CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I would like to see Mac talk to Lindsay about her behaviour. I wonder whether he'll be all HarshBossMarine!Mac like he was on Danny in s1, or whether he'll be more gentle, like he was with Aidan in s2. Either way would be good.
    Mac was involved with Peyton, but they never let their arguements/problems influence their work to the extent they walk away from evidence. Danny never did that either. If Lindsay does it, I think Mac's gonna have to talk to her, especially as Quinn apparantly sees it happen. I think he would be right to do that, and that Quinn's right to bring it up. But knowing TPTB, we may never get that scene.:rolleyes: But Lindsay is the only team member we haven't seen Mac reprimand for anything yet, and I wanna see it! And honestly, I swear it's not just because me likey some Stern!/Pissy!Mac. Honest.:p

I really hope though that Danny and Lindsay don't try to continue their relationship, though the spoilers suggest they might. But it can go either way, I guess.

As for the whole D/L thing that came up last ep, I'd love to see Danny go to talk to Flack about it. I wish it was Flack Danny was going to the football game with in 418, not Lindsay. And again, I swear it isn't just because I'm a bit of a D/F girl. Honestly!:p

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Random: It's a basketball game Danny and Lindsay go to in ep 19, not football. :p

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

It would be interesting to get Flack's take on the situation, especially since he ran around for an entire episode calling Devon his "GIRLFRIEND!" :guffaw::rolleyes:

4. owlki

owlki Witness

Oh, yeah. Lindsay choose the wrong guy to cling onto. :lol: Had she chosen Flack, I'm sure he would call her "his girlfriend" to any person within ears reach. If he called Devon his "girlfriend" after a couple of weeks, what some months wouldn't do? :rolleyes:

ETA: Do you know if we will be having a repeat next week? Despite releasing the promo for "Like Water for Murder" after airing "Right Next Door" on TV, CBS.com is reporting "The Lying Game" as next on CSI:NY, Wednesday, 10 pm. This is so not fair... Didn't Peter Lenkov say that they wanted to finish this season ASAP and start the fifth one sooner as well, to fit 2 extra episodes making it 26? So, why repeats between new ones? :confused:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  5. Faylinn

CBS.com lists "The Lying Game" because it comes on Saturday. Next Wednesday is still "Like Water for Murder" (according to the Futon Critic).

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Cool! So new ep next week...that's awesome.

And the finale is called "Hostage"? I wonder if that refers to Reed or one of the CSIs. *is dying of curiosity* :D

7. owlki

owlki Witness

Thanks for clearing that up, Fay! :)

Yay, new episode then! :thumbsup:

8. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Argh I am a weak human being, promising myself no spoilers this season and yet here I am. :p

I wanna know too, but hope it's not Reed or any of the CSI's. Haven't they done enough hostage situations? Do they all need a turn? Who's left? Flack, Hawks, or Lindsay? Doh, it better not be Lindsay because it would mean more screen time for her. *shudder*

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

And he still takes Lindsay who has shown not much interest in sport, instead of, uh, his best friend Flack who, um, is involved with youth basketball, the guy he 'shoots hoops' with.:wtf: Danny, do you know Flack at all?!
    Thanks for the heads up on that one, though.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

In episode 420, Reed is taken hostage (or abducted, rather) by the Cabbie Killer, so it's a safe bet that he could be the hostage.

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Sounds plausible, and that could also mean that the last two eps of this season are a two-part episode...I just hope that Reed's fate will not be the season's cliff hanger.

Well she did seem interested in football in 'Super Men', so perhaps she likes more sports..

12. Faylinn

Yeah, I was going to point out that she seemed interested in football at least.

Honestly, I think these people are interested in whatever is convenient for the storyline at the time. :lol:

If Reed is the one taken hostage, I'm guessing we'll get a very pissed of Mac using his mad Marine skills to whoop some bad-guy ass. :devil:

Then he and Reed can hug. ^_^ I love it when men hug.

13. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Just hug? :wtf: Sorry, couldn't resist :p

That's right, I've never met a bunch of people in one workplace with such a wide variety of interests...:rolleyes:

Let's just hope that this time his entire back-up team is there with him and not 10 minutes behind...he cannot always be the one to save the day on his own :scream:

14. Faylinn

Well, men hugging is a nice start. :devil:

Seriously, though, I'd looooove to see Mac be sort of paternal with Reed--the awkwardness we saw last season was adorable. :p

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

i won't complain of the bad sopa opera it was written along these 2 years of doom
    I only want to say we should celebrate the great acting, timing and chemistry between two fantastic actors as Melina and Gary.
    They are UNIQUE. And the fantastic relationship they have in RL also is was taken to the screen thanks to this episode.
    I want to remark the word "friends" because it implies mutual respect and affection and that's what Stella and Mac showed us

But they also showed they can be more than friends
    I can't think Mac chooses another woman over Stella after all they have shared, all what they meant to each other

As i said inside the Smacked thread, years ago was Mac who wasn't ready to a relationship with Stella (when they talked about his wedding ring)
    Now Stella is who needs to recover and needs to find a new goal in her life because she has lost part of her life

But it's OBVIOUS to me they will get into a relationship in the future. When she said NO to his offer of a spare room she did that because she knew if she went to his home she would never leave that place
    It was going to be another stage in their relationship (and Stella needs to recover herself)
    But some day they will both ready for a new beginning

Now i celebrate them
    And Adam (Cute thing!)
    And Flack!
    And that long lost feeling of family. I'm glad we almost have "family " again (Family from S1)
    Regarding the next episodes we need Reed all the time around. I LOVE the exquisite father-son chemistry he has with Mac. And i'd love to see more of that with Stella (after all he thought she was "Mummy) I love that guy!

(hey i'm Smacker. And it's part of any Smacker to love Reed :D
    That's all

Debbie

Last edited: Apr 13, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.