Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

[​IMG]

Man, do they look good together or what? :drool::drool::drool:

It's a perfect picture of them: Flack is his usual tough and protective self, standing behind Danny, knowing full well he's got Danny's back and that Danny knows that. :D And Danny, Danny's standing there relaxed and calm and ... they look like they almost got caught being naughty or something! :lol: :devil:

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

*is more than a little in love with this picture* :D

And if they did get caught doing something naughty, Flack would look as unapologetically smug as he does in this shot, and Danny would be bashful and wide-eyed, just like he is here. :D

Is it just me, or has Flack been extra-watchful over Danny since "Snow Day"? I remember the long look after Danny when Mac split them up in "Down the Rabbit Hole" and then in both "The Thing About Heroes" and "DOA for a Day," he's stuck close to Danny's side rather than letting him go off alone--even when it was someone else who was potentially in danger (Mac in "The Thing About Heroes," someone at the mayor's event). I think nearly losing Danny in "Snow Day" was Flack's worst nightmare, and he's going to do his darndest to make sure no bad guys get their hands on his Danny ever again.

3. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

When I saw that picture I think I yelled for happiness. Now, someone out there in the TPTB is teasing us. Badly. Someone loves D/F even more than we do, it's impossible not to. And yes, Flack's got Danny's back :devil: (Sorry couldn't help myself). Yes they do look like they were caught doing the naughty :D Danny's look is like: "I'm sorry what did you say, I was in the middle of something here" :devil::devil:

Yes, you are actually right. Flack has been overprotective with Danny. Maybe given the fact that Danny is an emotional rollercoaster he thought that maybe Danny couldn't handle a second Snow Day. Indeed Flack is taking care of his back. :devil:

4. Top41

It's definitely a beautiful picture. And yes, Danny definitely looks bashful and surprised. Flack, on the other hand, is feeling pretty studly, though perhaps not thrilled to be interrupted from getting a taste of Kinkapoodle. ;) :devil:

I love how Danny is in white and Flack is in black. Danny has a very innocent expression on his face while Flack looks pretty confident and knowledgeable (about what Danny looks like naked ;) :devil: ). I bet Flack thinks Danny's little white gloves are adorable, too. ;)

I think Flack would do anything to avoid Danny suffering again like he did in "Snow Day." I love the way Flack sticks by Danny's side when there might be danger, even if it would be more prudent and logical for him to be elsewhere. Yet another reason I think when it comes to Danny, Flack's carefully constructed strict set of rules goes out the window. Protecting Danny really means a lot to Flack. It's just adorable. :D

5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Heheheh, I made an edited version of that promo image. You can see it here. Don't worry, it's perfectly safe for work. :p

I think Flack has been keeping a close eye on Danny since the season three finale, yes. The best example was the one you mentioned where Flack went off with Danny instead of Mac who was the real target of the perp. You'd think he'd protect the target instead, right? Who happens to be Danny's boss and a senior detective? :lol: But no, for Flack, his number one priority is his Kinka-poodle. ;)

What I love is how subtle it is and how Flack manages to give Danny all the space he needs while still watching over him and making sure Danny's alright at all times. Not many people have the strength of character to do that. Many people just end up being clingy and controlling, but Flack ... well, Flack truly loves Danny, and it shows in how Flack never expects Danny to be someone else or assumes he should do certain things a certain way or turns him into the 'bad guy' for trivial crap that could so easily be dealt with via mature and open communication.

You mean, "Indeed Flack is taking care of his backside."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :devil: :D

6. Top41

I love it! :D I can totally see Flack taking Danny's hand and strolling with him down the street on a winter day. :D

I love how obvious Flack is that way. I love how Flack, who isn't fazed by anything, gets protective and a little mushy over Danny. Danny's really crawled under his skin. And for his part, Danny is finally seeing that there's someone in his life who really puts him first, who cares about him and keeping him safe.

Yep, exactly. Flack doesn't play on Danny's emotions or take advantage of Danny's vulnerability. Flack truly is a gentleman with Danny--not just giving him the one chair or driving him around or lifting crime tape up for him, but also in respecting Danny's emotions and feelings. Flack doesn't push Danny, unless he's worried Danny's going to mess up his career or get himself into trouble, and then it's for Danny's good.

:devil: I think Danny's waddle proves Flack is quite attentive to Danny's lovely posterior. ;) :devil:

7. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

I agree Top! "Danny is his only weakness"
    many places, we can discover that the Flack very care Danny.
    Yeah!I think that Flack is a hero, or , more accurately say , he is a sage, he is my belief.
    I think that the Flack regardless fall across what difficult affair , he all can good face, or, smile to face, this is me love his the one important reason.
    But, at Danny meet the difficult moment. He is very very worried anxious discomposure. He care Danny exceed wholeness!
    And, concerning the Danny, he at the Mac and Lindsays presence, he express very adamant.He does not need anyone to care him. But, at Flack presence, he did not conceal the flimsiness in the inner, he with Flack shares his happiness and pain .
    Still have, he with Flack together, he always playacting like a big boy. He likes to smile with Flack, discuss some flakey matters.
    You do not feel that the Danny is to lure the Flack, he is saying to the Flack:" Hi!Flack, I nonage, I need your protection. "
    So I think that the Flack has already the Danny's all- Danny's core
    So, I think#7 should change for"Who say me don't care" more appropriate.
    But, is my wrong, I did not announce my standpoint in advance.I think now, I will accept.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    [​IMG]

8. jay

jay Witness

Yeah, so I know I haven't posted here in a while and I hope I won't be spanked with the robo-spanker too hard. :scream:

Danny and Flack need that back undamaged, you know! :devil:

So I'll comment on some of the older topics before I burst about the start of tonight's ep.

Danny HAS to know Flack's staring, the guy just can't help but "present" himself like a cat in heat every time Flack is within humping distance. There's just no way Danny is completely innocent. I don't buy it.

I may be wrong, but wasn't it also in the pilot when Flack and Danny were interrogating the perp, the perp wouldn't comply to let Danny swab his mouth. Flack says "What? You like things with soft tips shoved in your mouth, don't you?" As soon as the perp opens his mouth to respond, Danny jabs the swab into his mouth.

Then a few episodes later, Flack, Mac and Stella track down some thugs in a baseball cap store (or something) and one of the thugs (with fresh plot-point stiches on his head) makes a homophobic remeark. Flack gets PISSED and smacks the guy right on the stitches shouting "NYPD, DUMBASS!"

Then, moments like tonight make me wonder if we're really supposed to think Flack's straight.

So the episode starts with Mac and Stella saying at the same time "Who discovered the body?" Flack responds: "You two have been working together too long." Flack explains the situation and ends with "Boom".

Mac: 'Boom'? You've been working with Danny too long.
    Flack: *HUGE GRIN*

Then later:

Mac: What? Are you gonna start riding my ass too?
    Flack: *DOUBLE HUGE GRIN*

Seriously, I half expected Flack to say something like: "Not as much as I wanna ride Danny's."

Seriously, is this guy straight?

9. Top41

OK, more from me later, but I've just seen the teaser for admissions.

Flack: blah blah blah BOOM

Mac: You and Danny have been working together too long.

The smile on Flack's face? Brighter than the f***ing sun. That's the smile of a man who's probably just come from an evening of enjoying his Kinkapoodle. Seriously, that smile? Love. Flack's so f***ing in love it's ridiculous. :D So beyond cute!! :D

OK, I'm gonna go back to watching the episode. More from me later. ;)

10. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:D Absolutely seconded. And we have canon proof of all of the above!

Flack giving Danny the one chair?

[​IMG]

See, if ya wanna look at it from a filming perspective, it's more logical Flack would be the one sitting down because he's so tall compared to Danny, right? But nooo, Danny's the one who gets the seat while Flack stands over him like a protective tower. :lol: Look how relaxed Danny is! He knows his Flack is there beside him and he's safe. And uhm, Flack placing his hands in front of his *ahem* groin like so is ... rather intriguing. :devil: :lol: ;)

Flack lifting crime tape up for Danny?

[​IMG]

The cute part? Danny totally waited for Flack to lift it up before he went under it. :lol:

And Flack worrying over Danny and making sure Danny's going to be okay?

[​IMG]

If that is not a look of love, I do not know what is. It's amazing how much emotion there is in just those big blue eyes. :) Flack knew Danny wasn't happy about bringing Rikki in for booking, but that doesn't stop the love from showing one bit in his eyes and on his face. Flack, you have got it so bad.

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG, I love that! Danny, a cat in heat! That is so perfect. Did you know Danny/Flack fans in Asia think of Danny as the 'vulnerable kitty' and Flack as the 'great guard dog' who protects Danny? It's the cutest thing evah.

Oh yeah, that was damn hot. :devil: Not only did Flack say that and Danny do that, Flack even touched Danny on his lower back as Danny walked past him to the interrogation room door AND Danny made sure to remind Flack they were going to play hoops together on Saturday. Hot. :drool:

... okay, I need to know which episode this is STAT. I need to see that scene pronto!

... I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THIS. Dudes! How about that? Acknowledgement from Mac, of all people! :lol: ;) :D And of course I will be screencapping that smile and posting it here ASAP! :D

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

We are so easy to please. :lol: That comment from Mac--and Flack's answering smile--was adorable.

"Youngblood" wasn't the only episode where Flack let Danny have the only chair--I think they did it in "Blood, Sweat and Tears" too--and then Flack stood there and handed Danny stuff when he needed it. :p

The scene with the baseball cap is from "Tanglewood", if I'm not mistaken--they go to speak to the two guys from Pelham Bay in the mall, and the one guy is like 'what are you guys, a couple-a homos?' and Flack sort of smiles and then yanks off his hat like 'NYPD, tough guy' or 'smart guy' or something. :p

12. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Screencap! :D First, the dialogue ...

Flack: A student came in looking for her keys and, boom.
    Mac: Boom?

Flack gazes at Mac with raised eyebrows.

Mac: You and Danny have been working together way too long.

[​IMG]

Everybody say it with me now, "Aaaaaawwwwwwwwww." :) :) :)

Dudes, that is a face that's announcing: Oh yeah, I've worked with Danny way too long, alright, and I love EVERY moment of it! :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Look how warm and happy his eyes are after Mac says what he does! If you stuck an electric plug up his butt he could probably light up the whole of NYC for a week! For some reason, to me, the fact he didn't grin his head off and just smiled so sweetly implied so much more. :D Ya know, now that I look at it, his face could also be very well saying: Yeah, Danny's my other half, ya know? That's the way it is and I'm happy. And his cute shrug was just as sweet. It was like he was adding: What can I say? I love Danny like crazy.

And guys, talk about acknowledgement from Mac! Of all people! :lol: ;) He even looked like he smiled a little after Flack's shrug.

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

So easily pleased. :lol: It was a great D/F moment and Danny wasn't even there!

Awwww! :D :D

Such a cute facial expression from Flack. :lol: I was thinking that every time Danny has said 'boom' recently (which is like pretty much every episode this season!), Flack wasn't there. So he must be hearing it from Danny somewhere other than at work... What is it they say about lovers picking up each others habits? :devil: :D

14. Top41

I think Danny's proximity...excited Flack. ;) :devil: It's so cute that Flack gave Danny the one chair--so gentlemanly and considerate.

I love how Danny's come to expect the chivalry. It is something you kind of get used to, and sort of hang back and wait for it when it happens. One of the guys I'm working with now always opens the door for me. At first I'd reach for the other door, but now I kind of hang back and let him do it (and always thank him afterwards). It's actually a sweet sign of respect, and it's cute that Flack does it so often for Danny that Danny now waits for it. :D

Danny's so a sex kitten. And he does kind of present himself to Flack--I think he likes Flack's staring, the affect his body and his proximity have on Flack and the attention Flack pays him. It's so cute. :D

Yep, Flack stood protectively and possessively behind his Kinkapoodle and handed him what he needed without even being asked. Flack's definitely a bit whipped--and hopefully, all that chivalry is paying off with Flack getting to go to Kinkapoodle heaven early and often. ;) :devil:

Yep, that's the look of a man in love no matter how you look at it! :D I loved when Mac said that--definitely a "whoa!" moment in a good way. :D Mac knows how close Danny and Flack are. ;) And then the smile on Flack's face. Wow. It's the smile of a man totally smitten with his baby. I bet saying "boom" makes him think of Danny. :D

I know! Flack was just beaming and sort of like, "Yeeeeah." :D

That was totally a D/F shout-out. I *heart* Zachary Reiter. :D

Yeah, it definitely must be happening off camera. ;) :devil: Danny pleasures Flack. Flack has a happy. ;) :devil: Danny: "Boom!" :D

15. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

How true, how true! :D That is such an excellent point! Oh my, Danny sure is rubbing off on Flack in more ways than one, isn't he? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ohh yes, we have proof now that Mac definitely knows how close Danny and Flack are, and that they spend a whole lot time together! And it doesn't bother him one bit! :D

Flack thinking of Danny every time he says boom?

[​IMG]

Man, Flack had such a reminiscent expression on his face the instant he said boom. It was as if just saying the word made him think of something very, very good. Or, ya know, someone who likes to say boom. :devil: ;) :D The soft smile stayed on and simply became wider and sweeter when Mac mentioned him working too much with Danny.

Flack, why are you even bothering to hide your love for Danny at this point? :eek: :lol: