Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

However, we in Europe must have region 2 to be able to see the film.

2. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

I'm in Europe too... ;)

3. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i am pretty sure if you watch dvds on the computer, it won't matter the format...since i can play both regions 1 and 2 on mine as well :)

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Owww....sooo cute and lovely pics.!!!!

I adore him too!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    This was nice way to start a new week! :thumbsup:

5. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thank you xfcanadian for the tip.

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hey does someone know what year Forrest Gump has filmed?

My Chinese friend wants to know it...;)
    I "abet" her to watch even one film where Gary is!
    so she choose Forrest Gump...I personally think that was a good choice! :lol:

I guess the main reason to her watch it was "me" cause everytime when we saw each other I just kept recommend Gary to her and think she might get enough!!!
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

But I had a good reason to do it...cause he's amazing!
    :angel::angel:

7. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

8. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

9. garysloveslave

garysloveslave Dead on Arrival

10. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

So tired, so VERY tired. I really need to get my video recorder fixed because then I wouldn't have needed to stay up til 12.40am watching The Big Bounce last night! I see no-one's commented on it yet so I'll err on the side of caution and stick it in a spoiler box in case anyone taped it.

Grr, have you ever stayed up late for a movie and spent the next day mainlining caffeine and wishing you hadn't bothered? Seriously... he had like three scenes and ended with a "death by staircase". I'm not a big fan of so-called "crime capers" anyway but I always thought they were supposed to portray the 'mark' as a nasty piece of work to make the audience support the guys robbing him. Yeah, they tried, but with all the theft, deception, assaults and murder going on Gary's character was probably the least violent guy there. Plus the money they were stealing, someone said it was 'protection' money ie from the mob so Jack (not knowing Alison was planning on murder the whole time) was putting him in danger. The movie suffered from the same problem as RG (which I won't spoil because it's on tonight), one plot twist too many. Nice sunglasses in his first scene though. :cool:

It seems it's Gary Week here in the UK - not only did we have that last night, but don't forget Deception (aka Reindeer Games) tonight on BBC1.

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thanks for the info CSISenna! :bolian:

I rack my brains last night and I thought that might be 1994 but I wasn't sure...Well now I know it! ;)

Huh...I really "should" know that kind of thing cause I'm Gary's fan :rolleyes:
    But my memory is...well capricious occasionally!
    :guffaw:

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Ah, my husband happened to turn over the TV the other night just after Deception had started, it's one of MrElsie's favourite films so we stayed up and watched it. Gary creeps me out in that film, he's just evil, and he has insane hair. :lol: He does play evil and nasty pretty well though.

13. 4blueeyez

4blueeyez Rookie

Question: The Forgotten is on here in the Netherlands this weekend and I just want to know if it's worth watching. I know, I know. Gary is in it, so it is always worth watching:drool:, but what I mean is, is he in that movie longer than 3 minutes? It wouldn't be the first time that I would watch a movie because an actor I like is in it and he would be in it for about 3 minutes and the rest of the movie would be...well...bad.

So if he is in there longer than 3 minutes, I will tape it (although it is Gary, the movie starts Saturday night at 10 and I do have a life) and then I will watch this one and Reindeer Games (I still haven't had time to watch it) on Sunday. I'm soooo looking forward to Sunday...:devil:

14. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

Tape it. His part is longer then 3 minutes and he is the only one who is worth watching, OMG he is looking sooooooo good, again.:thumbsup: The rest of the movie is a waste of time...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  15. 4blueeyez

4blueeyez Rookie

:drool: Those pictures look good... I'm going to set my VCR already so I can't forget it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.