Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Fruitbat I gotta say that I'm so jealous too!
    I've always wanted to see Lt.Dan's playing in live! ;)
    My number one dream you know!!! :lol:
    I'm waiting for those pics hopefully you can post the pics soon! :thumbsup:

2. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I wish I had known you were so close I would have nagged you to come down.:(

The concert was a lot of fun. Just one crazy person that went a bit far. They invite people up on stage to dance for Lady Marmalade and one lady had to be removed by the bouncer cause she was going OTT with Gary.

The band are really fantastic. We were near the front and Gary came and sat on the steps right in front of us while playing his guitar.:drool::drool:

Chicago was awesome and the people were SO helpfull and friendly. All in all a great trip. I am still a little jet lagged. I seem to still be on Chicago time which is 6 hrs behind me.

I dont have a digital camera so I will have to wait until I can get the pics developed. I am hoping that they turned out. When I get them I will scan them in. I will also try Ellen, Annie and Tania and see if they will let me post some of theirs here. :thumbsup:

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

To those you live in the UK....Mission to Mars is on ITV now :D

[​IMG]

4. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

:drool::drool: And those who don't live in the UK can enjoy how Natty studies Fren.. erm... Gary :p:guffaw:

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Nice Jools real nice :lol: Personally the studying went great :devil: But I do bring :p....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. MarineGirl#1

Hey, we do what we can :devil:. And I see you studied real hard :p But you brought :drool::drool::drool: gifts. So you're forgivven :guffaw::guffaw:Since I have a Macc-less day tomorrow I think I'm need of cold shower again. *Me and my men* :devil::devil:

7. MacTaylorsGirl1

MacTaylorsGirl1 Civilian

I have to agree with all you Gary Sinsie fans out there he is soooooooooooooo dam fine especially in CSI New York, god he makes my heart melt.
    Have any of you got ' Of Mice And Men'? if not i strongly suggest on buying it, you wont be dissappointed trust me...........

8. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

Mmmm... MTM... Nice. To much eyeliner, though...:lol:
    Speaking of eyeliner... The Dress Code has the same problem but... he looks way better...:thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Eyeliner????:wtf: So that's was the reason why he's eyes looked a bit different!
    Well now I know! :lol:
    I bought Ransom in a weekend and it was amazing movie! I'll have to watch it again today! :thumbsup: Only couple times I was nearly fall out of my chair cause I tried go move myself as close the tv-screen as I could...:alienblush:well that wasn't so brilliant idea! :guffaw:
    I will post some best parts of the movie later today even I know that many of you guys has alrealy watched the Ransom!:D

10. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Actually I like the eyeliner, on Gary at least.

By the way, more Gary drooling this week here in the UK. There's The Forgotten on Five tonight (Again?! Did the aliens make them forget they've already shown it loads of times?). Then over the weekend (Sunday, I think) we have Apollo 13 on ITV1. It's shown before the watershed though, so there will probably be cuts - I just hope the "Waking up in white underpants" scene is left in!

11. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

The Dress Code have i seen the week before.
    Mmmm... MTM... Nice. To much eyeliner, though...:lol:
    Speaking of eyeliner... The Dress Code has the same problem but... he looks way better.

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

So I wasnt the only one who thought that then :lol:

I've gotta go and run to find my TV guide.........23:05...its on earlier than last time but grrrrr I want it an hour earlier :lol:

13. MarineGirl#1

Ow the eyeliner. Thank god they don't use it anymore that bad. Gary looks so much better the way he does now. :devil:

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I agree with you CSISenna. I mean he has such a beatiful eyes without eyeliner!
    [​IMG]

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Wow, thanks for all the :drool: Gary pics guys. I was so p*ssed off when I realized I'd missed M2M on Saturday! It was the Saturday I work. It was the ONE morning when I didn't have time to check the TV Guide too.:scream:
    I agree that Gary looks much better without eyeliner. His eyes are just beautiful all on their own. *sigh, swoon, sigh* :drool:
    Hmmm, those pics of Lt Dan at the top made me think I really must watch Forrest Gump again. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.