CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

Is Kristen to be trusted? cause if she is...then i really dont see how Rikki can come back for some good Danny/Rikki stuff and even have a relationship going on with him but at the same time DL fans wont be dissapointed....i just think these two things cant be combined....

i believe if DL have chances for a good result then Rikkis comeback is probably a way to give her (finally ) a proper FARE WELL!!!!!!!! (good riddance) :rolleyes:

In kristens vieo i personally loved her last comment

"so maybe there is chance for true love afterall"awwwwww :thumbsup:

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ A really proper fare well would've been to not let her be a prop to cause some major D/L tension, but since that is water under the bridge now I do feel like this appearance will be her goodbye...D/L will continue *crosses fingers* I am just really curious how...

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  3. owlki

owlki Witness

Please, please, let it be true!!!

After all the names Danny has been called after sleeping with Rikki, I don't see how there's future for D/L. To be honest, I couldn't see future before that but...

Even D/L shippers are saying they don't want them together anymore. Something on the lines that Danny doesn't deserve Lindsay. Yes, he doesn't deserve her, that's true! He's a flawed character, for sure, but no one deserves such a cross to carry!

Please, So, pleeeease, TPTB, if you're reading this, break this up for good!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Rikki is back?! Yaaaay! :beer:

Dear PTB,

Please do not be using Rikki as a plot device to continue/strengthen the travesty that is Danny and Lindsay. Rikki is an amazing character and Jacqueline Pinol's performance is compelling and real. Doing so will just cheapen a story line that has been complex and interesting.

Love,
    PA

Yeah! Those damn grieving mothers are sooo annoying, stupid and evil. :rolleyes: :wtf:

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ No, they are 'oh so hawt' when they sleep with the cop who was with their son when he got killed :rolleyes:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Has anybody seen the new promo?? The waiting is killing me

Debbie:D

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, I only skimmed the spoilers at first, hence my confusion. :lol: Not really much to add though. The robber is claiming that he didn't kill the bank manager, and I think that is what he wants Mac to prove.

I'm pretty surprised that she is back. I'm interested to see how the episode will play out, now that we have this new information it definitely adds to the intrigue. :)

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I feel like a yo-yo being played by the writers. They say one thing, we get something else, they give us something, and yet something else contradicts what they say. Ladida.

Another ubersuperduper Mac episode? Awesome :rolleyes: You know, I bet you the entire team could go on vacation, leaving Mac behind, and when they come back two weeks later, everything would still be perfect. Seriously. He's supermac!

I'm getting flashbacks of Shane Casey and the whole "my brother didn't do it!" saga. Can't the writers think of something original and interesting??

And Im through discussing d/l and rikki. What will come will come - whether we like or not, but I am intrigued as to what purpose she is going to serve by returning this time :)

Episodes with Rikki (lately) always makes someone angry :lol: (Usually it's me but you never know :p )

9. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

i was angry with the previous Rikki appearance....i am not angry at all she is returning...

you cant just vanish her from the show with no real closure.....otherwise we would be left with the horrible impression that she and danny might still have sth going onn....while now that she is coming back it is probably to serve a plot and a story and not just continue the healing for her sons death :rolleyes::lol:

and ofcourse since she is out of relatives we know :p she is probably reapparing to dissapear for good....;) except for her appearing to add more drama to DL why else would she appear for? she is merely a plot device for the OTP of the show and i believe even those who pretend to be blind and consider her a character that will stay know indeed what her use was for the show at the first place ;)

10. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Have to say i'm intrieged that Rikki is back am happy aswell as we didn't really get an answer to there situation before so maybe this will be a chance to finally get an answer either way.

On one of the promons one of the characters is called Vackner... i couldnt help but think that was from the "Dancing With Fishes" guy? I doubt its related but it seemed funny at the time thinking recognise the name.

Its more frustrating to think we have a long wait as its ep19 and 17 is the next one i keep thinking ooh this is the next one.

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^And we have that darn repeat between 417 and 418. And it had to be 410 - which was incredibly boring to sit through the first time.

Vackner? The writers are out of names already? :lol:

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

So now Danny and Lindsay are "the OTP of the show?" I highly doubt TPTB are in meetings saying, "What should we write for our OTP this week?"

No one is "pretending to be blind," and to say people are is insulting. Nothing has aired yet so, unless you have some inside information you'd like to share, anything can still happen, even if it seems unlikely.

13. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Something that is all to familiar with NY :)
    Its one of the things I love things happen when you least expect it.

I'm liking this 4.5 season because its like they have gone through all the continuity stuff and thought what do we kind of need to talk about again to close or open and let the viewers be happy.

14. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

They obviously need a few movie posters in their offices to take names from...:lol:

(The story - one of the writers/producers on Stargate confessed recently that he had a Star Wars poster on the wall in his office, and when he was stuck for a name, he used one of the ones from the credits on the poster...)

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Hahahaha! Well clearly they need more inspiration. Can't they just look up a site for baby names or something? :p

I hope so - because I'm going to be VERY VERY annoyed if suddenly they treat what happened between Danny and Rikki like it never happened. That would be insulting to everyone. :scream:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.