Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok guys,

Just a reminder that no matter what happens in tonight's episode, you still must have at least three lines of on-topic posting. One short sentence or two words is not considered a discussion.

Please keep this in mind.

Thanks

2. MONTANA101

MONTANA101 Victim

so does she not know he cheated?? it's going to be AGES before i see this and I'm dying for as much info as i can get lol! Also Danny is an ASS!!

well I'm a lurker around here (I'm usually in every day for my DL fix lol) but i'm just popping in to say that i hope our ship will overcome!

does anyone know if the actress who plays Rikki has been announced in future episodes?? i think she's great :thumbsup: no so much the character tho lol! :brickwall:

Nicole

3. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Reading on this site about the next episode. Linds and Danny are in the lab working. She walks away from evidence. The accreditaion lady informs Mac of this because it is against protocol,he is like....Well, I don't get into their personal live.

So....perhaps there will still be some conflict that needs to be resolved and MAYBE, just maybe it will be resolved by the end of the eppy. I mean, if they are at a BB game, perhaps they decide to make a go at it again. We will see. We will see. Oh, yes and pray....:)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2008
  4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

EVERYBODY needs to keep in mind that you need to use a spoiler box for any information on episodes that hasn't aired yet.

Also, please keep in mind that you need to use the spoiler box for tonight's episode until it is aired in the ENTIRE US. That is 6am GMT time on Thursday.

Thanks

5. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Sorry I haven't figured that trick out yet. Thanks for fixing it for me. But, you know it's on this web page?!?!?!:wtf: I mean, I thought it being on the, you know, the opening page that it wasn't a secret. Sorry:( Oh and forgive me for studdering there for a second. I was trying to find the correct words for what I was wanting to say,.....and yet I fell at that attempt too.:brickwall: Yes, the stupid bug is kicking in. OK, well just seeking forgiveness.:)

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

There's several people who are spoiler free (they usually avoid everything) and might not read other pages so we need to keep using the spoiler code in here. :)

Thanks

7. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

What is GMT time? I have no idea when that is, so...

8. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hey all! *Waves*

I feel so dang bad for Lindsay!!!! Danny is such a jerk for cheating on her! It made me so mad when he was with Rikki. And then when Linds said something about Danny greiving alone his face twitched or something and it made me feel even worse for her. I thought it was awesome of Lindsay to stand up to Danny like that. It took a lot ogfguts.

Oh, wait, he just apologized, that was kind of cute....but I'm still mad at him.

And, I think this episode just made me realize why relationships in the office don't work. lol! I have no idea how they remain so...professional.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello all! I know I haven't been here in FOREVER! I'm sorry...you all are the best fans and buddies ever! Life has been insane to say the very least...very very good, but crazy! Per the request of my darling Fluffy Twin Aud this is my swan song post...I won't be able to post here anymore for a lot of reasons, absolutely none of which are any of your faults...like I said and mean, you all are fabulous! Mostly it's what is going on in my life...but part of it is...well see the spoilers for tonight...that says it all...I have no other words.

You all have been wonderful to ship with, thank you for years of amazing fun! Aud my dear I will miss you...I will miss you all!
    Take care and God bless you all....later buds!!!

**HUGS!!**

Mo ;)

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Argh...I hate Danny for cheating! I don't visit the shipper area much now but I had to come now. I'm glad he apologized but he's got a lot of making up to do. Anyone else not like the writers right now? lol

Comments in spoiler tag...I hope it works

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  11. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I am mad at him too. But I took his appolgy as forgetting Lndsay's birthday, not for cheating. IT was really sad b/c I've been haiving mixed feelings on this ship. They seemed to be growing distant, but what he did, distant or not was wrong! BAD, BAD Danny!:brickwall: Not to sound cruel but if he was having issues with Lindsay which he does in my book end it or seperate for a while. Dont do what you did! *sigh* Sorry for the rant

12. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

Zero-tolerance for me.

There's nothing to say. :rolleyes:

Dear TPTB,
    How about a round of applause
    A standing ovation
    You put on quite a show
    You really had me going
    But now it’s time to go
    That was quite a show
    Very entertaining
    But it’s over now
    Go on and take a bow

>> Good luck with everything.

Thank you for all the fun times and memories. I'll take them with me happily into the future and beyond. :)

Love always,
    Angel

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

You're location says San Diego, so once you see it, you don't need the spoiler codes anymore. :)

GMT time is London...which would be 7 hours ahead of Pacific time.

14. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

BOOM!

Well that sure was something to watch during breakfast...coffee got cold, toast got sloppy.

I don't even know how or where to begin this post, but I'm going to try and make some sense of this all. Hope I can convince some people (there's obviously a lot of madness right now) to keep a little faith in this ship.

*starts rant*

I still don't think that Danny actually cheated, because to me this episode clearly proved that ever since SD there hasn't been anymore truly intimate contact between them. They both didn't regret it happened because they had probably both noticed the built-up tension between them.

Ever since then they kept teasing and bickering and being really good friends. And because Danny's a guy and Lindsay didn't ever tell him her true feelings or made it clear that she wanted something more, it just never really developed into at real relationship.

Then Ruben died and everything and everyone got caught up in a maelstrom. Danny needed someone to talk to; and since Lindsay has problems in dealing with those kind of situations she didn't go to him and he went looking for someone else and ended up with Rikki because of some warped idea that joined grief and guilt could be the basis of anything.

I've already said it a couple of days ago - a lot of this mess is to blame on the fact that Lindsay truly heartwrenching speach tonight was too late, way too late; if she had let Danny know how she felt about him or that she would be there for him he probably wouldn't have done what he did.

That doesn't mean that Danny isn't to blame at all. Through his actions and very transparant excuses you could clearly tell that he knew that he meant more to Lindsay than he perhaps wanted to admit to himself.

All in all I think we perhaps have all been under the impression that there was more to D/L after SD than TPTB had intended (I blame them for leaving us all hanging 'til now to answer some questions) and Lindsay's 'clingy girlfriend' remark could've been some figure of speech; I sometimes tell people to bug off too because I'm not their girlfriend.

Danny was obviously shocked by her admission and truly sorry about the fact that he had hurt her...I'm really curious now to see if we still get to see that talk and how things will go with Rikki - That can only end really bad and I think Danny is still repressing his feelings and when he truly breaks I hope Lindsay will still be there.

*ends rant*

I know a lot of you (or probably all) disagree with me, but I haven't lost all hope (yet). Lindsay said she felt like she lost her best friend and in a way I think she did. This is not the real Danny Messer, but a very hurt man and when he comes to his senses and the 'old' Danny is back I believe D/L still has a chance.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  15. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.shtml

Please guys go to this link and show your dissaproval of what happened. Even if nothing changes it is a good thing to be heard, and for CBS to see how many people were turned off from what happened.

Now on to the case.
    Can i just say first of all...that i simply love the way people mourn the loss of a loved one in New York? :rolleyes::lol: WooHoo!!!!Talk about a healing method!!!!!I hope poor Rikki feels better for the death of her child after spending the night at Dannys bed.:rolleyes:

Anyhow.....even though i have heard that many people will not watch again i think i will continue to watch. Everytime i see that Linds is featured prominently and the lame excuse of a man is staying awayyyyyyy from her. I truly hope he has found love with Rikki (though i doubt he knows the meaning of the word :rolleyes: ) and hence will simply ask from Linds or Linds will ask from him to stay as far away as possible.....(Please Linds...consider him the plague and try to make sure it doesnt affect you....) I think i have read somewhere and correct me if i am wrong that
    in the next eps Linds will be all angsty and upset with him? hence the problem in the office?im not sure though.
    and if that is the case i simply have to say that the writers SUCK!I find it unacceptable and totally lame.

Anyhow..i hope the whole thing will be resolved soon....and Linds will be just fine.ALONE PLEASE! She rocks big time on her own.....Just take a look at season 2 you &%*$ writers....when she was super cool and could handle the knife so well the lame guy and Mac were stunned. Go back to that Linds!!!!!

I sometimes wish they were never given another case to work together again. I really do but again im sure the writers will try to find a way to scr*w things even more between them. if that is possible....:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.