Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaelen, I love Must Love Dogs! I bought the DVD some time ago. :D And those are absolutely stunning icons.

It's actually been a while since I last saw Must Love Dogs.. Gotta watch it again sometime. John Cusack is such a good actor.

Wow I haven't posted anything in here in ages!

Pretty icons everyone!

Btw, Marny, yesterday I watched No Reservations! :lol:

^ ^ awesome job! He is so pretty!

Thanks I know he is, isn't he? * :scream: @ Andy Roddick*

Though I must admit those pics are from a few years back...

Nikky - lovely icons good to have you back, your colouring is great, no worries! :) I love the second one!

Liffy - Great icons, love your colouring and style! :)

Hormiga - lovely icons will leave a comment at your LJ...The stock ones are amazing though I must say I love the "How I Met Your Mother" ones! :lol:

I made a few more of Andy Roddick:
aroddick6cg3.jpg
aroddick7om2.jpg

A few icons made from more recent pics of him:
aroddick8bc7.jpg
aroddick9sf4.jpg

Enjoy!! :)

Last edited:
Great icons everyone! :D

A little reminder, only four images per post please, if there are more please url link them. :)

Gosh, although everyones icons in here are amazing I especially adore yours Hormiga, you know that! I need to snag some HIMYM ones, oh yes. :D

OK, though I'm not nearly as good as you all I needed to make some "CM" Icons. My new obsession, yep. Some people know them already, some don't, so here we go:

Teasers:

cm01_derekhotch.jpg
derek01.jpg

the rest here at my LJ

Last edited:
Awesome icons everyone!
Vera I really love your teasers! But then, show me one of your icons I don't like ;)

@Marny yep, it was so cute! I loved it :) Thanks for recommending it :D

Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone! :)

Vera - lovely icons, GAH! I haven't watched CM in such a looooong time! :lol: maybe I should start watching it again....I'll check out your LJ and will surely leave a comment :)

Alrighty, I made some Christina Aguilera and Christina and Ricky Martin icons:
christinagb8.jpg
christina1ko5.jpg
christinaandrickyms0.jpg
christinaandricky1fw2.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Sophia
xxx

Last edited:
Gaelen, fab batch of icons! I'm not the hugest fan of John Cusack but those are some wonderful icons. :D Love the brightness.

Hard2Handle, all the ones you've posted on this page ('cause I haven't been on the previous couple of pages yet) are totally awesome. :D I adore the Carrie Underwood icons as well as that last Luke Bryan one with the little box brushes--fabulous!

ZOMG Vera! Criminal Minds! *smooch* Love love love the second one, I'm going to have to take a look at your LJ for the rest. :)

shazza, again awesome colouring. I absolutely love your style. Your first and third icon of your latest post are my favourites! Your Andy Roddick ones above are so cool. :D

I have a few icons to share too--David Cook from American Idol.

Cook5.jpg
Cook8.jpg
Cook10.jpg

The rest are on my Livejournal.

Hard2Handle, all the ones you've posted on this page ('cause I haven't been on the previous couple of pages yet) are totally awesome. :D I adore the Carrie Underwood icons as well as that last Luke Bryan one with the little box brushes--fabulous!

Yes just one Taylor Swift Icon ... I'm losing my inspiration, or maybe it's just because I'm tired
sleep1.gif

taylorswift002.png

Hope it came out alright, spent 10 minutes on just the curves alone :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back