The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

I agree completely, Katlynn888 I will sign a petition if you make one. Join forces with other shippers to get the job done sounds like a good plan. We may disagree on who Nicky should be with but we can all agree on who he should not be with. And anyway we here at the FORT know Nicky is destined for Greggo anyway. I'm ruffled but not worried about the girlfriend thing. Maybe the writers plan on using it as stepping stone for Nicky to admit his love for Greggo. Now thats a good idea.

Also seabird I agree why would they do that to main character when its just failed in past. I'm all kinds of interested and nervous all at once about how this is gonna pan out with Nicky and the whole girlfriend thing.

2. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Thank you for being so supportive! lol.

UHG...I really want to think that, MsCatherineBrown, but, seriously, I don't know if TPTB has the stuff to do it! I mean...I don't think that their opinions (that CSI will lose veiwers if a gay couple comes on, blah, blah, blah) I mean...I find it kinda offensive, because I'm bi, and I MIGHT decide that someone of the same gender is right for me, one day...SO...

Forget I said that, sorry.

I mean, they might lose viewers, but they'll gain a lot more!!:lol: But, let's just all cross our fingers! (And arms, legs and toes!)

lol. that was weird.

Hey, whose going to watch Two and a Half men tonight just to see a five-second beep of George? I am! hehe, don't worry, I'll tell y'all what happens!

-Lynn

Last edited: May 6, 2008
  3. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Ooh, ooh, me too :lol: we shippers have to all stick together. I don't think anyone wants the girlfriend, it is a bad idea for all concerned. I really hope they would use it as a stepping stone, think of all the angst and long glances and jealous Greg and revelations of feelings etc...ok, here I am whipping myself into a fangirl frenzy *flail* :p

Agreed, Seabird, and as always thanks for the fabulous caps, they make me smile. Ah, the 'I love you' moment. See flipping writers messing with us as usual...

I hear you Katlynn...! We can only live in hope.

Just a random fact finding question - does anyone know if either of the boys have any phobias? I can imagine Nicky's not too crazy about confined spaces but other than that - yeah, it's fic related. lol.

Nat x

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

5. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

WAA! THE WRITTERS ARE SO MEAN TO US! I mean...Nick hasn't called Greg one of his nicknames for SOOOOOO long!!! I mean, come on! Their Greg's NICKnames. Nick has to call him them once in a while...

COOL! I'll really have to watch that episode again! I'll go on a epi search, like I did with Swarrick when i was searching for good sara/warrick episodes...

ANYWAY...not much more to say.

Oh, and I just came outta my closet to my best friend! He finds the life of a bi girl intriging...uh?:confused:

-Lynn

6. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was hoping someone would know. That scene is just so... subtexty; I love it. Just a question: Did Nick have a valid and rational reason for looking in on Greg?

^-^ I would, but it's on late and I had to work today. It sucks. I'ma watch it tomorrow though.

^-^ The only somewhat phobia I know of is that Nick doesn't like bats. It was from that episode where Nick and Grissom had to go into that mine... sorry, I can't remember any other details, except that the suspect (who ended up dead from dynamite, or something like that) was doing something to the rocks in the mine to make it seem like the mine had real gold in it, when it actually didn't.

7. Sara's Girl

Yeah...'cause he's hot! :lol: lol. It's a reason. Well, I'd look...ok, I don't know if he did or not, but I'm sure someone will.

Oh yeah, I remember the gold thing. Thanks. Bats, eh? Not the easiest thing to work into a story but I do like a challenge. What about Greg? Or does he like to pretend he isn't afraid of anything?

I agree totally that Nick should be able to call Greg 'G' or 'Greggo' more often...maybe it's a bit of a giveaway, using affectionate names at work? That said, Sara calls him Greggo too, doesn't she? Clearly, I don't know what I'm talking about today...it's because I don't want to be at work :rolleyes:

Nat x

8. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

Wow lots to read.

Hoky doky. First off those screencaps were amazing and squeeable. I love the 'I love you' moment. That's just great. I definitely have some episodes to watch. Sara's Girl, that reason is perfectly legitimate. Nick was looking at Greg cause he's hot. Lawlz.

I agree Nick should use Greg's nicknames more often. I've never seen the episodes where he calls him G. I have seen the one where he first calls him Greggo though.

Wow, I've never heard of Two and a Half Men but I watched and it made me laugh. Too bad George was only in it for like ten seconds. It was good though.

9. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

[​IMG]

Hello all lovely fans of Nick and Greg formally known as the Fort...

Well did Nick have a valid reason for gazing at Greg when he was at the computer console.... Erm the short and long version is.... NO!

The man just randomly leaned into the room and stared at Greg... Greg probably saw a figure out of the corner of his eye and guessed that it was Nick.... I mean I've done that when I've fancied someone.... Everyone has done that....

Oh and regarding their phobias, its bat poo and Nick really hates peanut butter, not sure if thats fannon fact or cannon, but im sure that it is cannon fact.... Oh and he's clearly not too keen on ants, well can you blame the poor man!

Question its a fannon fact that Nick likes to make toys, but we've never ever ever seen that... I wonder why?

10. Fuzzy_Wolf

Fuzzy_Wolf Victim

Hello everyone. Okay what your talking about; I HATE THE NICKNAME G HATE, HATE, HATE IT i apologize in advance but... SKREW YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just don't like it. Why? Because i don't like one letter nicknames. But, I'm fine with Greggo, I love it! But, I love Greggie, too...but no one is aloud to call him that! NO ONE! Not even Nick!

...yes, my sanity went on a vacation to Fiji several years ago and never came back...i don't miss it much...

-Fuzz

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Well, I guess on which kind of toys Nicky likes to make. :devil:

Anyway, erm, it's been a while, and from what I've seen Greg's hair's not getting any longer soon! :(

And yes, I kinda miss LabGreg 'cause Nicky used to flirt more with him when he was still in the lab.

I just love that scene from Organ Grinder. They didn't even work on the same case and there was no reason whatsoever to check Greg out! ;) Except for the very obvious one that Nicky can't keep his eyes and hands from his Greg! :eek:

About the phobias, well I think it'd only be logical if Greg had one towards fire or anything related to it? TPTB just don't know how to stick to the facts they created, so this "fact" probably kinda got lost.

Regarding the girlfriend, I hope she's a beard and that we see at least a jealous Greg if Nick's really going along with it.

There was so much more I wanted to say, but you guys post in lightening speed, I can't keep up ;)

And I'd love for Nick to call Greg Nicknames again (whoever came up with that play of words - I love it!)!

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I really hope the girlfriend is a beard, but I very much doubt it :( why did they have to bring in a girlfriend for Nick? Is he not perfectly happy as he is? :) Although I have to admit that it will be very interesting to see if there is a reaction from Greg regarding the whole girlfriend thing.

I don't think the writers will give us that? Maybe a little addition from Eric? To go along with all the subtext we've had, I do think it would be great to see a reaction about Nicks 'girlfriend'.

13. Sara's Girl

Hehe, that is a great reason if you ask me, he just can't help it! I have done that too, it's such a giveaway, the random staring...;)

Bubbles - I agree, and I hope Greg shows some emotion about it and then Nick feels guilty. Not that I want them to be sad but the potential for subtext is intriguing to say the least.

Being afraid of peanut butter is a strange concept lol. And the fire thing makes sense too, Love Fan, had forgotten about that. Ok, so I have the fear, now I just have to write the story. Yeah I wouldn't blame Nick for being a little wary of ants after the whole almost getting bitten to death by them underground thing...ok...and this feels kinda dirty but somehow the opportunities keep on presenting themselves so...um...yeah...GD moment:

http://www.nickandgreg.com/desert_archive/viewstory.php?sid=4881&i=1

*sigh* it's not really pimping if I'm providing you with something nice to read, is it? :lol:

Nat x

14. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Sara'sGirl - I love your new icon! It's so adorable! But then again, of course it is! lol.

And no, Nick had no reason to look into that room where Greg was, other than to be surprised he was doing extra research for a case beyond the DNA results. So, yeah, let's all go with the fact that he can't keep his hands and eyes from Greg. I like that.

And yeah, I miss his nicknames too.

I don't think Nick's afraid of peanut butter, I just don't think he likes it much, probably the way I don't like pickles or something. As for the toys... wasn't that a mention in that article Greg posted around the lab during "Stalker"? I think it was, and I think most of that stuff was made up, if I'm not mistaken. Though him making toys would be kinda cute, it reminds me of Santa, and while I've got nothing against the big guy, it's just weird comparing the two, you know? lol, random, yes.

As for the phobias again... I had a thought, wouldn't it be interesting if Nick had a phobia of fire/explosions because of what Greg went through? I think for this to work though, they'd either have to be in a committed relationship when the explosion blew up, or Nick's wondering why these things freak him out, until he realizes it has to do with Greg and the DNA lab exploding. And once he figures that out he could figure out that he's freaked out by that thought because he loves Greg. I hope that makes sense. btw, feel free to steal for fanfic ideas if you want. I already have too many plot bunnies as it is. And of course, you can turn that last idea around and give Greg the phobia about being stalked or coffins... you know there have been several, at least one anyway, of people mistakenly buried alive because their family didn't realize they were still alive and wanted to carry out their wishes... so... that would be an interesting one, especially living with someone like Nick, who wouldn't just bury someone like that, you know? Ah, just my random thoughts, but there's so much slashy goodness that could come from these, seriously.

Well, that's all I've got right now, so I'm gonna run off and do something... ttyl.

15. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ I didn't think he had a good reason to look in on him. I wonder what all those people who don't see the subtext thought he was doing?

^-^ You'd think Greg would be afraid of fire... but we haven't seen any continuity of that as of late. The most I saw from him was the whole hand shaking thing... and that was so sad/cute. I was extremely glad that Grissom was understanding.

^-^ I hope that she's a beard as well, but who knows what's going to happen. I hope that we get some sort of reaction from Greg... I mean honestly, Eric's been giving us subtext for as long as he's been playing Greg and he's just going to stop once Nick get's a girlfriend? That would make me one unhappy camper.

^-^ I've never really thought of that, but it's happened to someone I know. A friend of mine started to have nightmares about fire when our friend's house caught on fire. It would be logical that Nick, caring so much about Greg, would start to have a fear of fire too. Or maybe it isn't just fire that's scaring him... it's the thought that even Greg is vulnerable and Nick could lose him at any time. That reminds me of the song Vulnerable by Secondhand Serenade. It's got some parts in it that remind me of Nick/Greg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.