Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Sep 27, 2007.

?

Pick your favorite titles for the next Gil<3Cath thread!

1. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--He Shares His Apartment with Her

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Share Apartments

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Seek and Ye Shall Find

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Stand Being Apart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--It's Always There

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Simmering, Brewing and Loving

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Help Themselves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Sexing Up the City of Sin

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  9. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Erica, those pics are great. They are so cute together.
    Cath and Gil really do have that 'unspoken bond' between them They might not always see eye to eye or even agree on anything, but they will always respect, trust and care for each other.

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Yeah you're right about the respect, trust and care. I totally agree. And I find it so cute that when they're not looking at each other, one is always checking out the other and admiring the view. :D

I have more Cath/Gil photos to upload and I'll be that you haven't seen a lot of them. Will keep you guys updated. :)

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks for the info Erica, I'm going to look for that ep over the weekend, it sounds like a really good one. :D Also thanks so much for these pics, they are totally adorable, as always, looking forward to the others you still have to post. :D

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Can't wait to see some more pics Erica....after looking at these pics, I wonder why we haven't got any promo shots recently like we use to get of the cast...there have been some really good ones of Gil and Catherine over the years and I miss those.

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Maybe they'll release some new promo pics for Season 9. They're clearly not going to give us any Season 8 ones. I don't think they gave us any Season 7 ones either.

Here's hoping for Season 9 promos with plenty of GC hotness!

6. Stepherweps

^ Have to agree with you on that Anne. I wish we got some good promo shots, well actually it would have been hard to get any for this season, cause, we didn't get our first good G/C scenes until the last ep... :lol: I'm hoping like you that season 9 will be a seasojn of G/C cuteness, I think we deserve some, after having to put up with GSR for this long...

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

On the plus side, there's all the fun of making our own promo pics.

If there's one deep dark secret that Gil and Catherine don't know about each other, what do you think it is? APART from the fact that they're in love with each other ;)

8. Stepherweps

Oh now that is a very good question Anne... Erm...I'm going to have to get back to you with the answer to it... :lol: I need some thinking time. What do you think it is?

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

To answer Anne's question...I think it could be Lindsey. Don't get me wrong. Unlike some C/G fans, I'm never into the idea that Linds could be Gil's kid. IMO Lindsey is the daughter of Catherine and Eddie and that's it, but I have read a few fanfics in which the authors played with the idea and it worked quite well. I can't think of anything right now that could be a deep dark secret Cath and Gil don't know about each other because you know, they just know each other too well. ;) But if I really have to give an answer, I'd say Lindsey.

Btw, as promised, I have uploaded a bunch of new season 3 pics of Catherine to my website. A lot of them are of Cath and Gil. There are Cath/Lindsey and Cath/Sam as well. You can check them right here. :)

Ah how I love Inside the Box.

10. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

Hmmm, what would Catherine and Gil not know about each other? Apart from the fact that they love each other and Lindsey could potentially be his kid? Ummm...lets see...jeez, thats a toughie...ooh! Maybe Cath didn't know that Gil COULD actually tie a tie, but he needed his woman to do it for him. We know the way his mind works, lol. I dunno, I'm coming up blank right now.

Thats a really tough question. Funny you should mention deep dark secrets, though. I'm thinking of heading in that direction for an upcoming fic.

11. Stepherweps

Just a quick question, you know how you guys have said about Linds possibly being Gil's kid... Has anything ever happened between Gil and Cath, I mean have they ever at any point slept together? I'm not sure, cause I've only seen from season 5 onwards... :confused:

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ They have never been together, or slept together on the show. However, because of the long history between these two, a lot of fanfic authors like to play with ideas about when they were younger (ie. pre-show stories). And because Lindsey was born before the show, some authors like to make Linds Gil's. Though I'm not really into the idea, I have to admit that a few authors really know how to do it well. :)

This is Cath and Gil in Inside the Box. What do you think Gil is looking at? :devil:

[​IMG]

13. Stepherweps

Oh yeah, I didn't think anything had happened but I was a little confused... Cause of fics and stuff like you said. I'd love for the writers to make something like that happen... :lol: I think alot of us would...

Oh I love that pic, haven't seen it before, but it's cute, haha, I reckon that Gil is staring at her chest... They look so cute, thank for posting Erica. :devil: *Runs up and hugs you*

14. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I've always noticed that Gil has a hard time looking directly in her eyes when she's wearing tops like the one in that lovely pic from Inside The Box.

As far as a deep dark secret....I'm thinking it would be that Lindsey is Gil's...I personally don't know. I'd like to think that Gil is the father, but there hasn't really been any indication that he is...I have seen pics where people have compared them side by side and I think Lindsey could pass as Gil's daughter (if the writers wanted to go down that road). Who knows? I guess that's why it would be called a deep dark secret....Maybe another thing would be, back when Catherine was a dancer, she gave him a special dance for his birthday or something hehe.:devil:

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

As much as I was really liking the idea that Lindsey could be Gils, I don't think it's very likely. I, like you Erica, have read some fics where it is the case, but I don't see it on the show.
    For a deep secret, Maybe Gil and Cath had a torrid love affair when she was dancing. Maybe he was her biggest customer. He saw something in her, more than just a dancer on the pole, and he kept on going back for more. ;)