Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Sep 27, 2007.

?

Pick your favorite titles for the next Gil<3Cath thread!

1. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--He Shares His Apartment with Her

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Share Apartments

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Seek and Ye Shall Find

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Stand Being Apart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--It's Always There

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Simmering, Brewing and Loving

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Help Themselves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Sexing Up the City of Sin

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  9. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

^ That's the point, Gravy. In the initial script, when Gil told Catherine that reading upside down was a talent, she was supposed to say that was how she found about one of Lindsey's boyfriends. But you know TPTB, they decided to delete that line. :rolleyes:

From what I have read so far, tonight's episode sounds like a really great one. It's got Cath/Gil. It's got emo Cath and it's dark. How much more could a C/G fan ask more? :D Now I really want to go home and watch it.

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Ooooh tell me more, I'm intrigued... I can't wait until Tuesday to see this ep. :D Are there many G/C scenes in it? Oh I'm getting excited now... :lol: Oh and MrsWillows, I love your banner, that's a gorgeous pic of Marg. <3

3. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Last night's episode was a good one, I thought...Catherine was pretty emotional considering the case was dealing with the death of a child. It was just great acting by Marg. Most of the G/C scenes were work related, but it was nice seeing them together. There was one scene were Gil's in the lab and she walks in and then Hodges comes in and says something...I can't exactly remember what was said but, Cath walks off and Hodges was like "Did I just piss her off?" and Gil said "Yeah, but she was heading that way when she came in."..I thought it was kind of funny considering the darker mood of the whole episode. Towards the end of the episode,there's a nice G/C scene were they're watching video footage and they're standing sort of close to each other..it's a short scene though. I just wish Gil would've showed up in the garage at the end of the episode...and anybody who's seen it knows what I'm talking about.

4. Stepherweps

Oh thanks for letting us Non-US people know about the ep CSI_4_H, it sounds really good, I think it's going to be like Gumdrops and have me crying... Alot of eps do that to me, but ones about the deaths of children especially... I don't mind that all the G/C scenes are work related, it'll just be nice to have some good scenes with them together. :D

5. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

I liked the GC scenes that we got. There was of course that heartwrenching scene in the begining with them standing over the box. No words needed. It was beautiful. Then there was the next scene with them in the layout room with Hodges. I liked the arguement between Cath and Hodges. I mean his comment about this death being so tragic because the little girl was so beautiful seemed innocent, but I did like Cath calling to attention that all child deaths were tragic. And Gil just sort of stood and watched. *smirks* I bet he knew better than to get involved. And I liked how Grissom could almost sense her mood. He said it himself that he knew that she was going to go into pissed-off mode when she walked in, even though before her fight with Hodges, she seemed more sombre and serious than pissed. Now that's the chemistry we're talking about.

Then there was the next moment when he called her on being too focused on one suspect. He wasn't an ass about it or anything. It seemed like he's finally getting back to acting like a supervisor instead of a mopey love-sick puppy. Then there was the last scene where he called her over to show her the video of the parents placing the flowers at the memorial. Personally I think he wanted to make her feel better by showing her that the parents actually cared. Maybe he wanted to show her that the little girl was loved. I mean if he can sense when she's pissed off, he can sense when she's hurting and when she came out of the locker room, she was definately hurting.

I was half-expecting Gil to come down into the parking lot too. I wish he would have, but hey, four GC scenes in one ep...thats good enough for me after the dry spell. The writers must have been sick or something when they wrote this...either that or they finally brought back the old writers who could actually write a decent ep...

6. Stepherweps

Awww those scenes sound so cute, thanks for the info 27dayz, I'm even more excited about the ep now... I love how Gil is able to sense things about her, it shows just how well they know eachother... <3 Lets hope the writers get the idea that this is what the fans want and give us some more adorable scenes like these... :D Aww, I'm all happy now. :D

7. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Thanks 27dayz for the much better outtake on the episode than what I gave. I wasn't for sure how to say all that lol....I was glad that we got four good scenes. Their chemistry really came out in this one. It was nice to see Gil being a friend again and the non verbal communication that they have. It just goes to show that if we can get at least a half descent episode wrote, Billy and Marg can do the rest.:)

8. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

The ending was excellent. :thumbsup: I hope they continue. I can see him as Cath's stalker. :eek:

I thought it was a good ol' fashion CSI episode. :)

Sheesh, they had 4 months off, so what do they do?
    Give us a repeat next week. :scream:

------------------------
    [​IMG]

9. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

lol no prob guys. ;) I was just so overjoyed to see them in the same scene together. How can any sane person keep them apart??

That sucks that there's no new ep next week, but I guess I needed the tursday night to study for my bio final.

A La Kart...that was the one with the go-karts right? And the eating in the dark?

10. Stepherweps

Yeah that's the go-kart ep, I liked it, except for all the GSR at the end, but we can't have everything... I'm just wondering though, why is there no new ep next week? :confused: Well it's a further week for me, cause my next ep is A Thousand Days On Earth on Tuesday, so I'm really looking forward to it. G/C, wooo!! :D Hehe, Purejoy make me hyper... :p

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I really enjoyed this episode. The scene with Cath and Gil working together... NICE :D
    Did it remind anyone else of their scene together in Dead Ringer in Season 4? It was SOOOOO great to see them working together again. Just Gil and Cath and forensics (like Erica said in the clip). Now that's a CSI episode. The end reminded me of Weeping Willows when Adam Novak came to her house threatening her. Catherine felt threatened there too and did the right thing by showing him she wasn't going to back down.

What I really loved was, although Gil is in a 'relationship' he still knows and understands Catherine. It was obvious when she snapped at Hodges. He knew it then. Goes to show us yet again, Gil and Cath still have 'something special'.

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I agree...they'll always have 'something special' between them. There's just too much history between them for it not to be. They can just sense things going on with each other, just as Gil did in the last episode. They can tell when something is bothering the other...It's just so good to see that.

13. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

Im loosing my mind here! Hate to live outside the US, but im glad to read your post, finally the TPTB are getting out from drugs and started to write some quality scripts again... I miss my fav duo on screen, and i guess a lot of people too, (high numbers for CSI over other shows... why? all becaouse of PureJoy);)

PS. Thanks Adorable_Crazy she looks amazing wearing glasses...:devil:

14. Stepherweps

MrsWillows, of course CBS getting high viewing numbers because of Purejoy, there are so many people out there rooting for them to get together... I think CBS may be beginning to realise just how good they would be for eachother... Well even if they don't get together, I really an hoping for more friendship scenes between the 2, they have such an amazing relationship and we all wanna see more of that. Oh and yeah I agree, Marg does look totally stunning wearing here glasses. ;)

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Ahh the glasses. *thuds*

I hope they do start to bring back more of the friendship. They at least owe us that.

Anything else is above and beyond. Although they could be concerned about showing anything else considering that with those two it would end up having to be on Pay Per View