Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I have bought all films from Gary on DVD to myself. I am a big fan of him. One of my favorite films is The Stand and Impostor. His theatrical achievements are excellent. Even if he plays only one minor part. He plays everything very persuasive. I can see his films not often enough.

2. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Oh yeah 4blueeyez is right: BBC on Dutch TV :guffaw::guffaw: I know what I'm watching tonight. :drool::drool: Although I just might have to call in late at work tomorrow :devil::devil: Thanks for the reminder Seren. I really need a Gary shot :drool::drool:

3. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

I got my order from eBay, finally I found Fallen Angel, and I can't help myself with some Gary/Terry... lovely Terry McQuinn... Looooove him!!!:devil:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Yep Terry is love. *sigh* It's a really lovely movie. And there is just something about Gary in it that just makes me smile so much. I love it to bits, your going to adore it.

Celtess that posts to the forum now and again made a lovely music video for it.

5. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i just watched Ransom...was that a little bit of nudity i saw :eek: that was a nice surprise :devil: Man, he should do more bad guys, really great.

6. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

I have seen FA many times before but never own it on DVD. Since I discover eBay my dream come true...:)

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I love Terry.:drool::drool::drool: FA is such a sweet and yet squee-inducing movie. I love that scene where he's talking to the little girl and he says that the dog is lucky to have found a litttle girl like her to look after him, and she says, 'Blind like me' and he says 'Exactly like you'. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    And then he goes and gets all wet and cold, and in need of warming up and towels and such...:devil::devil::devil::drool:

8. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Aww, any scene involving Terry and the little girl is really sweet... especially when Katherine tells him about her ex, who dumped her for adopting a blind child (I'm so glad we never got to see said ex, I would've been so desperate to punch him). I normally hate any movie where Gary falls in love (yes, I know, completely pointless jealousy, but still...) but I could identify with Katherine a bit - like when she tells Terry she doesn't like to open up because she wants to protect her daughter. I wish Hallmark would get with the program and release it on R2 DVD so we could all watch it again.

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Terry McQuinn...hmm..I haven't heard him before...:alienblush:

But he seems very lovely guy...well of course cause Gary plays him!! :thumbsup:

10. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I have not seen this film, unfortunately, still because he is not to be had in R 2 for Germany. Indeed, I also am in love always a little jealously when Gary to myself. But, nevertheless, I look the films. Sometimes I think, you could be it, nevertheless.

11. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

More Terry girls? :cool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Angel your killing me here :devil: I adore Terry...I've only seen the film once and that was because I managed to get a friend to tape it for me. It wasn't a good copy so I never rewatched it and I've never found a region 2 dvd on the internet :(

13. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

oh, that looks like a good movie to see. I will try to find it! Still waiting for 'It's the rage' from ebay. Ulg, never use echecks :rolleyes: credit cards are much faster.

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

There can never ever be enough Terry, AngelTaylor! Thanks for the pics! Love, love, love that sexy, gorgeous smile.:drool::drool: His eyes look almost gray in that last pic, nice.:drool:
    Hmmm, I'd love to warm up Terry after he takes his lil dip in the lake.:devil: No towels needed.:devil::devil:

15. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

Have you ever tried eBay? This is new for me too but I was desperate to find some Gary movies that are out of print - like Fallen Angel. I found it here... Maybe this will help http://cgi.ebay.com/Hallmark-Hall-o...QihZ019QQcategoryZ617QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem .
    I don’t know what region is, they did not say on the cover of the DVD, but it is printed in USA so must be region 1. My copy plays very well on the computer.:)

edit: checked again, it is region 1.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.