CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melanie33

melanie33 Hit and Run

CSI:NY Casting Breakdown

STEVEN MORRIS
    30's, male, Any ethnicity. Bank hostage.

[***EDITED BY MRS. G: Please do not provide links to spoilers. Thanks.***]

Possibly for the season 4 finale?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2008
  2. imaguestage

imaguestage Dead on Arrival

I'd like to put in a vote for the hostage in "Hostage" being Hawkes.

While I don't exactly like the idea of Hawkes being in danger, I would love to see Hill play it.

As many of us have said again and again, he is criminally under used. Besides, we saw in "Snow Day" that Hawkes can work as the "action hero" so why not have him in the bank when it gets robbed?

(Assumption about the bank robbery coming from the casting snippet posted above.)

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

What I posted it the spoilers-only thread:

It's confusing to me. :lol: Maybe we'll get more information later.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  4. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^ I would love to see Hawkes get some screentime too and this would be a perfect opportunity. When he is going to be there it would be interesting to see what intelligent things he can come up with to try and help Mac get out of this situation...

ETA respons to Elsie's post
    I first wrote that I would love to see Hawkes being the hostage and save the day for once, but apparently it's going to be SuperMac....again....:rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  5. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

:brickwall::brickwall: I get that Mac is great, the BIG Kahuna, but just once, can't somebody else be the big damn hero in the season finale, like the whole team, maybe? TPTB act like Mac is the only one with a big, brass set half the time, and it really shreds my cheese.

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

:lol: That's assuming that nobody is disappointed so far. *snort*

Well, I'll be interested to see how he gets evidence out of the bank. Hmm...

7. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Hey guys, I just edited a link out of Melanie33's post at the top of the page. It's fine and dandy to discuss spoilers and that is the purpose of having a spoiler thread. But please do not provide links to the source of the spoilers. Script pages are copyrighted, for one thing, and for another, linking to the sources can cause the spoilers to dry up. Thanks.

8. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

*chokes* Indeed. :devil:

And eh, it's Kristin.

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

First than all, Gary is the producer (last time i checked he was) so if he is the hostage it's totally right and i'll enjoy sec by sec

Only because he is inside the bank no necesarily means he will save the day

Besides any member of his team could become Superhero. Not just Mac:rolleyes:

Personally i love him. He is my fav after Stella so i'll sit and enjoy him:drool:

Debbie:rolleyes:

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Well yeah, it's pretty set-in-stone that he's going to be the one in the thick of the drama during the finale, but let's hope we get to see the others in on the action like they were last season. Hawkes and Stella were great in the lab, and Danny, Adam and Flack got good stuff in the warehouse--so let's hope they continue the trend this year and give everybody a moment to shine. :)

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Well, technically the whole team (Well, not Lindsay. And Sid and Peyton couldn't do anything since they're MEs and had to evacuate the morgue) were heroes and kicked ass in "Snow Day." Maybe the team will have a huge role in getting Mac out of his predicament.

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

You should have more Faith, Fay:)
    TPTB know how much we enjoyed SnowDay so They know how to please ALL of us during the season finale
    Besides in my ;)little;) experience as a viewer, spoilers only mention the "obvious" thing
    But we will have more than that
    Maybe someone will be Super hero but it wont be Mac
    We'll have a shocking season finale;)

Debbie:)

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Interesting...thank you for sharing!

So it sounds like it's a hostage situation in a bank...I'll be curious to see how it plays out. I wonder if Jordan Gates is going to be involved somehow...she's supposed to show up again before the end of the season IIRC.

It sounds on par with "Snow Day." As others have said, Mac, Stella, Hawkes, Flack, Danny and Adam all got some of the glory in "Snow Day," so I'm not too worried. Mac is always going to be at the center of things--he has been in every finale--because he's the lead of the show.

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Having had a look at the spoilers again, I am no longer confused. Good for me! :lol: It looks like it could be a great episode to me. I'm sure that the whole team will get a chance to shine at some point (at least I hope so), but Mac will be great of course. I get the feeling that, if this is the finale, there is probably a lot more to it that we don't know, which is cool. :cool: We have high standards considering the past finale successes that this show has produced, and I'm not expecting the writer's to let us down this time. :D

*Is not surprised by this*

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yay that you're no longer confused...anything else you can tell us? It sounds like a good ep!

And Rikki is back in 419--sweet! Maybe Danny and Rikki are going to start fresh and have a future together, and that basketball game is just Danny and Lindsay getting back to being friends...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.