CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Yes. Flack even said that she "won't spend a night in jail".

I have seen a documentary thing on TV about a guy who murdered his wife, but got off only with 5 years of jail time because his actions were justified. I understood that if the murderer was provoked in any way by the victim, the murderer gets off more easily.

As far as I'm concerned, what happened to Rikki after that episode was clear and a closed deal. It's true that we haven't found out about the woman who actually shot Ruben. It will be nice if there were consequences for Danny job-wise from this whole thing, but knowing TPTB there won't be any.

2. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

You know, that is true. I mean, to our knowledge she didn't have a prior record and she, I am sure, was released on her own....durn forgot the word. Brain Fart....anyway, you know what I am saying where she agrees not to do anything or go anywhere that would jepordize her case.

I am curious to see if there will be ramifications to her action. (excuse me if that was spelt wrong)

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Just a quick mod note here...let's please not question people's motives for bringing up plot points. If it's about the show, it's fair game for discussion. No one likes having their motives questioned, so let's show each other the same respect we want. That means no, "they're just bringing that up because they're DL shippers" or "they're saying that because they're Lindsay haters." Thanks. :)

Let's hope we get some season finale spoilers this week. I want to know who that hostage is!

4. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

"Trapped" and now "Hostage". The title did wake up my sleepy imagination. How would it be like if Danny would be the one in question? :lol: poor guy. I know that is not really going to happen, but it's nice to speculate.

Probably it'll be Reed, IMO. I think that there is no coincidence that his return is similar to the arrival of the serial killer, and we may be subjected to a very angry Mac at the end of the season, and yay! for that :D

(It could be Mac drama, or Danny drama, I don't care the more the merrier :D)

5. Top41

I'm terrible, but I'd like it to be Danny, too, because he really is the most entertaining one to put in these situations. Danny's reactions are always the most interesting, at least in my opinion...

6. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

I would also like it to be Danny. I think his reactions to most things are a lot more within the realms of realism than say Mac...who plays the cool calm Marine card. I just find him the most interesting to watch...

7. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Not a surprise there. Everyone likes to see Danny's reactions because he's the most emotional from all of them. Even though I was touched by the crying scene in RSRD or the few tears from Child's Play, if he gets taken hostage, please don't make him cry :lol:

8. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I would love to see it be Flack. I would love to see how he handles things where he is on the other side of the police line. Especially if hes held hostage with people he has to look out for. I would really like to see a good strong Flack ep.

We have had Danny stuck in trapped and we have had him as a hostage in Snow Day plus he's had the Child's Play storyline recently so I really don't see it being him. I hope its going to be one of the other guys.

It could be Hawkes or Lindsay or even Sid but I am hoping for Flack.

9. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

Id like it to be Lindsay. She never gets any good storylines and with all the d/l drama it might be nice to see her doing something other then pinning after Danny.

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I hope will be Reed. He is so interesting and it will be marvelous to see Mac's reaction

But technically all of them have had their own moment of being a hostage or seriously hurt.
    ANyway i'd love Stella as hostage. Yes, she already have enough with the fire at her place but technically she wasn't a hostage since Psycho Frankie and never during a Season Finale.

I hope the finale brings new amazing storyline for her because Melina is such an outstanding actress. A pleasure to watch

Debbie

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

And you are right. You know i don't like her however She is the only one who never was a hostage and Probably she will be now

Debbie:)

ps: I want to delete this one and put above but i cannot. I apologyze for the double posting

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  12. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

Just say at Kristin on E online that a writer from the show said that DL are not done, that there will be turmoil but we wont be disappointed. Hooray!

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Here's a link to the video. It's near the end, at the 3:08 mark.

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/

I love how the people asking the all of the questions (not just the DL one) are so obviously reading from a script. Yeah, I believe these people are really interested in the answers to the questions they're asking. :wtf:

14. Top41

I'd be happy if it was anybody but Lindsay...that would just be more DL drama because then of course Danny would feel bad/guilty. And given that we'd have to see Anna get emotional...no thanks!

I think it will probably be Reed, unless one of the CSIs somehow rescues him and falls into danger himself/herself.

Hopefully we'll get spoilers this week!

And yeah, as for the DL thing, I figured they weren't done. If we're subjected to more though, I'd really like to see Lindsay face up to her own selfishness and realize she has to actually care about Danny's feelings and not just her own. And no, I'm not saying Danny is perfect--if they're going to move forward, he's going to have to tell her he slept with Rikki. It will be interesting to see if Danny and Lindsay can actually act like adults together, or if we're going to get more of the same miscommunication/immaturity/junior high level antics from the two of them.

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

argh we are officially doomed:scream::scream::scream:

unfortunately you won't be dissapointed but many of us will

goodbye to the idea of giving a new start to both characters:scream:

I 'm truly sorry of reading this

Debbie:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.