Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Welcome to the thread, neveragain! :D Aren't they a fantastic couple? :D :D :D

It seemed to me that when Flack says "Sexy pause but dangerous" two options emerge:

A.) He is talking about Danny as well
B.) It's like when your significant other says something stupid and tries to cover it up:lol:...like "Sexy *uh oh Danny's gonna be pissed* but dangerous."

:lol: So true! I love how Flack added that last bit after Danny shot him a look. :lol: But yeah, I think he was definitely talking about his sexy little Kinkapoodle as well. :devil:

Didn't Danny turn away from the sexy cheerleaders to look at Flack after he said they were 'sexy', and then Flack added the dangerous while they were still looking at each other? :devil: Oh yeah, Flack knows how it is. :lol:

The rule: ain't nobody sexier than Danny, period! :lol: If Flack wants sex, he'd better make sure he lets Danny know in no uncertain terms that he's the sexiest thing ever, period. End of story. :lol: I loved Danny's smile, too--oh, he so knows he has Flack wrapped around his little pinky. :lol:

I can see him getting frustrated and telling him that he deserves better or is making mistakes or something--which, now that I think about it, would probably sound like pretty much the same thing as 'whore' to Danny--but I don't think he'd call him a whore, no. I think, for Flack, what bothers him more than Danny letting himself be used is other people being willing to use him in the first place.

Agreed. I can see Flack getting frustrated and wondering why he puts up with what he does. And Danny would of course be extremely hurt by that. But I do think it's that Danny lets people take advantage of him that really gets under Flack's skin, especially given that Flack would never do that to him. At the end of the day, Flack wants Danny to see how much he loves him, and that he deserves to be loved that much.

I never really watched the show, but ever since hearing that John Barrowman didn't get the role of Will because he wasn't 'gay' enough (and lost it in favor of a straight guy), I can't take it seriously. :rolleyes:

I like the show, but that's just silliness and short-sighted casting there. :rolleyes:

Top41:

Awww, poor Flack. He was probably pissed as hell at the murder cutting his date with Danny short.

No!ain't a poor Flack!I bet, the Danny will force the Flack to sell the body, because ,10 dollar money. And, the Flack is intentional, his wallet is rich. So, should be a sly Flack.^_^

Top41:

Awww, poor Flack. He was probably pissed as hell at the murder cutting his date with Danny short.

No!ain't a poor Flack!I bet, the Danny will force the Flack to sell the body, because ,10 dollar money. And, the Flack is intentional, his wallet is rich. So, should be a sly Flack.^_^

Oh, you're so right! :lol: :devil:

Here's how it will go:

Danny (pouting, of course): I want my $10!
Flack (thinking he's got at least $100 in his wallet): Babe, I don't have it.
Danny: *pouts*
Flack: You know, Danno, if you want to bend over that pool table, I can totally pay you another way... :devil:

And much fun and sex is had by all. :lol: :devil:

Welcome to the board neveragain! Glad to have you out of lurkdom.

Agreed. I can see Flack getting frustrated and wondering why he puts up with what he does. And Danny would of course be extremely hurt by that. But I do think it's that Danny lets people take advantage of him that really gets under Flack's skin, especially given that Flack would never do that to him. At the end of the day, Flack wants Danny to see how much he loves him, and that he deserves to be loved that much.

Danny should open his eyes and stop wasting his time with people who don't care about him or just exploit him for what ever means physical and emotional. Flack's been the only person there for him whenever the crap hits the fan. And no matter how bad Danny has treated Flack like in All in the Family when he told him he should have minded his business Flack still didn't give up on him Flack made it his business. Flack could have said at that moment oh to hell with you screw up if you like, I don't care but Flack mr superman will never ever give up on Danny.

[
Top41:

Oh, you're so right! :lol: :devil:

Here's how it will go:

Danny (pouting, of course): I want my $10!
Flack (thinking he's got at least $100 in his wallet): Babe, I don't have it.
Danny: *pouts*
Flack: You know, Danno, if you want to bend over that pool table, I can totally pay you another way... :devil:

And much fun and sex is had by all. :lol: :devil:

I could totally see that happening:lol:

Oh I love you guys that's so funny and we all know what currency Danny Messer deals in:devil::lol:

kayfeb said:
a street smart city girl and a semi-problematic country lass...hmmm

EXACTLY! Jess is THE gal who will change Lindsay for good
(oi...i can imagine it now...:drool:)
:lol: I know you were responding to my statement about Angell/Lindsay but yes, this is the Danny/Flack thread so please maintain the discussion to Danny/Flack. You're more than free to start a thread for whatever pairing you fancy though. ;)

althea said:
And you know what makes it even more beautiful is the fact that they have known each other for so long and obviously spend lots of time together but they still look at each other as though they've seen each other for the very first time *sweet*
Awww, that is indeed sweet! :D

Yep Flack's body language said it all didn't it, there date was going so well spending some quality time together and just hanging out until that guy dropped dead and well scruncy showed up:rolleyes: Look at Flack's face that is not the face of a happy man in fact he just looks downright annoyed.

flackiecopy.jpg
:guffaw:That is hilarious beyond words. It's even more funny when you think back to him being with Danny and how relaxed and happy he was. All jokes and bouncy legs and smiles! His body language in the picture just screams, "Man, I hate this, my wonderful night with Danny got ruined! Now I'll have another time to get me some kinka-poodle ass!"

Top41 said:
Danny bounced when he and Flack were watching the cheerleaders, right after Flack made his, "Sexy...but dangerous" quip. Danny bounced! :D How long has it been since Danny's bounced? Awwww, being with Flack clearly makes him happy.
Awwww, he did? :D I must watch that scene again! Nobody can make Danny bounce except Flack! In more ways than one ... :devil::devil::devil:

I think on a very basic level, Flack makes Danny happy, while Lindsay makes him miserable. But Danny doesn't know how to be happy, so misery seems easier and more natural.
Oh, Danny. :( What must you have gone through in your past to make you such a damaged person that misery is more comfortable to you than true happiness and love!

Good thing Flack's such a steadfast, patient man!

Danny obviously seems pretty loose when it comes to sex, and doesn't seem to think it's a big deal. Do you think that might frustrate Flack? Could you see him getting mad with Danny and calling him a whore or something like that? Or do you think Flack understands that circumstances in Danny's life have led him to use sex as a tool to keep people happy with/interested in him?
Hmmm. Before what happened with Ruben and Rikki, I may have said yes, that Flack would get frustrated with him sooner or later. But now ... oh man, Flack's love is truly endless and unconditional. :) And if Danny's remorseful expression after Flack says to him, "You're my friend, makes it my business," is anything to go with, Danny's starting to realize that too. :)

Flack calling Danny a whore? :eek: Whoa, he'll have to get extremely angry to say something like that!

I can imagine him calling Danny that during a hot and rough bout of sex though, along with a lot of spanking and mock punishment for being a 'bad boy'. :devil: :drool:

neveragain said:
I also think it would be a huge step for CSI and take the ratings to a new level because this would be something new for television but it would be nice to see gay people potrayed properly and not how they are on Will and Grace.

Welcome, neveragain! :) Seriously, it'll be a HUGE step. Ya know, I think I'll avoid Will and Grace if their portrayal of gay people is so stereotypical. :lol:

ZhuShuaijie said:

:lol::lol::lol: Oh yes, Flack is a very, very smart man!

Danny should open his eyes and stop wasting his time with people who don't care about him or just exploit him for what ever means physical and emotional. Flack's been the only person there for him whenever the crap hits the fan. And no matter how bad Danny has treated Flack like in All in the Family when he told him he should have minded his business Flack still didn't give up on him Flack made it his business. Flack could have said at that moment oh to hell with you screw up if you like, I don't care but Flack mr superman will never ever give up on Danny.

Danny does need to open his eyes and get with the program. He's got to stop seeking out people who abuse or use him when the person who loves him and is crazy about him and treats him like a princess (yes, a princess :p --did you see Flack lift that crime tape? :lol: ) is right there waiting for him with open arms.

:guffaw:That is hilarious beyond words. It's even more funny when you think back to him being with Danny and how relaxed and happy he was. All jokes and bouncy legs and smiles! His body language in the picture just screams, "Man, I hate this, my wonderful night with Danny got ruined! Now I'll have another time to get me some kinka-poodle ass!"

Flack look downright overjoyed to have time with his baby. That snarky comment about Lindsay was definitely pointed--Flack's more than a little jealous. The way he acts with Danny alone and when Lindsay shows up is just wildly different.

Awwww, he did? :D I must watch that scene again! Nobody can make Danny bounce except Flack! In more ways than one ... :devil::devil::devil:

Danny did. He bounced! :D It was so cute. :D And yes, Flack can certainly make Danny bounce in a number of ways... :devil: ;)

Oh, Danny. :( What must you have gone through in your past to make you such a damaged person that misery is more comfortable to you than true happiness and love!

Danny has obviously suffered something terrible, and maybe Flack knows/suspects that, and that's what makes him so gentle with Danny, so protective of him, so caring with him.

Hmmm. Before what happened with Ruben and Rikki, I may have said yes, that Flack would get frustrated with him sooner or later. But now ... oh man, Flack's love is truly endless and unconditional. :) And if Danny's remorseful expression after Flack says to him, "You're my friend, makes it my business," is anything to go with, Danny's starting to realize that too. :)

I know. I keep waiting for Flack to just snap and get mad at Danny, but he doesn't. He just never does, no matter how frustrating or irritating Danny gets. He's just so damn smitten. :D

Flack calling Danny a whore? :eek: Whoa, he'll have to get extremely angry to say something like that!

After seeing "All in the Family," I wonder if Flack's capable of getting that mad at Danny. I have a feeling he's got a temper, but I wonder if anything would push him to that extreme. I bet if something did, it would really scare Danny.

I can imagine him calling Danny that during a hot and rough bout of sex though, along with a lot of spanking and mock punishment for being a 'bad boy'. :devil: :drool:

Oh, I can so see that! :lol: I have a feeling Flack talks dirty to Danny and makes his little Kinkapoodle blush. :devil:

Welcome, neveragain! :) Seriously, it'll be a HUGE step. Ya know, I think I'll avoid Will and Grace if their portrayal of gay people is so stereotypical. :lol:

'Stereotypical' doesn't cover it, doll :rolleyes:.

I've not been in here in a while :) Don't actually think I've posted, but I read.

Danny has obviously suffered something terrible, and maybe Flack knows/suspects that, and that's what makes him so gentle with Danny, so protective of him, so caring with him.
They always seem so in tune with each other, it's great. You get more non verbal communication from these two; the looks, the gestures. They say a lot more than the words. Sure, they joke round, but when things come down to it (^) they know how to handle each other, I love it.

ETA: Just realized how innuendos that final comment was :lol:

More screencaps from the basketball scene in episode 4x19! :D

dfbgame03ak2.jpg

Flack: You should piss off Lindsay more often.
Danny: Heheh ... heheheheheheh!

I think their faces say it all.

I tell ya, when I screencapped this scene, I was amazed at how much they gazed and smiled at each other. It was so cute and sweet. :)

dfbgame17fs2.jpg

Awwwww, gazing at each other and smiling at the same time. :) Geez, these two are so enamored with each other.

Oh, some people were asking for happyjumpy!Danny, right?

dfbgame24dx7.jpg

:lol: Oh, Danny and Flack, you guys are so cute. See, now that's the Danny we know!

SO IN LOVE with the new pics!!! :D :D :D

dfbgame03ak2.jpg

Flack: You should piss off Lindsay more often.
Danny: Heheh ... heheheheheheh!

I think their faces say it all.

I love the way Danny looks at Flack's mouth, like he's totally expecting Flack to steal a kiss. Like I've said before, I believe Flack is a kiss-thief...hence Danny's sensual, lush lips when they're together. ;)

I tell ya, when I screencapped this scene, I was amazed at how much they gazed and smiled at each other. It was so cute and sweet. :)

dfbgame17fs2.jpg

Awwwww, gazing at each other and smiling at the same time. :) Geez, these two are so enamored with each other.

That's a wicked look from Flack. :devil: The man is so thinking of getting Danny naked and bent over that pool table. :devil: Just from Flack's expression, I'd think he has his hand on Danny's thigh. :devil: ;)

dfbgame24dx7.jpg

:lol: Oh, Danny and Flack, you guys are so cute. See, now that's the Danny we know!

Awww, look how happy Danny is! :D And per usual, where is Flack looking? Oh, that's right...his Kinkapoodle. :devil: ;) :D

Danny does need to open his eyes and get with the program. He's got to stop seeking out people who abuse or use him when the person who loves him and is crazy about him and treats him like a princess (yes, a princess :p --did you see Flack lift that crime tape? :lol: ) is right there waiting for him with open arms.
Yes I did see Flack lifting the crime tape!:lol: Danny Messer you are such a spoilt little princess indeed and Flack is always so chivalrous with his baby. The funniest moment of the scene is the fact that Danny kind of stood there just waiting for Flack to lift the tape for him. You really got it good Messer:lol:
Damn it I wish I had a screencap of that I know you do Kimmi post it please?

I agree with something really awful must have happened to Danny in his youth that shaped him into this really twisted person. I would love an epi someday when Danny will reveal a little more about that and what has made him the messed up little twirp that he is obviously in that episode I want him to confide in Flack.

dfbgame24dx7.jpg

Yep that's the Danny we know and that's the guy I've missed on the show for such a long time now. Thanks for lovely pics Kimmi!

Last edited:
So glad you guys like the screencaps. :D Here are more pictures from the scene! :D

dfbgame05ko4.jpg

Hahahah, look how happy they are! And this is after Flack made his 'piss off Lindsay' crack and Danny LAUGHED. It's beyond amusing that they're so darn pleased at the thought of her being pissed off and them spending time together instead!

dfbgame16cj2.jpg

Aww, look, it's Danny gazing at Flack for a change. Don'tcha just love how he's constantly smiling like that throughout the scene? :D

Danny: Ya love me, don'tcha?
Flack: I do not!
Danny: Yeah, ya do. Ya can't look me in the eye when ya lie.
Flack: Ah, damnit, ya got me.
Danny: *preen*

dfbgame38yk4.jpg

I love this one so damn much just for Flack being there behind Danny and Danny glancing back at him just to make sure Flack's there. Oh, Danny, why you so insecure? Of course Flack will be there always!

Am I imagining things or was tonight a first for Flack and Messer?

Has there ever been an episode where DANNY comforts FLACK? That stuck out to me like a neon sign tonight. It obviously wasn't as dramatic as any of the times where Flack's comforted Danny, but it was still nice to see Danny trying to tell Flack not to be so hard on himself for not remembering anything about the cab. I thought it was ridiculously sweet.

Oh and also? Borrowing your 'babe's flashlight, Flack? SO CUTE.

Thanks for the screencaps, Kim. Here's to hoping they'll BOTH do a commentary track for that episode as well as a few others (I know, it's a stretch, but a girl can hope, right?) for the DVDs.

Oh boys. :p I'm so easy to please with these two, I gotta say.

Just the, what, two little scenes with them were good enough for me. I look forward to more screencaps. *nudges people* I liked Danny telling Flack not to worry about the cab getting away and about not remembering anything helpful. As far as Flack knew, that was the serial killer and he'd slipped right through his hands. *pet pet*

He borrowed Danny's flashlight? Haha. I really need to re-watch this episode. It was pretty damn good!

I did like their interaction in tonight's episode. Flack finished being grilled by Mac and immediately went to find his Danny. That was cute--it was like he needed to vent, so he went to his baby.

Danny's not very good at giving comfort, but he did tell Flack not to worry about it, which was sweet. I don't think Danny is used to seeing Flack ruffled or out of sorts.

So glad you guys like the screencaps. :D Here are more pictures from the scene! :D

dfbgame05ko4.jpg

Hahahah, look how happy they are! And this is after Flack made his 'piss off Lindsay' crack and Danny LAUGHED. It's beyond amusing that they're so darn pleased at the thought of her being pissed off and them spending time together instead!

It was cute how Danny's laugh kind of went on for a while, like he was realizing the layers of what Flack was saying. I love how Flack said he missed Danny without, you know, coming out and saying he missed him.

dfbgame16cj2.jpg

Aww, look, it's Danny gazing at Flack for a change. Don'tcha just love how he's constantly smiling like that throughout the scene? :D

Danny: Ya love me, don'tcha?
Flack: I do not!
Danny: Yeah, ya do. Ya can't look me in the eye when ya lie.
Flack: Ah, damnit, ya got me.
Danny: *preen*

I think it's cute when Danny gets all confident and vain, basking in Flack's obvious affections. Seriously, Flack just beams when he's around Danny. The man is so smitten!

dfbgame38yk4.jpg

I love this one so damn much just for Flack being there behind Danny and Danny glancing back at him just to make sure Flack's there. Oh, Danny, why you so insecure? Of course Flack will be there always!

It's funny how Danny can be confident one minute and then unsure the next. I bet that Flack finds that endearingly sweet about him. I love the way Flack is looking at him; it's totally, "Babe, I'm here, nothing to worry about" look. :D

Back