Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Sep 27, 2007.

?

Pick your favorite titles for the next Gil<3Cath thread!

1. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--He Shares His Apartment with Her

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Share Apartments

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Seek and Ye Shall Find

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Stand Being Apart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--It's Always There

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Simmering, Brewing and Loving

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Help Themselves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Sexing Up the City of Sin

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  9. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Yo yo, I know it's been a while since I was here but meh, kinda lost my CSIness. Anyways just popping by to say howdy and that I think the best name for the next thread title should def be 'Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas' thumbs up for that one Anne. Hope y'all are ok.

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

AMS! Nice to see you back. :D

Yes, leave it to Drumchik to come up with great names for Gil and Cath. I really like it and Gil and Catherine do have enough chemistry to power Vegas... and beyond.

I'm looking forward to the episode tomorrow night. Hopefully Gil will be there to help her through it. You know how she gets around children.

3. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Yeah I know it's been too long lol. I've been lurking for ages but I dunno, lost my faith in CSI really, haven't watched any of S8 and by what other people say, I'm kinda glad I haven't, it's a shame but meh lol.

I think any of Anne's suggestions but the chemistry one just sticks out, probs because it's damn true, forgot a pickle, they could light up Vegas baby!

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Okay so I set up a poll for the titles. It's on the top of each page in this thread. Go vote for your favorite. You can only vote for one because it didn't let me specify how many votes a person could have if multiple votes were allowed and I thought we'd probably vote for all the titles. :D

Glad to see you back, ams. I really understand what you're talking about. I haven't been interested in CSI for a while and TBH the only thing that keeps me watching the show is Catherine. Although last week's episode was quite okay IMO. Unlike steph, I think it's probably my favorite one from season 8 so far (but I have a feeling that it will be replaced by tomorrow's episode. lol). And I did like the scene in Gil's office despite that they cut Catherine's line about Lindsey's boyfriend.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  5. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

The scene in his office was the best part of that whole episode, along with the eyes and ears thing. Hmmm, you've gotta wonder what Gil would think about Lindsey having a boyfriend. I mean, we know that he's known Lindsey since she was three (or younger), so I think it would be a natural thing for him to be a bit protective of her. After all, Lindsey is the child of the woman he loves.

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

He definitely cares about Lindsey. We get that from several episodes where he asks Catherine about the girl. And of course, he remembers the bug joke Lindsey told him when she was three. :) Since he has known Lindsey for such a log time, it's only natural that he is protective of her. ;)

They released two video clips from tomorrow's episode A Thousand Days on Earth. The first one is very intense and heartbreaking. It's the reaction of the little girl's father (who is in jail) when he sees his daughter's photo on the news and learns that she's been murdered. The second one is a C/G scene, a quality one and C/G alone (at least from what I have seen. lol). They are in the layout room talking about the case. It has our favorite duo plus forensics. I think I'm looking forward to watching the episode.

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Welcome back ams!

I watched Chick Flick Chop Shop the other night, and dear god, that was hysterical. Marg has some of the best facial expressions known to mankind.

As for the title names - they just happen. Blame GC and their hotness!

With regards to the clips...
    Hello GC hot scenes. Welcome back. He's clearly really concerned about her in this scene. It's such an intense scene between the two of them. Thumbs up to Marg and Billy :thumbsup:

8. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the welcome back, to be honest, I'll probs be gone again soon, just no passion left really, boo hiss at CSI writers. Anyway, I'm gonna try not to moan while I'm here, bloody hard but I'll try lol.

So which has been the best episode of S8 then? Any decent G/C scenes? Heard about the 'turn you on' one, that it? I'm not that annoyed they cut the C/G scene from the last episode, it was nice to see her in his apartment again but meh, didn't like the content at all, I don't think she'd poke around his stuff like that. Just watched that scene from next ep, pretty nice, maybe they're listening to us, but as far as I know, we're still lacking muchly in the G/C department.

9. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

You're not alone ams CSI:Vegas isn't in my Top Ten shows. :eek:
    But I am glad The Husband has the hott beard again. :drool: He's sooo damn gorgeous in a suit & beard. :devil:

BTW, I voted for the last title. :thumbsup:

---------------------
    [​IMG]

10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everyt

I voted for "Sexing up the city of sin", but I like the last one aswell. :D Thanks for that link Erica. :D Cute scene. :D

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everyt

Yeah, it is too bad that the upsidedown reading part got cut from last weeks episode. I agree, Grissom would be very protective of Lindsey. He knows her and he knows how Cath wants to protect her too. I'm sure Lindsey has gone to Gil more than once about stuff in her life.

12. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

Ams, hands down, tonight's ep was the BEST episode of season 8. No question about it. The story was tragic, but engaging. The characters were on the dot wonderful (particularly our dynamic duo). It felt like the old CSI was making a comeback and it was so unbelievable. I don't want to say too much in case some people haven't watched it yet, but it was by far the best episode I have seen in the last couple of years. It was like the old writers were back.

13. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

I really need to watch tonight's episode, im glad to hear from you guys, that the great duo is back. :thumbsup: (Finally i have something to be thankful with the writters)

PS. I voted for the last title, but the "Sexing up the city of sin" it's good too!;)

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

For someone who lives in another country and won't get this episode for ages.... DETAILS PLEASE!!

15. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

I think I must have missed a big scene last episode...I don't remember them talking about Lindsey and her boyfriend? :p