Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
that sucks-most of the performances are on you tube though. I from the AI website and i also used google images to find some others.

*third time sending this post hope it works this time*

Oh okay will check out the AI website :) Oh i just finished watching the show, David did awesome I loved what he was wearing tonight but I hated the theme :p

Icons:
29431.jpg
29435.jpg
jasoncastro.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
D4G: Your icons are absolutely amazing!! I love your David Cook ones so much!

Shazza: Yours are spectacular and getting even more great each time you post them!

Sara: Your icons are so pretty. The colors and everything is beautiful.

LivingEnd: Yours are so pretty also. I love the coloring and textures.

SpeedsDaughter: I never heard of that guy but Im sure he sings great :thumbsup: Your icon is awesome.

H2H: So cute! Your icons are adorable and done well :)

Okay well I felt like I just had to comment on everyones icons on the page because you guys are all so talented :bolian:

Great icons guys! I don't watch AI - but I think all these are great! Here is a Torcchwood banner (click for fulll size) and a Gareth icon.

suegareth.jpg

I made some Maura Tierney (how surprising) icons - they're all from her movie Semi-Pro. I didn't put them on my LJ, as there are too few icons for one LJ post. The quality of the screencaptures was not too well.

SP001.png
SP002.png
SP003.png
Untitled-1-1.gif

Last edited:
Dstined4Gr8ness - left 2 comments at your LJ and also snagged a few icons
<--- using one right now! :D

Roos - Great icons! love the text!!

A few of tennis player Andy Roddick from me, haha I'm finally okay with doing icons in the bigger size :D :
008os2.jpg
aroddick1wx2.jpg
aroddick2en6.jpg

Enjoy! :)

I liked the way my newest icons came out, when I was trying some new coloring ... Which means they probably just suck, because I have bad taste :rolleyes: Anyways here they are :)

DierksStreet.png
LukeBryanCMA.png
lukebryanfield.png
LukeBryanSmile.png

Lovely icons everyone :)

OHMAHGAWD!!! *tackle hugs Nikky* :guffaw:

Those are actually gorgeous! The second and third ones are awesome. The first one's pretty, but Dierks seems to be fading into the background... :lol:

Snaggling! :)

OHMAHGAWD!!! *tackle hugs Nikky* :guffaw:

Those are actually gorgeous! The second and third ones are awesome. The first one's pretty, but Dierks seems to be fading into the background... :lol:

Snaggling! :)

Yeah, I know the icon didn't turn out the best ... but the original picture was really dark, so it just turned out like that :)

db_2007_colorphoto.jpg

Well, I seem to have some kind of obsession with the movie "Must Love Dogs". Anybody else seen it? :)

MLD1.jpg
MLD2.jpg
MLD3.jpg

MLD4.jpg
MLD5.jpg
MLD6.jpg

Okay, so there's 1 random John Cusack icon in there :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back