CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Thanks, vegaslights! :) The spoiler was appreciated.

Hahaha, I think we're all wondering about csifan's statement of Danny and Rikki starting freshly. :lol: It certainly does sound like they're putting the events of episodes 11 and 13 behind them by episode 19 though. If that's the case, then I'm afraid the whole 'guilt and blame blocking any deep relationship between Danny and Rikki' isn't a solid theory. ;)

Still, as some are speculating, it could mean they split ways and start anew ... although if they do that, it'll just be Rikki starting anew 'cause, c'mon, like Danny's gonna move anywhere or get a new job. :rolleyes: I'll be shocked if the writers have written it that Danny and Rikki move in together in 19. :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

2. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

This has probably been asked a million times already, but how many episodes are we getting in total for season 4???

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

A total of seven episodes.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Total of 21 you mean, Shane. :lol:

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I meant a total of seven new episodes, OMG.

Scatter brained, I iz!

6. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Sheldon must not talk! It is logical that he didn't talk, after all he asked a question and his question must be answered, and we all know that Sheldon is no good. [/sarcasm] Seriously now, thank you for the video. Maybe he'll get some love in the next season, because in this one, the poor guy has no chance.

And yay! for being Wednesday! I can't wait to see it (there will be a couple of more days left until I'll be able to do that) but I'll live with the review and the comments from you guys. I can't wait to see what will happen, and see if our million theories were right. :D

7. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

i also was wondering about the fresh start from Danny & Rikki....

it also sounds to me that they are starting fresh together....the way it was worded it doesnt sound they start afresh each on their own.

so if that is the case and Rikki with Danny decide to get together in a new relationship and all that....she is not a part of the team ..right? when will she be featured? i mean there are eps you can hardly see any of the regulars...when will there be time for Rikki to have screentime?

im asking this cause i only watch eps selectively and dont know how the show works with cast members who do not belong to the CSI team....

8. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I also love the very good scenes with Mac and Reed. How the both met themselves only hesitantly. But then showed a big attachment.

9. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Think i've decided that tomorow i am not going to read any reviews until i've seen the episode as i cant see it till thursday evenin possibly friday it won't last but as long as i've written it here it makes it look like i'm going to try.

i'm interested to see where Reed fits in he was a good character specially for Mac because we almost see a different side of him when he remembers being with Claire.

Hawkes just seems to disappear tho in the last episode there wasn't much Stella but the new episode is Stella centric so its kind of ok on that. Hawkes has so much potential.

10. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Is Reed in episode 16?? I thought Reed was going to be in episode 17 and then again in 19 and 20, but I haven't read anything about him being in episode 16. I am wrong?? is he gonig to be in the episode tonight??

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I am the same as you - can't see the eps till Thursday night and I have decided to stay away from the reviews until after I've seen it. That way, there are still some surprises, because although I obviously read the spoilers (I'm just too weak to go SF when it comes to CSI NY) you never know until you see the ep how everything plays out.

I also agree that Reed's a great character, and that Hawkes has so much potential. He needs a story arc of his own, one that doesn't involve Danny taking his shirt off. I mean, shirtless Danny is very nice and all:devil:, but it does tend to take the limelight off Hawkes.

Can't wait to see the new episode!

12. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

That my way i know my usual routine get to uni think before i get down to doing work i'll check emails do the usual checks... i have to refrain and actually do the work i go in to do not think oooh will check reviews see what people have said which then makes my whole day drag out because i want to see it.

I can't stay spoiler free i tried, i just end up looking anyway i give in when i see hint of good stuff.

13. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

LOL, I won't be able to see it until thursday evening (or hopefully afternoon :)) either. I just wish I could stay away here tomorrow and not read anything about the ep, but I'm afraid that I will lose the battle with my curiousity again :eek:

14. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

I'll have that to,I want so soon as possible know everything about the episode,Tomorrow evening seeining the episode i can't wait:).

15. CSI_NY_Addict

CSI_NY_Addict Victim

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.