Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dstined4gr8ness - I love your David Cook icons!!! :D Mind if I snag?! :lol: *snags anyway* haha okay you can have him I just like the dudes singing :p

Great icons everyone else! :D

Last edited:
ha ha of course you can snag lol he's pretty isn't he? i made some more last night ......

2385088673_351fa99ee0.png
3060572.png
30701.png
30277U.png

feel free to snag! credit is all i ask for. dstined4gr8ness or d4g :lol:

Last edited:
GAH!!! Amazing icon, *Snags* will credit in my bio....yes he's pretty hot and talented!!! :D

I should have some icons up later :D

Last edited:
First of all lovely icons d4g, sorry but the other is way too long for my little fingers to type out :p jk ... I come with a couple things before work, 2 cartoon icons and a small version of a wall paper I made some time ago and never got the chance to post it, hope you gals and Liffy enjoy :lol: He's still floating around amongst all of us ladies :)

01carebears.png
kermitsheesh_X_X.gif

Great work everyone, although I really don't know some of the people in the icons above...:eek:
However the icons are very nice! :)

I made some flower icons and I hope it's ok to post them here seeing that it`s not really Other Fandom FanArt?

flower5m.jpg
flower3m.jpg
flower2i.jpg
flower7m.jpg

And three more...

So stunning guys!!

D4G, where did you get those light textures? They're gorge, could you link, perchance?

sure I got them off this live journal community I'm in Trash graphics.--http://community.livejournal.com/trash_graphics/18758.html community.livejournal.com/inyourpants_/3603.html

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries, Sophia they look amazing! :) Though I'm not a fan of him on the show, I love the third one.

I have some tropical flowers icons to share. :D

natureicontesttropicalflowers1.jpg
natureicontesttropicalflowers2.jpg
natureicontesttropicalflowers3.jpg

wolfesgamergirl thos are very nice flowers! Very well done! The third one is awesome.

shazza I really like your second one! :D

No worries, Sophia they look amazing! :) Though I'm not a fan of him on the show, I love the third one.

Thanks Sara! :D I really thought I messed those up! Love your flower ones they're awesome! :D

shazza I really like your second one! :D

Thanks I appreicate it!

Shazza -they are awesome! *Snags* oh, and he did so awesome tonight, no?

some more from me :)

Thank you too I appreciate it! :D , Oh haven't watched his performance from last night yet...I'm over the other side of the pond so it doesn't air in England till Thursday so I have to wait a while which sucks but I'm sure he did awesome as always :D

Amazing icons btw way *snags* just wonder do you cap those yourself or do you get from a site?

A few more from me:

008.jpg
030.jpg
055.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back