene, welcome to the thread! :) Great to see so many new faces in here. :D

3. althea

althea Lab Technician

4. kinehelene

kinehelene Hit and Run

I so agree.. i just love them...

5. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

Flack's hands always seem to be amiss, don't they? :p

Top41 has a good point about Danny's lips, they do seem pretty full. Now don't quote me on this, but if I remember my science class correctly, don't a person's lips get redder and more full when they're...ahem...excited? Just sayin'... :p

I'd love to see Danny's reaction if Flack were to ever lay a good one on him. It would be classic!

6. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Yesssss....Flack CAN NOT be thinking clean thoughts...he's thinking about slamming kinkapoodle down on the bed when they get home...:devil:

Who would just love to seet that? *raises hand*

AW...Flackie, always there to protect Danny! I love that. And no one was kidding when they said Flack FLEW over there! All to protect his baby!:guffaw:

Oh, yes.:devil: Flack, you know, Danny IS somethingto stare at, but keep it in the bedroom, man! Kids watch this show...

KIDDING! lol.:lol:

Yeah, with these guys, it MUST be love. I mean, who stares like that, or behaves liket that, just for a freind? I mean, THE SUBTEXT is everywhere, litterally!

So wonderful... And, I think I've said this before; I love Lindsay, but she really must go.

-Lynn

PS - I'm new. Why do we call Danny Kinkapoodle? I like the nickname, but I just like knowing the source of things!

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

In "All Access", Danny called the kinkajou in the Kid Rock case a "kinkapoodle", and we somehow appropriated the name for Danny. :p

Plus, of course, he's kinda furry. :lol:

I haven't seen the clip from 4.19--my computer is acting up and won't let me watch videos. So I'll have to wait until tonight to see everything. However:

Is it physically possible for Flack to not eye-fuck Danny at any given opportunity? If the show came out and said 'these two are bisexual or would at least have hot, wild mansex with each other,' nobody would think twice about looking at their interaction in a more-than-friends context. But because the show doesn't--or won't--say that, we're supposed to buy that it isn't at all slashy.

I'm sorry, but I can picture the scene in my head--oh Flack, you're so obvious. :devil:

8. Faylinn

Double-posting is a no-no, but it's been 7 hours and the episode has aired on the West coast. :p Forgive me. *ducks from the other mods*

I'm deliberately ignoring anything that isn't about Danny and Flack--I'll take that elsewhere.

How cute were the guys at that game in the beginning? Flack, honey, you should pay off debts the Danny-way. :devil: Unless 'I owe you ten' is code-speak for 'I owe you a [Censored by PG-13 Meter]'--Drat! Foiled again! I would have gotten away with it if not for that meddling Meter! *shakes fist*

:p

Their little scene behind the two-way mirror was fun too. Oh boys, you're so bad. :lol: "Sexy, but dangerous." Damn right, Flack--you guys should stay away from women. ;)

9. Top41

^ETA: The two-way mirror thing was cute. Danny was totally laughing at Flack, because he knows who Flack is really into. A whole squad of cheerleaders in the next room, and Flack is still sneaking glances at his sexy Danny. :D

They were on a date!!!! :D :D :D

Oh, and Flack so can't stand Lindsay. "You should piss Lindsay off more often"? :lol: Don't worry, Flack, he's your baby in the end. :D

That's right, baby. Flack called Danny "baby," too. :D And Mess.

Ain't true love grand??? :D :D :D

10. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:D Flack called Danny BABE! :D And MESS! And he said BOOM in the same sentence with BABE! :lol: Geez, Flack, you are so head over heels for Danny he's not only influenced what you wear, he's even influenced what you say! Hot!

Flack telling Danny he should piss off Lindsay more often was hilarious. Couldn't have more better proof what Flack's opinion of Lindsay is! He was glad that Danny chose him over Lindsay! :evil: :D What does that tell you, huh?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, Flack. There's nobody for him but his kinka-poodle.

And ya know, that phone call Danny made to Lindsay? And Lindsay saying how 'hard' it is to 'love' Danny?

Sorry, Montana, you just made yourself look even more self-centered and manipulative than ever. Flack's been loving Danny for years and years all this time, and he hasn't complained even once about it.

Danny will be Flack's at the end of the day, no doubt about it. Sooner or later, Danny's going to see Lindsay as she really is and guess who's gonna be there for Danny when the time comes? That's right, Danny's one constant who's never, ever used or abused or abandoned him: Flack. :) They're inevitable.

11. althea

althea Lab Technician

Okay I really need to see this date already is it too early to be asking for screencaps? Please pretty please?:lol: Yes I am needy but can you blame me? And just hold on for one second did you say Flack called Danny baby?!:eek: How why in what context? And I agree true love is a beautiful grand thing especially where the boys are concerned;)

12. Top41

Oh, the man is so whipped. Flack looked overjoyed to just be out and about with his Danny. :D I don't even know that he cared all that much about the game, but boy was it obvious he enjoyed the company of the sexy man beside him. :D

Guess we know now that Flack indeed doesn't like Lindsay. :lol: Can you blame him? The man doesn't like anything--hostage-takers, panic room walls, scrunch-faced cows from Montana--that come between him and his Kinkapoodle. :lol: ;)

No indeed. Cheerleaders are okay, but Danny's where it's at. :D

I don't think it is hard for Flack, because he knows there are two of them in the relationship. It's not about him and what Danny can do for him. Flack loves Danny for who he is. For better or worse. ;)

I can't wait!!! :D :D :D

I don't have screencaps--though I'm sure someone does. The 'baby' thing comes in when Flack is telling Danny he could make the basket--I forget the exact dialogue, but it ends with "baby." Flack clearly forgot they were in public and not in one of their apartments, where he no doubt calls Danny "baby" all night long. :devil: ;)

13. Faylinn

I think Flack said something like "Boom, nothin' but net, baby." :p

They really did look so excited (and unburdened) being out together. Just two guys hanging out and being, well, men. :lol:

And listen to Flack trying to be macho around Danny. He was kind of like 'no way could that guy make it, but I totally could *preens*' :lol:

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Aww, how totally cute were Danny and Flack? :D :D I loved the basketball scene, and Flack calling Danny 'Mess', it's just so cute when they use nicknames. :lol: The scene when they were watching the cheerleaders through the glass also had me giggling.

Here are a couple of quick screencaps for you all. Enjoy. :devil:

[​IMG]
    "Boom"

[​IMG]
    Just look how happy they look!

[​IMG]
    ...imagines they are really just holding hands...

15. Top41

Awwww, he called his Danny "baby." :D

Don't you mean "boyfriends"? :lol: :D ;)

I love, love, love how Flack lives to impress Danny. He tries to be all interested and knowledgeable around Danny, and then you've got this, where he's totally showing off. I love it, and so does Danny! :D

They're beyond cute together! :D I love how they were more interested in each other than the cheerleaders. :lol: :D

And thank you for bringing screencaps!!! :D :D :D

I love the way Flack is looking at Danny, just waiting for his reaction. And Danny, ever the coy Kinkapoodle, isn't giving him one. :lol:

*cough*SONOTSTRAIGHT*cough* :D

Danny is totally lowering his eyelids in a come hither and kiss me look. And Flack is all like, "Really? Here? I get to kiss you here?" :D

And their arms are touching. Awwwww. :D Seriously, show this cap to someone who doesn't watch the show. Ask them what they think is going on in the cap. Ask them if they think the guys are straight. :lol:

:lol: It looks like Flack is asking Danny to dance or something, and is about to lead them both to a dance floor. :D

The boys are just meant to be together! :D