Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Ou!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    I just love him wearing glasses...I use also glasses so we have something in common atleast!!!:lol:
    But still I've use to see him with out glasses so I guess I like him more with out those...:thumbsup:
    And no need to tell how hot he is in Forgotten... do you guys remember that part where he's sleeping when Telly calls him...was it "Telly???" well never mind!
    Anyway he was alone...shame..I'd wanna be there! :devil::devil::devil::devil:
    :lol:
    A couple more pics. from Forgotten:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Especially this last one proves his hotness!!!
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

(Pics. from sinisefans.org)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  2. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Phwoar, Gary in glasses... something of a fetish of mine, men in glasses, so to put them on Gary of all people, who is already :drool:. Seriously, I'm starting to worry about spontaneous human combustion... (I wear them too, but I had a thing for men wearing them since before then.)

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Okey Ladies weekend is coming...So here is "kick for a start weekend":thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    LOL!!!!
    l love him...and what a smile!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:

4. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

Nice... :thumbsup:Here's another one from the same photoshoot...;)
    [​IMG]
    That look...:devil:

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  5. CSItaylorgirl

CSItaylorgirl Dead on Arrival

has anyone seen the human stain? in english yesterday wewere analysing a bit of the book and the teacher was like 'i havent heard of this book before' and i was gonna explain it was a film but had to stop myself as people wud wunder why i knew about it even tho i hadnt seen it. i have to watch these films so people think i know them coz ive seen them and not coz i know every film garys done!

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

CSItaylorgirl I haven't seen that film, (only some parts in youtube) but I search in net something about it..Gary's character name is Nathan Zuckerman and his a writer there who has bored from his job...the film sounds very sweet somehow...:cool:
    Here's some pics. from the film: :bolian:
    [​IMG]
    He's so cute...and what eyes!!!!:drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    hmm...Anthony Hopkins, he's very talented actor, like Gary! ;)
    [​IMG]
    Do I need to say...:drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    I like his casual style a lot! :thumbsup:
    :drool::drool::drool:

Pics. are from sinisefans.org

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

A new week started and one week lesser school left!:bolian:
    So I think good kick for a new week would be one pic. from our Gary!;)
    [​IMG]
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    Well even we have in Finland rather cold weather this pic. makes
    me fell pretty warm,hot actually! :lol:

8. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Ow Sam Sam, what are you doing to me? Lovely pics hon, but nr. 3 from a post above :drool::drool::drool: Scuse me whilst I pick up me tongue :devil: And Gary at the pool, let the sun come out, turn up the heat, pick a cool drink and gow with the flooowww.... :drool::drool: *Natty's got rain* :guffaw::guffaw:

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Okey I couldn't help myself!:guffaw:
    I'm so energic cause here is so sunny day again!;)
    Here's one more pic. from my collection and it's the same photoshoot I believe as the previous one!!! :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    Let's try keep our eyes on control ladies! even I believe
    it's not easy cause Gary is so damn hot!!!!:D
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

10. CSItaylorgirl

CSItaylorgirl Dead on Arrival

omg hotness! thanks for the pics-i defo have to watch the human stain now! how can gary be so hot. like even when hes angry and upset and pissed off. i just cant keep my eyes off his acting!

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Your right CSItaylorgirl. I watched Forrest Gump...again yesterday evening! :thumbsup: and I was about to stick in front the tv screen every time when Gary was there!!! :lol: My friend said that I dribbled or drooled badly!!! which was so true!!! :guffaw:
    But it's not my fault that Gary is so damn hot even pissed or upset!;)
    Couple pics. from lovely Dan Taylor as "Lt. Dan"...!

[​IMG]
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    I fell sorry for him, I really do...but still I can't stop myself to :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    :lol:

12. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Well its been a few days since I posted here. But I have been away.. I took leave of my senses bought a ticket from Glasgow to Chicago and I went to see the Lt Dan Band at Joe's Bar.

My friends Annie, Ellen and Tania had booked to go see him ages ago, but I had decided that I couldn't afford to go. But at the last minute I changed my mind.

We were at the front and had a great view. And boy does he bounce around the stage.
    OMG the man is even more gorgeous up close. :drool::drool::drool: He came and sat at the front of the stage at one point right in front of me and Tania.

The band are amazing. I had so much fun and I haven been able to stop grinning since the concert... Once I get some of the pics I took developed I will post them.

13. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Ow crap FB, I'm so jealous of you... :drool::drool: no wonder you were so quiet for some time. Kiss and don't tell huh? :lol::lol: Better post them pics soon and share hon. You've gotten me on an front row spot here. :devil::devil:

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

*Ok I gave in J* FB...I'm so jelous, when I saw your post I thought I'd missed them over here :lol: And Jools get me hon :lol:

15. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Fruitbat, I wondered where the heck you've been lately, welcome back! And you saw Our Guy in the meantime, no less!!! :eek: I would have been :drool: by the bucket-full! And you were all in Chicago? Drat, I live only 3.5 hours away, I knew I should have gone there!!! It must have been a wonderful time! Any pictures? Anecdotes? Dirty Thoughts? Do tell! :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.